SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now he's trying to convince us that he was in the pool with them the whole time. When it's pretty obvious from Anna's stories that he wasn't.

Edit: he's just posted another story where there's no adult in the pool!
And also talking about taking the pool with them when they leave?? Are they moving?
I was about to ask the same, maybe they can't afford it anymore

Reactions: 5
I wonder why e2s swimming costume was black? They are obsessed with giving that kid everything pink normally

Reactions: 7
Yea Anna did a story on it, she got them from a small business in Canada.
I was pretty horrified tbh because eduardo did not want any of this and said hes a boy.
Next his mum is buying him a costume to hide his genitals. It's so wrong at such a young age

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I was pretty horrified tbh because eduardo did not want any of this and said hes a boy.
Next his mum is buying him a costume to hide his genitals. It's so wrong at such a young age
I bet Anna was fuming it didn’t come in pink!

Reactions: 11
I think it’s his school one I think Anna said it had to be plain navy but the costumes for trans people only had black so that would do!
I wonder why e2s swimming costume was black? They are obsessed with giving that kid everything pink normally

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When did they put their youtube videos back up? I thought they removed everything for the benefit of the children or something like that? I guess leopards don't change their spots and they didn't want to burn the passive income they receive from old videos.

Reactions: 7
16 comments on his last reel since it was posted... No one cares jotato

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So again he's giving cryptic clues about moving, now saying he can take the pool with them.

I certainly hope they are moving as they must be running out of money 😂 😂, moving will give them an excuse to take the kids out of private school which cost a fortune for all 4 kids, so he can blame the distance from New house to school so has no choice but to send the state school.

Time will tell, but the changes in IG don't seem to be in favour for the instagrammers, anything that helps stop the exploitation of kids will be a great thing.

I really feel Jotato has now reached the end of the road, money is getting tight, views are falling, companies aren't throwing work at them etc. This new production about Eduardo will be as much as a tit show as the rest, prehaps that will finally be the final nail in the fat slugs coffin. 🤞

Reactions: 17
Or is the move talk just for engagement. I hate all that cryptic shite. If you are moving just come out and say it.

Reactions: 30
At this point I am sure he does it on purpose
It’s blatantly clear why he was sent away to school/reformatory when he was a kid. Didn’t learn a thing about boundaries. It shows by the way he’s exploiting those children for pervs on the internet.

Reactions: 31
I didn’t realise this… it makes me feel so uneasy that parents are teaching their young child to feel ashamed about their body. Why not let E wear a child’s costume and just not take photos for the internet 🙄😞

Also in regards to the documentary…a what 30 second news clip on sky news exposed all of his lies imagine what an entire documentary will uncover. Stacey Dooley didn’t exactly paint them in a great light, especially Jonathon.

Reactions: 23
I notice he always takes pictures of his kids feet!!! Don’t know if that’s by accident or not but always bare feet!!
There are feet fetish sickos. Joan, no doubt, shows the feet of his children for the same reason he posts photos of their mouths wide opne and their legs spread. He’s a disgusting little freak.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So I was doing some digging to see if the house was up forsale yet (a lot of hints about them moving) no sign of it up For sale yet. However old photos of what the house looked like before they did the “Reno” there is also a website which shows house prices, it states that the price they brought it at and how much it is worth now has only actually increased by about £65,000, knocking a few walls down obviously hasn’t made much difference then!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When did they put their youtube videos back up? I thought they removed everything for the benefit of the children or something like that? I guess leopards don't change their spots and they didn't want to burn the passive income they receive from old videos.
They were set to private for about a week, never deleted. Long enough for some (media) attention.

Reactions: 10
So I was doing some digging to see if the house was up forsale yet (a lot of hints about them moving) no sign of it up For sale yet. However old photos of what the house looked like before they did the “Reno” there is also a website which shows house prices, it states that the price they brought it at and how much it is worth now has only actually increased by about £65,000, knocking a few walls down obviously hasn’t made much difference then!!
What on earth have they done!!

Reactions: 5
Oh please, he mentions moving house every 6 months. Remember when he told some bullshit story about how someone had made an offer for it lol, he just can’t help lying!

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure the estimated price is just with inflation and doesn't actually look at the "renovations" done because no one has inspected the place, I can only imagine its dropped in price because everything is so ugly and dead now

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.