SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were definitely left alone in the pool and the fact he said it was easier for everyone if Andrea wore armbands they meant easier for themselves. All of those kids were at risk of drowning not just Andrea and need to be supervised all the time!
Who would want to buy that house? The new decor is so dated and shabby now. They should have left it how it was , zero character . Who takes out steps out of a lawn 🤣

Reactions: 23
They were definitely left alone in the pool and the fact he said it was easier for everyone if Andrea wore armbands they meant easier for themselves. All of those kids were at risk of drowning not just Andrea and need to be supervised all the time!
Who would want to buy that house? The new decor is so dated and shabby now. They should have left it how it was , zero character . Who takes out steps out of a lawn 🤣
Last year, the older two were not particularly competent at swimming, or keeping their own faces out of the water. They will not be able to roll A2 over if he got tired and lay right down on his front and started to drown (historically A2 has jumped into the pool face down and just floated like that until picked up).
In Australian, A+J's complete lack of attention around their children in the pool is terrifying. 30 seconds is all it takes for a child to drown, and they can drown in as little as 20cm of water... This is from an ad that played when I was a kid, never forgotten it. Can't imagine what will happen in a pool that deep with no easy access in or out, where you'd have to be in the pool to see what's happening

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Last year, the older two were not particularly competent at swimming, or keeping their own faces out of the water. They will not be able to roll A2 over if he got tired and lay right down on his front and started to drown (historically A2 has jumped into the pool face down and just floated like that until picked up).
In Australian, A+J's complete lack of attention around their children in the pool is terrifying. 30 seconds is all it takes for a child to drown, and they can drown in as little as 20cm of water... This is from an ad that played when I was a kid, never forgotten it. Can't imagine what will happen in a pool that deep with no easy access in or out, where you'd have to be in the pool to see what's happening
Fellow Aussie and that ad is burned into my memory too!

None of those kids are competent swimmers.
They shouldn’t be left alone & in charge of each other.

Reactions: 27
The pool is far too deep for any of the kids to be left alone in. With Jonathan's picture taken from the bedroom, and Anna walking away, it shows they were left alone. Armbands do nothing if the kid is flipped face down.....

Reactions: 31
I have epilepsy and the doctors told me to take showers rather than baths unless I was going to leave the door open in case I had a seizure. If it's possible to drown in a bath it's most definitely possible to drown in that pool. I can't believe they would so irresponsible as to leave those kids without supervision while they were in there.

Reactions: 26
I have epilepsy and the doctors told me to take showers rather than baths unless I was going to leave the door open in case I had a seizure. If it's possible to drown in a bath it's most definitely possible to drown in that pool. I can't believe they would so irresponsible as to leave those kids without supervision while they were in there.
You speaking of epilepsy... I hope the 'absence seizures' that viewers were worried toddler Emilia had are no longer occuring.
I can't link to the video where it was quite obvious something was going on, as he put them on private.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He thinks Andrea's swimming is good enough to swim in a quite deep pool without any adults there?? He's not even 4 yet. I doubt he's had enough swimming lessons to keep himself from drowning.

And yes, he posted those pictures in order for people to ask about E2's private parts. Disgusting man.
God it doesn't bear thinking about but what if that's his next rebrand. Greiving family.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You speaking of epilepsy... I hope the 'absence seizures' that viewers were worried toddler Emilia had are no longer occuring.
I can't link to the video where it was quite obvious something was going on, as he put them on private.
I actually didn't get diagnosed with epilepsy until a few years ago when I turned 30 and I had my second seizure. I remember my mam came to the appointment with me so she could describe what happened to the doctor and he asked if I had ever had a seizure when I was a child and then he described absence seizures and asked if anything like that had happened and my mam said yes but they just thought I was just zoning out for a minute. Turns out I had absence seizures when I was a child but physical seizures didn't start until I was an adult.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually didn't get diagnosed with epilepsy until a few years ago when I turned 30 and I had my second seizure. I remember my mam came to the appointment with me so she could describe what happened to the doctor and he asked if I had ever had a seizure when I was a child and then he described absence seizures and asked if anything like that had happened and my mam said yes but they just thought I was just zoning out for a minute. Turns out I had absence seizures when I was a child but physical seizures didn't start until I was an adult.
Oh wow, that's quite scary. Hope you are doing better now.

At the time I was one of the viewers who suggested to them to take the footage to the doctors. If it's nothing -fine, if it turns out to be something, then you can go from there. Most parents do not film their kids 24/7 like they do/did, so why not take advantage of the fact that you have some of these what looked like 'episodes' on camera, right? Nope, they blocked me from commenting on their YT channel, and later when I asked them on Twitter what the problem was, they blocked me there, too.

Let's just hope Emilia will not end up an adult epilepsy sufferer.

Reactions: 13
So I was doing some digging to see if the house was up forsale yet (a lot of hints about them moving) no sign of it up For sale yet. However old photos of what the house looked like before they did the “Reno” there is also a website which shows house prices, it states that the price they brought it at and how much it is worth now has only actually increased by about £65,000, knocking a few walls down obviously hasn’t made much difference then!!
If they are moving I doubt their house will be listed publically (unless they will have trouble to sell it - which I believe they will if they want to make a profit or at least match the buying price)

The estimate prices are done on 'similar properties sold in the area' and dont include the actual state of the property. It's just an algorithm.
Also estimate price is usually 'maximum' to manage to sell it. Usually you look in the middle between lowest price and estimated price.

The property has no garage, the 2 extra living rooms they created there are just boarded walls blocking access to the double garage doors no solid structural work and are much smaller as they make them look. So advertising like that will just bring time wasting for both sides. Any surveyor's will bring that up.
Lack of fencing at the back, the 'wild area's is just loads of rubbish he wants to get grown over, because he cant be bothered to clear it.
If I'm not mistaken theres tarmac under the gravel at front too because of 'required look', so again not done properly and weeds already growing through that.
And I could carry on..

Reactions: 21
i remember this- he said it was just emilia making a silly face and brushed it off..

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh wow, that's quite scary. Hope you are doing better now.

At the time I was one of the viewers who suggested to them to take the footage to the doctors. If it's nothing -fine, if it turns out to be something, then you can go from there. Most parents do not film their kids 24/7 like they do/did, so why not take advantage of the fact that you have some of these what looked like 'episodes' on camera, right? Nope, they blocked me from commenting on their YT channel, and later when I asked them on Twitter what the problem was, they blocked me there, too.

Let's just hope Emilia will not end up an adult epilepsy sufferer.
I am, thanks. Medication helps.

I'm not saying that's what was going on with Emilia but it doesn't hurt to get things checked out just to be on the safe side.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The property has no garage, the 2 extra living rooms they created there are just boarded walls blocking access to the double garage doors no solid structural work and are much smaller as they make them look. So advertising like that will just bring time wasting for both sides. Any surveyor's will bring that up.
omg i forgot they got rid of their garages! because the frontage is still the same I forgot it’s now a ‘room’! 😂 most people with 4 kids have a garage full of garden toys, bikes, scooters, helmets, balls.. but no, not this pair. If it’s not quietly sitting on an ipad or sitting in the sun pretending to be on lifeguard duty they aren’t interested.

Reactions: 23
They have basically turned what was a tasteful period properly into a chavvy mucky mansion with no garage, useless rooms and a tip of a garden. Add dead birds in the chimney, wasp nests under the roof, non working toilets, rotting outside wood structures and you can only conclude that potential buyers will want to significantly lower the asking price to even consider making an offer.

Reactions: 25
Big plans yet again that faded into nothing .
All that cost and wasted potential when he destroyed a lovely self contained annex for his ‘ business’ when it’s come down to him on a desktop pc, annal with her shite phone content and Izzy doing her bit on a laptop in between looking after get toddler and teaching yoga .

and she says he’s a great businessman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that cost and wasted potential when he destroyed a lovely self contained annex for his ‘ business’ when it’s come down to him on a desktop pc, annal with her shite phone content and Izzy doing her bit on a laptop in between looking after get toddler and teaching yoga .

I could not beleive what he did to that annex. Any buyer would love to have had that unit.

Reactions: 11

Everything basically went pear shaped for them when they decided to have a fourth child for even numbers and content, and moved into that new house.

First Jono got people annoyed by the lack of foresight and the wasteful nature of the renovation (destroying kitchen cabinets etc)

Then Anna went overboard with the grey and pink and blue gendered bedrooms and letting go of her channel to concentrate on family (but spent all her time on her phone)

In the middle of this was the cold shower controversy

Then Anna played the ED survivor card

Then Jono played the LGBTQIA card

They have basically tried everything to stay afloat but no matter what they do, since they moved to that house, everything’s gone down (roly poly) hill and views have gone down the (broken) toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.