SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have basically turned what was a tasteful period properly into a chavvy mucky mansion with no garage, useless rooms and a tip of a garden. Add dead birds in the chimney, wasp nests under the roof, non working toilets, rotting outside wood structures and you can only conclude that potential buyers will want to significantly lower the asking price to even consider making an offer.
I could cry at the wilful destruction of a beautiful home. They destroyed it.

I remember him taking a sledgehammer to a fireplace in the "Play room" and my jaw hit the floor. If he was ignorant enough to dismantle a feature in a period home, why not take it out respectfully and donate it or ask if anyone wanted it.

Style (or lack of) over substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So, I scrolled back on the TT account.
Not happy just jumping in the background he comes in the middle to gyrate between his two eldest. He is an actual n0nc3 nothing will convince me otherwise.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I could cry at the wilful destruction of a beautiful home. They destroyed it.

I remember him taking a sledgehammer to a fireplace in the "Play room" and my jaw hit the floor. If he was ignorant enough to dismantle a feature in a period home, why not take it out respectfully and donate it or ask if anyone wanted it.

Style (or lack of) over substance.
They haven’t a clue. I can’t understand how such houses aren’t protected from such philistines. All original features destroyed to allow for grey paint and laminate flooring, it beggars belief.

Reactions: 15
They haven’t a clue. I can’t understand how such houses aren’t protected from such philistines. All original features destroyed to allow for grey paint and laminate flooring, it beggars belief.
I could've cried when this happened.

For anyone who wasn't around then, Anna laid grey laminate over a beautiful timeless solid oak floor.

And the annex had a self contained kitchen, which they could've sold or given away but instead Jonathan literally took a sledgehammer and smashed it to tit. There was nothing wrong with it at all, he just didn't want it.

The garden was so beautiful too, but they took the steps out and ruined it. The front of the house used to be open onto the road but they added huge security gates like they're celebs. The only house on the road to have them. And he didn't like the gravel so he took it all up and tarmaced the drive, then decided he did want the gravel after all coz the tarmac looked cheap and tit, so laid new gravel back over the tarmac. Tens of thousands of pounds that must have cost, to get it looking the same as before.

Does anyone have pics of what the house used to look like?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Anybody else catch this on Tiktok? There’s going to be proper resentment in that house in relation to E2. At the moment E2 and A2 share that room and there’s E2’s name on the door and not a sign of the other kids names on their doors. It’s blatant favouritism and don’t get me started on the pink. They really are stereotyping at the highest order. Does E2 wear any other colours?
E7AE1B2F-ACD6-48F6-A39B-897EBC6C74B0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If the market is anything like the US you can get top dollar for a pile of wood right now. My sister-in-law sold her house for wayyy over the asking price and it has a cracked foundation due to a pool just steps away from the back door. It's a weird layout, outdated with 90's wallpaper, 90's curtains, and a bunch of crap that doesn't work. If they sell right now, he might get another year of school for the kids LOL!! Sounds like they still have a mortgage and who knows how much they took out to pay for renovations. He should have listened to us long ago when we gave advice on how to save the channel, nope, he had to go off the deep end and talk about imaginary friends.

If they moved he would defo have content. If they moved back to Ireland it would be a game-changer for his view count, but I think it would impact the kids in a negative way especially E2, as the kids in their school are used to E2.

Reactions: 7
Anybody else catch this on Tiktok? There’s going to be proper resentment in that house in relation to E2. At the moment E2 and A2 share that room and there’s E2’s name on the door and not a sign of the other kids names on their doors. It’s blatant favouritism and don’t get me started on the pink. They really are stereotyping at the highest order. Does E2 wear any other colours?View attachment 1285425
Alessia is the biggest afterthought in that family, followed by Andrea. E2 is the spoilt star child right now. They are turning him into a spoilt little brat. He is going to have so much emotional trauma. He is going to need SO MUCH therapy.

In the last two tiktoks edie is wearing crop tips and low rise bottoms. And Emilia in the last one. Who is jono pandering to? He's a bleeping perv.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
those photos he’s just posted on them in the pool… p*dos will be having an absolute field day (jono probably included in that)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Alessia is the biggest afterthought in that family, followed by Andrea. E2 is the spoilt star child right now. They are turning him into a spoilt little brat. He is going to have so much emotional trauma. He is going to need SO MUCH therapy.

In the last two tiktoks edie is wearing crop tips and low rise bottoms. And Emilia in the last one. Who is jono pandering to? He's a bleeping perv.
Absolutely! Moreover, through no fault of their own, becoming a thoroughly precocious /stage act kid and unlikeable to boot.

He is destroying this child , not to mention the damage he is doing to his other three less featured kids. It's shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I could not beleive what he did to that annex. Any buyer would love to have had that unit.
Most people would love an annex for friends and family to stay over, but I guess when you have no friends, and only one family member that ever visit it was pointless, as is everything else this sick pair do.

Imagine having no friends, I can't even.

Reactions: 13
The way E2 is being encouraged to be a diva is so detrimental for the future, no other kid / teen apart from others who are also brought up to be horrible little shits are going to want his/ her company( which ever is being used at the time , what with being able to change gender whenever 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 24
I could've cried when this happened.

For anyone who wasn't around then, Anna laid grey laminate over a beautiful timeless solid oak floor.

And the annex had a self contained kitchen, which they could've sold or given away but instead Jonathan literally took a sledgehammer and smashed it to tit. There was nothing wrong with it at all, he just didn't want it.

The garden was so beautiful too, but they took the steps out and ruined it. The front of the house used to be open onto the road but they added huge security gates like they're celebs. The only house on the road to have them. And he didn't like the gravel so he took it all up and tarmaced the drive, then decided he did want the gravel after all coz the tarmac looked cheap and tit, so laid new gravel back over the tarmac. Tens of thousands of pounds that must have cost, to get it looking the same as before.

Does anyone have pics of what the house used to look like?
meanwhile people like me are struggling to afford a kitchen at all. bleeping joke the lot of them. i have ONE work top and thats it to prep meals for 4 kids.

they just arnt in the real world at all. its scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
those photos he’s just posted on them in the pool… p*dos will be having an absolute field day (jono probably included in that)
I actually unfollowed Jono after seeing those photos. It’s becoming very clear who his target audience is and I do not want any part in that. He is at 1.1 million followers now - I wonder how long it will take for him to drop below a million and then start panic buying.

Reactions: 23
More spread legged swimming costume photos.

Is there anything we can do to try and stop this? I feel like I'm watching horrendous exploitation (at best) and doing nothing. Urgh hate it

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They have basically turned what was a tasteful period properly into a chavvy mucky mansion with no garage, useless rooms and a tip of a garden. Add dead birds in the chimney, wasp nests under the roof, non working toilets, rotting outside wood structures and you can only conclude that potential buyers will want to significantly lower the asking price to even consider making an offer.
They have neither taste nor respect. I would have thought they would appreciate what they have after living in the dingiest rentals in Ireland. Back in the day, they ruined many a landlord's floor by not taking care of the place. They let the dogs piss on the floors until the wooden boards came up. I can't believe they treat their own property just as badly. Good things are just wasted on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember them showing the house before they renovated it and it seemed so cosy and welcoming. A proper timeless home with some brilliant features. All gone within months. Don’t get me wrong, I love grey and white, but putting it in nearly every single room? No. Not for me. Also the kids asked what they wanted in their room for decoration and E1 wanted princesses and E2 wanted a space themed room. They got nothing of the sort.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Those photos are disgusting! Absolutely no need for them 😡
And even worse alessia has the armbands on for a reason but they were removed for the sake of an underwater picture?!! Do they not realise how dangerous that is or is jonathan too busy getting content to think about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.