SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those photos he’s just posted on them in the pool… p*dos will be having an absolute field day (jono probably included in that)
In one photo it looks like part of his/her private area disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I would think that it would fall under COPPA, but knowing him he will try and use that whole three seconds of him in it as it being for adults and not kids. I'm not really sure how monetization works with the kid's channels, but I don't think it's the same pay rate.
There are ads, it's monetized.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Where was Anna whilst J was running after and filming his 8 year old who he is relying on to provide an income for his family and her doing sweet duck all not to provide an income for her family.

I guess the poor petal got exhausted after doing those last few videos on their youtube channel that her and jon committed to but have now handed over the reins to their 4 minors.

Safe to say she would have been sprawled out laying down somewhere head deep in her phone.

bleeping cunts.

Reactions: 28
Wow, so many red flags in the new YouTube video. I feel icky after watching that.

That thumbnail is specifically designed for his most important audience members isn’t it! Wonder how much extra he got paid for that?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Where was Anna whilst J was running after and filming his 8 year old who he is relying on to provide an income for his family and her doing sweet duck all not to provide an income for her family.

I guess the poor petal got exhausted after doing those last few videos on their youtube channel that her and jon committed to but have now handed over the reins to their 4 minors.

Safe to say she would have been sprawled out laying down somewhere head deep in her phone.

bleeping cunts.
Her styledied. She's just resting in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow that video. I think this has to be amongst their all time lows. How sexualised is Edie, and don’t get me started on the sass. Why does everything have to be over the top ? Why does the house even warrant a house tour, other than have the kids provide the content, albeit it lame ??

Reactions: 28
All the begging posts from Eduardo to watch his vlog. Cos we know Joanie can't beg us to watch or it would look a bit pathetic.

It's going to be a huge shock to Edie when they realize, unfortunately no one rewards you and not everyone will celebrate your choice. The real world for a trans person is terrifying. You are celebrated online and ridiculed in public.

Reactions: 34
Also, what’s with the 3rd floor that ‘we never show on YouTube’ sounds like a suspicious floor of you ask me…

and the swimming photos is Jono feeding exactly what the pedos want to see - some people get of on seeing kids in costumes it’s sick.

I could cry at the wilful destruction of a beautiful home. They destroyed it.

I remember him taking a sledgehammer to a fireplace in the "Play room" and my jaw hit the floor. If he was ignorant enough to dismantle a feature in a period home, why not take it out respectfully and donate it or ask if anyone wanted it.

Style (or lack of) over substance.
For me it was all the beautiful, original wooden parquet flooring that he ripped up to put vinyl down. It almost broke my heart!! They’re uncultured and uncouth.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
”And this is where ‘people’ wash my clothes.” I wonder how many housekeepers they’ve been through since they’ve been in that house. I can’t imagine anyone would stay for long.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Remember when they had (or still have) that member channel you had to pay for. I am curious what kind of shite is or was on that members-only channel.

Reactions: 5
They have neither taste nor respect. I would have thought they would appreciate what they have after living in the dingiest rentals in Ireland. Back in the day, they ruined many a landlord's floor by not taking care of the place. They let the dogs piss on the floors until the wooden boards came up. I can't believe they treat their own property just as badly. Good things are just wasted on them.
I always get the impression the house must stink!

Reactions: 15
And today on "shoes that should have been replaced months ago"
View attachment 1287375
It amazes me how anna can get herself dolled up just for the school run but let's the kids stroll around looking scruffy( through no fault of their own I might add)
I mean even putting those shoes through the wash might have been an improvement but of course they wouldn't because it doesn't affect them 🤔🙄
I thought jonathan bought him some new ones not long ago has anyone seen them recently??

Reactions: 27
It amazes me how anna can get herself dolled up just for the school run but let's the kids stroll around looking scruffy( through no fault of their own I might add)
I mean even putting those shoes through the wash might have been an improvement but of course they wouldn't because it doesn't affect them 🤔🙄
I thought jonathan bought him some new ones not long ago has anyone seen them recently??
I couldn't agree more. Gorgeous kids but their hair looks like it's never seen a brush. Alessia and Edie always look disheveled and unkempt. As for the dental situation, well that is very worrying. :eek:

That video gives me the Ick...who has taught that little one to act like that? It's so fake...acting like they are on ru paul drag race..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
at least the shoes still fit- poor alessia had to wear shoes that made her feet bleed for weeks because they couldn't be bothered to get new ones (or were waiting for them to be gifted idk).. and she had to wear emilias old ugg boots that were too big
if they won't buy new shoes for a kid thats in pain, they won't buy some just because they look scruffy :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
at least the shoes still fit- because they couldn't be bothered to get new ones (or were waiting for them to be gifted idk).. and she had to wear emilias old ugg boots that were too big
if they won't buy new shoes for a kid thats in pain, they won't buy some just because they look scruffy :rolleyes:
That makes my seethe in anger.:mad: That poor little child. :cry: She is the one little mite I feel sorry for.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.