SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ariel view of their pool before they moved it from the concrete plus their neighbours pool. The annexe kitchen and living space before his major company renovations 🙄
C74CD6AC-FD01-4D84-9643-EB442B0E3B04.jpeg
A2CFD554-105C-499B-9294-940FF3D68979.jpeg
View attachment 1285836
865723FC-129C-4052-B011-C567F4BB5AF9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I haven't been on this forum for probably over a week.
The fact that there's only maybe 10 more sites since I've been here last time speaks volumes.

People are sick of this family.
Jonathan craves for negative attention as it's the only kind he gets.
People even got tired of giving him negative attention.

What a sad existence when you can only pay your bills by selling your kids to pweirdos.

Reactions: 18
Guys they just uploaded a video called Edie does a House Tour. Guess she is in the spotlight again. It's always Edie this and Edie that

Also how many Emily Rose fans does this family has? I see two different ones around every time and they commented a lot on the latest vlog 🤦‍♀️

This Comment is just... NO
ttt.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Guys they just uploaded a video called Edie does a House Tour. Guess she is in the spotlight again. It's always Edie this and Edie that

Also how many Emily Rose fans does this family has? I see two different ones around every time and they commented a lot on the latest vlog 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1285865
Surprised it’s not called “my TRANS daughter does a house tour” 🙄

Reactions: 30

View attachment 1285865
there's 2 emily roses and they used to be mods of the comments (don't know if they still are because they hardly upload anything now)

Reactions: 5
The crop top on an 8 yr old FFS.
Just watched it, I can’t believe how different E2 acts now. Emilia is clearly over being made to perform, I wonder how many years J can squeeze out of Edie.

Reactions: 21
I'd never want my great nieces and nephews to play with E2. My older ones have some 'naughty' friends and some who are autistic, all on a massive learning curve as they are all under ten and learn good and bad from each other but E2's behaviour is the pits. Poor poor youngster. :(

^^^ that is in respect to what I witnessed in that Edie house tour video. I kept telling myself its just kids tit acting but I do believe joliar has made E2 believe that the only way to get love is to act like a brat.

• Angry
Hey, so I was a Sacconeyjolly fan for a whilst, but this evening’s video is honestly so strange and disgusting to be frank. Why is Eddie wearing pretty much nothing - belly out showing very slim toned stomach. She very much has the wrong perception of life and it’s clear that it’s come from her parents. She just acted like a total spoilt brat, I honestly don’t like the newfound confidence it doesn’t suit her at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone get the feeling Emilia didn’t want to be on camera?? But she’s on there anyway?? Why wasn’t she involved?

Reactions: 15
How does Jono consistently produce the worst channel intros in the history of YouTube?

Reactions: 11
Is he hinting that E1 is possibly non binary as well? 🙄 I remember a while ago he said someone else in the family had "gender issues", but wouldn't name them.
Is Amelia left handed… It wouldn’t surprise me if either Jonathan’s done it or Emilia is feeling left out now that Edie is always the centre of attention.

Reactions: 10
Just watched it, I can’t believe how different E2 acts now. Emilia is clearly over being made to perform, I wonder how many years J can squeeze out of Edie.
I don't like calling kids this, but my goodness they all seem like utter brats on the recent video. Admittedly Andrea wasn't really featured but of course he isn't without his beloved ipad..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who on earth would watch a video like that? It’s like when a friend insists on sharing videos of their child - charming to them but really of no interest to anyone else. Dull, dull, dull.

Is Amelia left handed… It wouldn’t surprise me if either Jonathan’s done it or Emilia is feeling left out now that Edie is always the centre of attention.
Idk, but he posted a story the other day of E1 drawing this on her arm.

Reactions: 10
I just watched that house tour… wtf
im beyond disgusted, why does a 8 y.o.have to wear a crop top? We all know Jonno is just catering to the creeps again.
i hate saying it but E2 is so annoying. This over the top fake persona is just way too much for someone that age. I just can’t stand watching it. E2 used to be so cute before that creep started the grooming process.

edit: E2 is pulling the same stupid faces Anna pulls to be funny 🙄🤡 backfired hard.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Nine minutes of a (J) Perve Only scripted backlash at Tattler’s. We are so under his skin (machine). Love that.

Reactions: 14
Is he hinting that E1 is possibly non binary as well? 🙄 I remember a while ago he said someone else in the family had "gender issues", but wouldn't name them.
What better way to get daddy's attention? Be the golden child and have all that one to one dressing up and playing little games.
Also, I haven't read his stupid book but surely its not suitable for his children? He is a groomer and a danger to children.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ll say it again. Jonathan is putting harmful stereotypes in his children’s heads.

Your child should not be encouraged to have to wear extensions and have “long hair” to be a girl. Same with wearing dresses and wearing pink clothing. Not every girl in the world has long hair, wears dresses or wears pink. Nor do they have to wear crop tops. Nor should they be confined to selecting sports to play due to their gender or what they deem is an acceptable way to react and label it to a gender. This is incredibly harmful if you think that someone is limited to what they wear and their hobbies due to their gender.

Also to mention, he’s now trying to imply that E1 is going through a similar thing to him with “identity problems” He tries to insinuate that E1 is more like a boy due to liking football and wearing jeans. I personally would be terrified of having him as a father, considering that I love football and didn’t like wearing dresses as a child.

He’s damaging his children in so many ways and forcing his sexist ideology on them. I can’t express how concerned I am for their mental health in the near future.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.