SacconeJolys #75 One, two, three, four, five, Jono can’t keep a single lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have listened to these Emily videos and the voice is 100% E1....
Too many coincidences ...sick freak!

Reactions: 11
I reported it on TikTok. Apparently it’s not in any violation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have listened to these Emily videos and the voice is 100% E1....
Too many coincidences ...sick freak!
That is so creepy. The replies are just like jonathan and the fact he’s pretending to be a child and saying let’s be friends to children in the comments? He’s in his 40s!
Not to mention the child he’s using emilias voice for does not look like a 9 year old! One of those sacconejoly exposing accounts needs to cover this
He really is desperate for attention from children, he’s using the fact that he has kids and a “sacconejoly” family brand to speak to children, why!? I’m 29 I wouldn’t even be interested in talking to an 18 year old. What business does a 40+ man have talking to 13? Year old girls? I feel like this is why he uses the excuse of feeling female etc to try and make himself seem like a “safe” man to be around. Odd all round. Feeling more girl does not equal being the same age as literal girls

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I just played the echo tick tok without telling my friend what it was or letting her see it and she said it's Emelia saccone Joly. If this is him he really is fucked up. Just the fact he is following it shows what a duck up he is. More red flags than I've ever seen. The school and social services should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Hey Jonathan (as we know you read here),

must be an overwhelming feeling to know that you get away with literally everything, hm?

Hope you won't try out if you could get away with murder or something similar.
Even though I would say what you're doing isn't far away from murder.
You're killing your children's mental health and chances for a happy future .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow good spot, that’s 100% the same outfit! So it’s confirmed then, Jonathan’s making these animations of E1 and E2 with breasts. Sick freak.

Does anyone else think - and I might be reaching here - but Jonathan’s making these videos using Emilias voice to attract children to chat with him? Since he’s commenting back to people saying “be my friend 🥰” etc etc. He’s certainly a creep and we’ve spoken in the past about pweirdo tendencies.. Could he possibly be doing this? Maybe even because adults don’t want to be his friend, he might think this is his only chance to make friends which is highly inappropriate.
Wouldn't be surprised if he did it to speak to children. The creepy sicko 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think - and I might be reaching here - but Jonathan’s making these videos using Emilias voice to attract children to chat with him? Since he’s commenting back to people saying “be my friend 🥰” etc etc. He’s certainly a creep and we’ve spoken in the past about pweirdo tendencies.. Could he possibly be doing this? Maybe even because adults don’t want to be his friend, he might think this is his only chance to make friends which is highly inappropriate.
100%
I can see him sitting in his dungeon office talking to minors. His hard drives certainly need checking!

Hey Jonathan (as we know you read here),

must be an overwhelming feeling to know that you get away with literally everything, hm?

Hope you won't try out if you could get away with murder or something similar.
Yep, he’s getting more & more brazen.
One day he’ll go too far & finally get caught!
Hopefully the kids won’t be collateral damage.

Reactions: 14
I’ve reported all the videos but no violation. How does he get away with this stuff, he’s like Teflon!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He’ll be silent for days now he knows his weird little fetish has been uncovered. He pretends like he doesn’t care but he’ll be in a panic now. This is clear evidence that he has some horrendous thoughts when he’s alone in his little office. He has a tiktok account pretending to be a child & befriending people in the comments. He’s disgusting.

Reactions: 23
What about the journalist who wrote the article about legislation in the UK forming over child exploitation? Is this something that we can get them to view?

I think Jonathan has groomed his kids to be material for pedophiles but he’s also actively seeking conversations with children posing as his daughter. It’s something that needs to be looked into.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What about the journalist who wrote the article about legislation in the UK forming over child exploitation? Is this something that we can get them to view?

I think Jonathan has groomed his kids to be material for pedophiles but he’s also actively seeking conversations with children posing as his daughter. It’s something that needs to be looked into.
It keeps getting worse and worse doesn’t it 😱

Reactions: 9
i hope alessia and andrea realise its not okay of the stuff they’ve been subjected to, the E’s have always had a camera in their faces, the A’s have but not as much so they’ll understand its invading their privacy more

Reactions: 2
Christ I haven’t read here in weeks and what have I come back to?! I refuse to get Tiktok so I’m not even going to entertain trying to suss out this mysterious profile. Seems super creepy though (even if it’s not Jono or the kids!!!).

Reactions: 3
He’ll be silent for days now he knows his weird little fetish has been uncovered. He pretends like he doesn’t care but he’ll be in a panic now. This is clear evidence that he has some horrendous thoughts when he’s alone in his little office. He has a tiktok account pretending to be a child & befriending people in the comments. He’s disgusting.

I don't think so.
He is in such a psychotic state that he doesn't question his own behavior. He knows it might be wrong but as a narcissist he thinks he's always right.

He might have some bright moments where he realizes that he should get professional help a s a p but the money he makes and the admiration he probably gets from other sickos keep him going.

So hard to believe that in our world we can watch this man do all those horrible things to his children but can't do anything against it.

Reactions: 9
Okay so I’ve found a way to look at the TikTok’s without an account. It definitely sounds like Emilia with a slight distortion. The one with “Autumn” sounds like Eduardo with a distortion too. Jono must have adjusted their voices to a slightly different pitch and/or speed. Eduardo has also been wearing his hair in pigtails in other videos on Jonathan’s Tiktok/Instagram. I can’t check the date/time but I’m wondering if they were filmed around a similar time.

Reactions: 6
100%
I can see him sitting in his dungeon office talking to minors. His hard drives certainly need checking!
it wouldn't be the first time.. he did a thing talking to (probably underage) fans on omegle back in the day, even told them to dress up nice for him :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anna couldn't make it more obvious shes trying to do damage control with Alessia. Everyone has always commented on how neglected she is and now anna is doing reels with her 🙄

Reactions: 12
Jonathan is going to wish he got his own kids to sign non disclosure agreements if that is legally possible with minors because I reckon the kids are going to sing like canaries and spill their guts on their parents when they fully comprehend as adults how much they have been hiding about their parents.

There will be a closet full of skeletons and dark secrets that will be revealed about their parents especially Jonathan cause Jonathan is hiding alot more than what we know and we already know enough already to have him condemned. I reckon that man is leading a double life, i think he is part of something more sinister, darker, his behaviour is disturbing to say the least.

I hope the kids expose everything about their parents and bring them down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.