SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the mouth open pics. If I go to take a pic of my daughter(5) and I accidentally catch her with mouth open I delete the pic. Let alone keep it on my phone, let alone post online as if it’s a nice family photo?! I don’t get it.
I think he's started to do it on purpose now as people have brought it up.. a bit like the swearing phase, the coat 24/7 phase, the squid phase...

Reactions: 24
He's posted that photo of Eduardo in his costume on purpose so people ask about his privates. So obvious. No need for him to be in the forefront.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
He’s desperate for money so any engagement is good. One account I follow posted this today. I wonder if he’s having the same problems, thus receiving less $$$
F0704FFF-EA09-4840-B10A-5FC73F0C6A03.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
He thinks Andrea's swimming is good enough to swim in a quite deep pool without any adults there?? He's not even 4 yet. I doubt he's had enough swimming lessons to keep himself from drowning.

And yes, he posted those pictures in order for people to ask about E2's private parts. Disgusting man.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s all getting a bit strange now. I’m thinking he’s seen the French documentary on iplayer about a trans child called storyville: Petite Fille and thought we’ll do that. Now that documentary is fantastic mature approach to the subject and issues surrounding this issue. I’m sure the documentary they are involved in with be very transparent

Reactions: 8
From what I understand Instagram may restructure and have a feed like TikTok and do away with stories. Not sure if this is true, but if it is Anal will be screwed. She is so used to putting out half-assed content and getting paid that she won't know what to do if everything is a reel. I think it's a dumb move for Instagram because no one is going to like that, if we wanted to watch TikTok then we'd go there. We go-to stories to watch our favorite creators BTS. If they don't have Instagram, what do they have? Tiktok?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He thinks Andrea's swimming is good enough to swim in a quite deep pool without any adults there?? He's not even 4 yet. I doubt he's had enough swimming lessons to keep himself from drowning.
the older kids are there- emilias nearly a teenager remember ;) but seriously, i bet she gets put in charge a lot because neither of the parents can be bothered to look after their own kids :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: 27
And also talking about taking the pool with them when they leave?? Are they moving?
Who knows..! But if they do move I bet he'll brag that he increased the value of the house by doing all the work he did... when in reality house prices have gone up everywhere and they probably would have got more money if they didn't destroy the annex and garden.

Reactions: 16
I've only just come across this family. I'm watching Stacey Dooleys sleep overs. I'm about 10 mins in of the episode they featured in in Series 1 and jesus christ that dad is irritating. Like a flippin duracel bunny on steroids!!! Also I've seen above posts that say Andrea is much older now, this must've been filmed a good while ago!

Reactions: 17
Who knows..! But if they do move I bet he'll brag that he increased the value of the house by doing all the work he did... when in reality house prices have gone up everywhere and they probably would have got more money if they didn't destroy the annex and garden.
Tbh I'd pass as soon as I saw that room with the creepy "security" setup.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand the mouth open pics. If I go to take a pic of my daughter(5) and I accidentally catch her with mouth open I delete the pic. Let alone keep it on my phone, let alone post online as if it’s a nice family photo?! I don’t get it.
He does it on purpose. Paedos can photoshop a certain body part into these pictures. That's why he also takes pics of his kids with their legs spread far apart and other poses that look innocent on their own but can be misused for less innocent purposes.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
And now he's trying to convince us that he was in the pool with them the whole time. When it's pretty obvious from Anna's stories that he wasn't.

Edit: he's just posted another story where there's no adult in the pool!
And also talking about taking the pool with them when they leave?? Are they moving?
So he is upstairs and bleep Features is walking AWAY from the pool??

• Angry
  • Wow

And yes, he posted those pictures in order for people to ask about E2's private parts. Disgusting man.
There is no way either of them will have taken andrea or any of the others swimming somewhere other than their pool.
The fact that jonathan thinks andrea is already strong enough to go without arms bands and supervision even in deep water is seriously worrying 😟 notice he didn't mention anything about alessia who has arm bands on.
As for the photos in their swimwear it just wasn't needed it's not anyone's business to know what they are wearing and we all know what the intentions behind it are 😡😤

He doesn't give a monkeys about their safety! We aren't daft jonathan no-one was with them ,You wouldn't leave a child alone in the bathtub but he obviously thinks it's fine to leave them unsupervised in a huge pool 🤔😤 I hope those doors get locked when they are finished I'd hate to think what might happen if he gives them the wrong ideas.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
bleep Features 💀

They are so irresponsible but it's hardly surprising anymore. It just makes me mad that they're such lazy, crappy parents with zero regard for their children's safety.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1282985View attachment 1282986View attachment 1282987

Again with the mouth open photos! + one very disturbing one about losing a pair of underwear wtff
I came here to say this. Absolutely disgusting.

bleep Features 💀

They are so irresponsible but it's hardly surprising anymore. It just makes me mad that they're such lazy, crappy parents with zero regard for their children's safety.
Didn't you know once a kid has arm bands on they're fine?! They're ridiculous.

And I also do not agree with showing them in swimwear especially Eduado. If he does decide he is a boy at a later stage and there are photos of him in a girls swimming costume.

Reactions: 18
I REALLY hate this man. It’s not often I hate people who I don’t know.
But he really gives me the ick.
The sexual references he constantly uses towards his children I still remember when he filmed himself changing Emilia’s nappy on a plane and referenced it as Mile High Club.
His daughters intimate area and that reference has always made me think he definitely exploits these kids in more ways than 1. Who does that? Who even thinks of that when changing their child’s nappy? I don’t understand how they haven’t been investigated yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
What’s that reel where he’s “snipping” Eduardo with hair straighteners? What’s it supposed to signify? 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.