SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jonathan trying to give the excuse of them moving to a smaller home “for the kids” when it’s clearly bc they have to downsize cause they don’t have the money for anything else 🙄😂
546BA54E-9941-468D-83A1-A9FE56221143.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is he referring to himself in third person or did Anna post that? I read it three times, seems like whoever wrote it was drunk lol. I wonder if we tore a picture if Jonathan if a big pile of tit or a small little pecker would be behind it?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus my dad is looking at selling because the house is too big for two of us, he’s not waxing lyrical about utter shite, we all know with the way things are income has dropped, book flopped, ads are limited, and his attempts to go viral have failed so just call a spade a spade you can’t afford the house you destroyed and won’t clear mortgage of when you sell.

Apart from the top portion of grass , the rest is a waste anyway, the kids don’t use it .

I really do think he saw himself as lord of an estate 😂

• Haha
Hmm…not sure what to think about this house move! The village they moved to is cheap compared to the town where the kids go to school! If he is looking for something for the same price as their current house then the money really won’t go far. Plus they won’t get the privacy they currently have. Unless they have a lot of extra money to spend. I wonder what’s really going on here.

Well they have got that house that they said they bought for the children - you know the one they vlogged about..... that was later still on the market.

That's the thing with showing off publicly when its all a lie ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So they have a mortgage without a fixed rate, he must be shitting himself. The play money has dried up and he's going to need to dip into savings if things keep going like they are going. The absolute smartest thing to do would be to pull the kids out of the school and move to a more affordable place in a town where they can get a fixed-rate mortgage. They might be able to get over the asking price in this market, but if he waits much longer that bubble is about to burst. His house would not pass an inspection in the US unless he's fixed all the issues they've brought up over the years, especially the dead bird situation which I would consider a hazard as birds are known disease carriers. So if he wants to sell he better get to fixing tit and stop playing around in the pool and yard. Just an afterthought, that janky pool is an eyesore. A million-dollar home with an above-ground pool, that's not what a buyer wants to see. Sure he's going to "take it with him" but that is going to tear up the yard.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would not buy that house it has a really strange lay out and plus the fact they have wrecked it and it looks like it is falling apart.

Reactions: 17
i think they will move area so that when they pull the kids out of private school they can use the excuse of a school closer to the new home

Reactions: 22
I actually feel really sad that the first thing to go when the tit hits the fan will be the kids' schooling. Whatever we think of the school, for the kids it's a familiar place full of familiar adults and children. They already have so little grasp of what the world is like outside of their toxic home environment and that weird online bubble, so to have to start over anywhere, or worse, retreat further into the bubble by being "home schooled" would be so damaging.

Reactions: 25
I actually feel really sad that the first thing to go when the tit hits the fan will be the kids' schooling. Whatever we think of the school, for the kids it's a familiar place full of familiar adults and children. They already have so little grasp of what the world is like outside of their toxic home environment and that weird online bubble, so to have to start over anywhere, or worse, retreat further into the bubble by being "home schooled" would be so damaging.
Perhaps getting them out of a school who 'know too much' is part of the appeal too... If questions have been raised about E2, tiktok, social services etc, a fresh start might suit J.

Wonder if Anna will still be BFFs with her sister from another mister if her kids move school!

Reactions: 19
Perhaps getting them out of a school who 'know too much' is part of the appeal too... If questions have been raised about E2, tiktok, social services etc, a fresh start might suit J.

Wonder if Anna will still be BFFs with her sister from another mister if her kids move school!
I don't want to be mean but I feel like Matt is just riding Anna's coat tails for a bit of self promotion and the odd ad opportunity. It's so obvious all her "friends" use her this way and I mean, nobody would really want to be friends with Anna, would they? She's so boring and such a nasty witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
7DFD4B01-7F33-4739-8BCF-6B82C3B85EE5.png

just noticed the cover photo of his latest post with Anna on her hands and knees, how can she be ok with her husband posting photos of her in such poses?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't want to be mean but I feel like Matt is just riding Anna's coat tails for a bit of self promotion and the odd ad opportunity. It's so obvious all her "friends" use her this way and I mean, nobody would really want to be friends with Anna, would they? She's so boring and such a nasty witch.
I don't know how he can be using Anna for self promotion if his social media is privated... I agree they're probably not "besties" and they're both using the other to get something. We've already seen Anna showering him with gifted products, and Anna finally gets a man to make Jono jealous of (bear in mind Anna and Matt became friends after Jono posted a Reel about feeling like he can't fit in with the school parents and he was jealous of "the gay parents" because they we're fitting in with the dads and the mums).

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know when did she change her IG info, I would bet that once upon a time she wrote “married to Jonathan” or something similar. Or am I wrong?
They both deleted the info that they're married to each other in order to not be associated online.
Anna wouldn't get any more brand deals if everyone could see who she is married to.
A sick freak as a husband is not the best way to get good cooperations.

Reactions: 24
They both deleted the info that they're married to each other in order to not be associated online.
Anna wouldn't get any more brand deals if everyone could see who she is married to.
A sick freak as a husband is not the best way to get good cooperations.
Would that not set off alarm bells in her head?

Reactions: 7
I was wondering perhaps the school started asking questions/raising concern about the kids especially Eduardo, maybe that's also one of the reasons they suddenly want to move.

Reactions: 14
I don't think they'll be able to move. It's hard to get a mortgage when you're self employed, but I can see how they got one previously with their income so high and only going up. Now, they'll look at the past 24 months and it'll be going down and down and I don't think any lender will give them what they'd need to move. Of course they could downside into a comfortable 3 bed like the rest of us, but they'll still want somewhere super expensive and posh and I just don't think a mortgage lender will touch them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.