SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im in my late 20s and have a brother in his early 20s i’d say his lot were the last generation to play out on the road the minute they turned 12/13 i have not seen one child playing out on the streets this was a good 10 years ago too
My kids play on the street. I suppose it depends on where you live. I live in a safe place so this still happens here. It was an important factor when I was buying a house. I wanted my kids to be able to play like I did. And they do :)

Reactions: 16
Nothing makes me cringe more than people in the comment section correcting people who (correctly) call E2 Eduardo, and “he”. They’re all over Busy Phillips photos too when she posts about her bratty “non binary” eldest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1319123

1: Why ask such a question?

2: What makes you think you can answer such a question that you clearly do not have the definitive answer too?

3: It’s gross & creepy to be discussing the toileting habits of an 8 year old you don’t even know in the comment section of a TikTok.

They are perverts daydreaming about a child that’s why

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly think that the e2 transgender narrative was to bring in extra income, but it has not worked as expected. No doubt they’ll move house and e2 I’m sure will no longer be Edie I suspect …

Reactions: 32
Honestly think that the e2 transgender narrative was to bring in extra income, but it has not worked as expected. No doubt they’ll move house and e2 I’m sure will no longer be Edie I suspect …
And knowing Joan, Eduardo will just start wearing boys clothes again and act like nothing ever happened and when people question it they will be called a troll.

Reactions: 28
Does he remember he has other children at this point? It comes across as he has a serious obsession with Edie and it kind of worries me.
Eduardo is the only one atm that has any chance of pulling in the ££££, the other 3 have been put on the back burner until Jotato thinks of something he can do with them.

Money must be running out fast, times are tough for Jotato and Anal, god only knows what other ways they will come up with that will exploit their kids.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that prison.

Reactions: 24
That's also such a stupid order to do things in. Bathrooms make a lot of mess and take a lot of ripping out. Should have done them first to minimise damage to the rest of the house.
They were running out of time as Jonathan wanted to prove the interior designer who said they would not be able to move in by Halloween wrong
They probably also ran out of money, and could not get it sponsored like they did the kitchen.

Beetlejuice has appeared
View attachment 1319347
Why is he 'a hero'?

Reactions: 12
For getting Alessias sliders off the trampoline

Hero in annas eyes because shes a weirdo

Imagine what she would call Matt 🤣🤣

• Haha
And knowing Joan, Eduardo will just start wearing boys clothes again and act like nothing ever happened and when people question it they will be called a troll.
The worst thing about it is that Jonathan will get away with it. Just like he has with everything else.
"Deletes" all videos because he loves his children more than YouTube and wants them to be safe and have their privacy (THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!!!!!)
Only a week later he reuploads everything and acts like nothing has happened.

He is so predictable and seems to get away with anything. How is this possible? What kind of world are we living in?

Reactions: 29
The saddest thing about this family is how much they are all focused on the “me, myself, and I” agenda. My body image, my gender identity, my sexuality, my name, my clothes my my my. All classic characteristics of unhappy narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My kids play on the street. I suppose it depends on where you live. I live in a safe place so this still happens here. It was an important factor when I was buying a house. I wanted my kids to be able to play like I did. And they do :)
This isn’t meant to be rude, but I think it’s a bit naive to believe just because you think you “live in a safe place” that your kids are safe. Is anywhere really safe anymore? The worst atrocities can happen anywhere. And a lot of crime has been happening in very affluent areas. Kids can be abducted anywhere. I mean unless you’re living in a gated community or something… but still, even then. You just never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
For getting Alessias sliders off the trampoline

Hero in annas eyes because shes a weirdo

Imagine what she would call Matt 🤣🤣
:rolleyes: send the kid to get her own sliders! If she left them out there she can easily put on another pair of shoes and run out and fetch them.

Reactions: 17
:rolleyes: send the kid to get her own sliders! If she left them out there she can easily put on another pair of shoes and run out and fetch them.
It’s probably the only undivided attention time and care she gets from a parent. (Although I agree with you.)

Reactions: 4
Anyway let’s move on now and keep to the thread topic - Please read our rules and why they're important
This isn’t meant to be rude, but I think it’s a bit naive to believe just because you think you “live in a safe place” that your kids are safe. Is anywhere really safe anymore? The worst atrocities can happen anywhere. And a lot of crime has been happening in very affluent areas. Kids can be abducted anywhere. I mean unless you’re living in a gated community or something… but still, even then. You just never know.
my uncle lives in a gated community in a lovely rural area there have still been break ins around there actually more breaks in than on my housing association estate 🤣

i know it's not funny but there's idiots everywhere we live

On Anna's ig stories Anna, A1 & A2 are making their way to Gymnastics.

Anna - ( walking out of the front door with Alessia & Andrea) "Oh my gosh look at the weather you guys"

Andrea - brrrrr (made that sound reacting to the cold only has a thin onesie on, open toe shoes, no coat)

Alessia - "its cold" (has a thin onesie on, open toe shoes, no coat)

Anna - "is it"

Alessia - 'I saw a jacket inside"

Anna - 'did ya"

Anna- ignore, ignore, ignore walks to the car (dressed in a jumper, jeans and closed toe shoes)

Anna - washed my hair today, its wet and its also raining"

Andrea "what is that?" (pointing to a flower in the middle of their driveway that's located on their way to the car)

Alessia - "its a purple flower"

Anna- "I know, its a foxglove their actually poisonous, so"

Alessia - "their poisonous !"

Anna - "yer they are, dont touch them, at least I think they are"

Alessia & Andrea are cold and Anna is not giving 2 fucks. Urgh, she makes my blood boil!!

And If Anna knows there is a poisonous flower located in a place where the kids walk by on most days when they go to and from school and bascially growing in their front driveway and the kids could possibly touch it, then why hasn't she done anything about it!! How is this woman in charge of children! she has zero care factor.

ETA- I dont know anything about foxgloves or an experienced gardener or know the background of this particular flower & its effects. But if there is a possibility of causing some harm in some way, i definetly would of done something to have it removed or take steps to do something about it, but then their is Anna not giving 2 fucks. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
On Anna's ig stories Anna, A1 & A2 are making their way to Gymnastics.

Anna - ( walking out of the front door with Alessia & Andrea) "Oh my gosh look at the weather you guys"

Andrea - brrrrr (made that sound reacting to the cold only has a thin onesie on, open toe shoes, no coat)

Alessia - "its cold" (has a thin onesie on, open toe shoes, no coat)

Anna - "is it"

Alessia - 'I saw a jacket inside"

Anna - 'did ya"

Anna- ignore, ignore, ignore walks to the car (dressed in a jumper, jeans and closed toe shoes)

Anna - washed my hair today, its wet and its also raining"

Andrea "what is that?" (pointing to a flower in the middle of their driveway that's located on their way to the car)

Alessia - "its a purple flower"

Anna- "I know, its a foxglove their actually poisonous, so"

Alessia - "their poisonous !"

Anna - "yer they are, dont touch them, at least I think they are"

Alessia & Andrea are cold and Anna is not giving 2 fucks. Urgh, she makes my blood boil!!

And If Anna knows there is a poisonous flower located in a place where the kids walk by on most days when they go to and from school and bascially growing in their front driveway and the kids could possibly touch it, then why hasn't she done anything about it!! How is this woman in charge of children! she has zero care factor.

ETA- I dont know anything about foxgloves or an experienced gardener or know the background of this particular flower & its effects. But if there is a possibility of causing some harm in some way, i definetly would of done something to have it removed or take steps to do something about it, but then their is Anna not giving 2 fucks. 😡
She does that all the time with the kids. She honestly does not give a tit what they have to say or how they feel. Surprised she's not dragging them along by their wrists

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Holy tit! A flower that if you touch it can make you ill and they are just leaving it! Jojo is always in the backyard rearranging it and killing trees, can't he just pull it up, spray it with round up, or have someone take it out? Of course not, if it's dangerous they are just gonna leave it.
They are going to sell their home with that crap growing on their property? If I saw something like that, that I knew was dangerous to my kids or animals I wouldn't buy it because that means I would have to take care of it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.