SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he really starts claiming E1 is trans, too, I really really hope it will raise some questions in the right places. I mean come on, what are the odds of 2 trans persons and one non binary person in one family? 🙄

Reactions: 32
Is he hinting that E1 is possibly non binary as well? 🙄 I remember a while ago he said someone else in the family had "gender issues", but wouldn't name them.
If you know you know ???? Pervert. Is this for his special friends???

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is Edie's outfit in the YouTube vid quite inappropriate? Regardless of the trans side of things, I wouldn't be comfortable with my daughter wearing that 😲😲

Reactions: 46
Emilia must think she is non-binary because she is not into pink and glitter, which is required to be a girl, and on top of that she likes football...

If the family wasn't so obsessed with gender stereotypes, none of them would have identity issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Those kids are really going to have identity issues as they get older. Not just around their gender but also around knowing who they are as a person without a camera shoved in their faces.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sweet baby Je&us that video is truly appalling. He has lost his mind and any sense of decency.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Great video for the pervs out there. Exploiting his children for money again 😡
Well Jonno did say to Stacey Dooley 'Is it a bad thing' when asked about paedophiles masturbating watching his children so he doesn't give a tit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve just asked him why E1 looks scared when she dropped the bread and whether it was because she wa a threatened a cold shower again.

Awful specimens

Reactions: 17
This horrible woman reminds me of Jonathan, he probably had lots of conversations like this when he first had his plan for Eduardo.

• Heart
  • Wow
How is that not a youtube kids video? I also don't see anywhere to report it for that purpose.

This family are just sick. I feel so sorry for the children….when will it end? Our government should be protecting children from harm by banning family vloggers from making money out of their children. The law needs to change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How is that not a youtube kids video? I also don't see anywhere to report it for that purpose.
So it can't be monetised right?

Why does he always show the lentil chips when he is watching telly alone yet again? Is he trying to get a few freebies? There, I've probably answered my own question.

Reactions: 23
So it can't be monetised right?

Why does he always show the lentil chips when he is watching telly alone yet again? Is he trying to get a few freebies? There, I've probably answered my own question.
I would think that it would fall under COPPA, but knowing him he will try and use that whole three seconds of him in it as it being for adults and not kids. I'm not really sure how monetization works with the kid's channels, but I don't think it's the same pay rate.

Reactions: 3
I hope that, if they are reading these threads, that they take note of this and get her teeth checked. There’s nothing worse than tooth pain and it can be so hard to describe at a young age, not to mention the future impact it can have on adult teeth.

Just noticed that Jono has taken down a bunch of highlights on Instagram - most notably the erotica stories - 🤮
What is it with all these family influences? They ALL seem to avoid the dentists and hairdressers. It’s not like they’re exactly busy running around at work all day they could easily book an appointment and make time to take their kids. Teeth are so so important they need to be looked after or they will be none left when they get older!!

But oh well it will be a great clickbait title opportunity when the teeth fall out! Jono instead of dancing around pretending to be a princess all day & sat in your office writing scrips for E2 to say in his next appearance in your videos maybe call up the dentist.

He can find time to get that god awful neck tattoo but the children are walking around with split ends and brown teeth.

SS where the eff are you?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments under the video though, like praising the sass... I'm sorry but I would be horrified at such a precocious brat, nothing funny about it at all.
As for the person that commented "Edie is a vibe" - I'm speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Dear God, what a pile of shite that was and what an obnoxious, over-sexualised little brat Edie/Eduardo came across as! And that is not Edie's fault, they're a child and are just doing what gets them attention from their disturbing father. It is 100% Jonathan's doing. Really sad to see 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.