SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1312979

I have come across an article from a publisher & media company called Screenshot. (linked below) that is talking in length & detail about Jonathan & Anna's misconduct towards their kids, specifically Eduardo. It also says how a UK MP has presented a landmark report published on May 9th 2022 that has prompted parliament to address some serious concerns in the family vlogging sphere and lack of protection laws for children who are being exploited by their parents and it just so happens even though their name (J & A ) wasn’t directly mentioned in the report but it seems Jonathan’s exploitation of Eduardo in particular has spurred on and triggered public concern and has sparked a lot of attention that has given cause for serious action that people in parliament are taking notice. Thank Goodness!

Jonathan you should be worried, he has done more damage than he had anticipated & could imagine. Is this why he has been quiet on his socials and shitting his pants and the many posts on his mental health on his IG. There looks like there is a lot of stuff going on in the background at home. He deserves all the scrutiny. I hope certain authorities are zeroing in on him & Anna, they should be investigated and made accountable for the irreversible damage they have caused their children.

This is the news we have all been praying for, could this at last mean that all these parents abusing and exploiting their kids will finally stop.

If it does than a huge thanks must go to Jotato & Anal, as without their forced Trans abuse onto Eduardo this probably wouldn't be happening.

Has Jotato at last done something right 👏 👏, except it will be the demise of him & Anal 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Literally, their “jobs” appear to be ads. And they only get the opportunity because of the million followers. Pathetic life. They love escapism, as they are always “rewarding” themselves with food and tv, wine, days in bed and rewarding kids with iPads. They need a life detox.

Edourdo will probably end up a narcissist too, thanks to all the trauma they inflicted on him.

Also from a few comments back, if Jonathan thinks girls will be less of bullies than boys- he has a wake-up call coming. The girls might be ok now at 8, but middle school girls can be vicious.
Yes exactly, I went to an all girls school from 7 till 18 and from the ages of 12/13 it can be pretty intense and very cliquey

Reactions: 15
Advertising that your eldest child is a brat because that photo used to be in a frame so she took it out of the frame ??? Bullshit is his middle name

Reactions: 25
So, did they not reprimand E1 for apparently “ripping” the school photo? If one of my future kids did that, they would be corrected of the behaviour because for one school photos are not cheap and two that’s a picture of her sibling that is ruined. It’s absolutely ridiculous that he always is trying to prove there was hidden messages beforehand to push the narrative.

Also that screenshot article has really exposed them, it was written in early May, but I’m glad to see that there’s people of higher authority that are taking note of this. Also seen it mention the Telegraph which is quite a big UK newspaper company. Hopefully this brings some real change for not just SJ’s and their exploitation, but countless other family vloggers that think this lifestyle is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Emilia was always doing things like that. Then she seemed to stop but started physically hitting instead. ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Another mouth open photo and I also saw this on his stories. what is your opinion on it? (To me it's too perfectly ripped like it was the idea of Jonno but make it seems like Emilia did it )
View attachment 1314801View attachment 1314802
I don't believe for a second that Emilia did that! For one wouldn't school photos be kept in a safe place or framed because they can't be replaced or at least not easily? And secondly why would anyone almost praise that kind of behaviour no matter how long ago it happened. It was quite obviously jonathan which is even more unforgivable destroying his own kids photos for the sake of a post
It is not Jonathan's place to be telling eduardos story, shame he can't seem to grasp that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If Emilia did it, why would they keep a ripped photo. I think they also had no one to give it to since they don’t nurture extended family relationships, and he destroyed 1 of 2 prints for more content. I guess what I’m saying is, if E1 did this “years back” why did they keep it?

Edit: I just went to look at the story again, and even Alessia’s photo is ripped in the top left corner.

Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure they have a mortgage
I'd be pretty offended if I was Matt's partner too. So rude to write, even if you think people are thinking it.

On that reel of the home 'improvement' he says "at the time we couldn't get a mortgage as we were self-employed so I came up with the idea 'why don't we just renovate an old house? It should be kewl' ". So they didn't get a mortgage and bought outright? In which case, why does he bang on about mortgages when he talks about cost of living?
Or does he mean they couldn't get a bigger mortgage, and Princess Anna wanted a big house so they had to get one that wasn't new and shiny grey?
I can confirm that they took the mortgage, how big or small I dont know, but the house is bought on mortgage under their two maiden names.

So my guess is they couldnt get as big mortgage as they wanted and thought to redo property to their standards. (Without prior knowledge of basically anything as usual) and failed big time hence the selling

Reactions: 9
Aww Lessi didn’t drawn Emilia in her family portrait on the the cupboard :(

Also it begins with the house move stories. Just say the house is too big for you and move on Jonathan

Reactions: 13
Apart from the finances not being what they were , annal has seen that her bestie and his husband are able to send 3 children to the school on just Bens wage ( he is a managing director of a large well known party accessories company ) whilst living in a nice detached house .

Errr edit ! Maybe a bit more than bens wage as he sold the company that he started in 2009 to a large American company in 2019 when it had a 20mill a year turnover .

joliar need not worry, Matts not going to run off with annal 😂🤑🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow so almost all of the stories posted today include eduardo whether it's relevant or not! and the one picture of andrea is when he is clearly upset but of course jonathan isn't bothered in the slightest 😡
Great that Emilia had some friends around but how did jonathan think it's appropriate to take photos of kids in swimwear granted they were in the pool but the point is its weird to be photographing other peoples kids without them knowing 🤔
Let's not start with the attitude filled posts giving dangerous advice on subjects he is not qualified to be giving.
He 1000% should not be taking video or pictures of other people's kids, let alone posting it! The school needs contacted ASAP, so that the parents of these children can be contacted and informed. In swimwear!!! Omg!!

He 1000% should not be taking video or pictures of other people's kids, let alone posting it! The school needs contacted ASAP, so that the parents of these children can be contacted and informed. In swimwear!!! Omg!!
I don't know anything about thier school, or I would do it myself. I don't have screenshots or footage either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am sorry but that half half ripped photo looks photoshopped to me, it looks fake, there are heaps of torn paper photoshop downloads and youtube tutorials you can view to create this 'torn effect’ with two photos, you can do anything with photoshop to mockup a picture.

IMO no one has physically ripped anything, he has been in his dungeon office on his computer fiddling around and will come up with anything, desperate to continue Eduardo's storyline by faking anything he can to keep this facade going and with his caption "its almost like the girl underneath was trying to come out". Oh puleese, Jonathan. I am not convinced those photos have actually been ripped. He is lying.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 38
That article states that the SJs scrubbed their channel and deleted videos. Just a little digging and she would have noticed that the channel was back minus some older problematic videos. The writer is clearly trying but fails on all accounts when she cannot dig a little deeper into the truth of the matter. I think they fear calling him out as a liar. All of these news outlets that allowed that asshat to come on and spew his lies and didn't do a follow-up story should be held accountable as child exploiters themselves. He told everyone that he deleted the channel for his kid's safety, then walked that tit back, and now putting E2 in more danger than ever. That kid is now the channel's central focus, and their "journey" is now out there for the world to see. Also, clips taken on TikTok show the writer everything they need to know, it's not like she has to watch an entire video to get the jest of it, those clips were not taken out of context because the material in them clearly problematic no matter the context. Half-assed journalism! or maybe I'm not understanding what she was trying to say in that paragraph. Are they worried about slander? In the US the SJs would lose a slander case because all anyone is doing is showing what he himself has said and done, it's all on video and not taken out of context. It's nice that someone is trying to help the kids, but if a journalist would do their job and report how much that family has really done, I think the laws would change at a much faster rate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they definitely moving? Or are we speculating, sorry haven’t been on this thread in few days/week

Also it begins with the house move stories. Just say the house is too big for you and move on Jonathan
Oh tell the truth for once in his life and say they are running out of money and can't afford the house 😂 😂

I am sorry but that half half ripped photo looks photoshopped to me, it looks fake, there are heaps of torn paper photoshop downloads and youtube tutorials you can view to create this 'torn effect’ with two photos, you can do anything with photoshop to mockup a picture.

IMO no one has physically ripped anything, he has been in his dungeon office on his computer fiddling around and will come up with anything, desperate to continue Eduardo's storyline by faking anything he can to keep this facade going and with his caption "its almost like the girl underneath was trying to come out". Oh puleese, Jonathan. I am not convinced those photos have actually been ripped. He is lying.
100%, it's quite obvious that Jotato has 'made' this on purpose. It's too perfect to of been an accident.

The guy is so desperate now, what the hell will he come up with next.
He is pathetic.

Reactions: 17
jonathan seems to think he has completed the house project 😂 I assume all bathroom's are working , chimneys cleared of birds, damage repaired after andrea flooded the bathroom/office every part of the house that he destroyed fixed then? 🤔
Parents of the year right there Teaching the As its okay to draw all over the furniture really?! No matter how pretty the picture might look that's not a wise lesson to teach.
Going back to the ripped up school photo after another look I don't think it was a computer edit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still stand by my previous opinion that he will sell this house and buy something even more expensive and ostentatious just to try and give the impression that they are coping financially.

Some people are so full of entrepreneurial ideas that they take risks based on the idea that their next big project will be the one to bring the big money in. Jotato has been trying this for a while, the book, the revamped vlogs, the Trans storyline. So he will tell himself he can afford to size up property wise because X project (documentary hopefully leading to a Netflix show for example) will pay for it.

He's already talking about moving closer to school. I think that living in the town where the school is would be way more expensive to get something comparable to what they have now. Alternatively he will buy something smaller, but tell people they had to compromise on size because it's in town ( I can't imagine him doing this because he's all about the image 😳).

I think they are moving and I think it's because they can't afford the grey mansion anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.