Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
"Took me 4 tries to get one" 😡
No you fu(king piece of shit, your 2nd child is a boy.

At every opportunity Jotato just has to try and convince us and himself that Eduardo is a girl, he's not. 😡
“It took me 4 tries” what a way to make his other children feel like shit just because of their genders. So toxic.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Ginmonster

"Took me 4 tries to get one" 😡
No you fu(king piece of shit, your 2nd child is a boy.

At every opportunity Jotato just has to try and convince us and himself that Eduardo is a girl, he's not. 😡
Took you four tries to what? Get a boy? A real boy you mean you perverted piece of sh*t?! WTF does he want? He has a boy. A boy who was really happy dressing in 'girls clothes' and playing with 'girls toys' but he had to push it further and try to convince the child and the nation that this boy was a girl. Now that hes done that, he can focus on the real boy.

F*ck me sideways this man is a prick

• Angry
Reactions: 60

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
I drove past Anna on the school run this afternoon. I wasn’t looking out for her (!) she stood out like a sore thumb - massive white Range Rover, full on makeup looking like she’s going to a fancy event not a drive to pick the kids up. They are so shallow. I’m not surprised E2 is obsessed with looks and TikTok. That house is toxic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

hillygreentree

yes my little boy is 15 months and hasn’t had a single minute of screen time, no TV at all in his whole life and is a lovely, dynamic, bright child (and that’s not just me being a proud mother! lol, he ticked every single box on every single HV review). his cousin has just turned 2 and been parked in front of TV and tablet since he was born, and is developmentally years behind. it’s actually really sobering to see them interact, it’s like a physical manifestation of why screen time for kids is not a good thing
Mmm my boy is almost 4 and watches a lot of tv! Otherwise I can’t do anything.
He is incredibly smart, spoken in full sentences since 2.5 years, toilet trained by 2.5 years as well…
Not developmentally delayed, loves to ride his bike, loves to play the drums and guitar, climb trees, loves the water and the beach… he is a lovely, bright beautiful boy who definitely watches his fair share of screens.
Screen time isn’t the issue, neglect from the parent is 😉

Reactions: 59

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
One of the comments:
" I don't mean this in a mean way lol but I'm afraid to get excited about your new formats etc. because you never stick to it ahah!!! I was so happy about the podcast, the lives ...and you never keep it goinggg! "
OUccchhhh...

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
yes my little boy is 15 months and hasn’t had a single minute of screen time, no TV at all in his whole life and is a lovely, dynamic, bright child (and that’s not just me being a proud mother! lol, he ticked every single box on every single HV review). his cousin has just turned 2 and been parked in front of TV and tablet since he was born, and is developmentally years behind. it’s actually really sobering to see them interact, it’s like a physical manifestation of why screen time for kids is not a good thing
Ah come on, a small but of screen time isn't the devil. How have you managed to avoid and screen time whatsoever during 15 months? How do u get ur jobs done? Make dinner etc? How can u be sure sure child isn't exposed when ur out working (assuming you do).

Yes too much of anything is a bad thing (I was told I was doing TOO MUCH tummy time when my young fella was small) but honestly that comment just reefs of judgement and self congratulations. Plenty of kids watch a bit of TV and are absolutely fine

Reactions: 58

JS12350

Yeah they've been banned unfortunately 😩
So an exploitative father is allowed to consistently exploit and use his children and has incredibly inappropriate content and it’s allowed, but when someone shows evidence of this content and shows concern they get banned? Tiktok guidelines are pure garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: 57

Pipin

How can Jono think E2 is trans when he claims he felt like a girl when he was a child... and yet he isn't trans himself. Its ALL made up! Nothing will convince me otherwise.... he could fully transition and I'd still be like "nah mate, that's just clickbait"

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
It’s been said time and time again but those kids can not give consent for any of this. They don’t understand the magnitude of having their lives posted online will have on them and their life in the coming years. Kids get bullied for having their own youtube channels in school, imagine how bad it’ll be when your parents having one that they posted you in the bath on:oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 55

hillygreentree

I could've cried when this happened.

For anyone who wasn't around then, Anna laid grey laminate over a beautiful timeless solid oak floor.

And the annex had a self contained kitchen, which they could've sold or given away but instead Jonathan literally took a sledgehammer and smashed it to shit. There was nothing wrong with it at all, he just didn't want it.

The garden was so beautiful too, but they took the steps out and ruined it. The front of the house used to be open onto the road but they added huge security gates like they're celebs. The only house on the road to have them. And he didn't like the gravel so he took it all up and tarmaced the drive, then decided he did want the gravel after all coz the tarmac looked cheap and shit, so laid new gravel back over the tarmac. Tens of thousands of pounds that must have cost, to get it looking the same as before.

Does anyone have pics of what the house used to look like?
House before it was devalued by a million dollars lmao. They’ve wrecked it. Good luck selling dummies

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna once said that the one therapist she did go to wanted to talk about other things than just her ED, so she stopped going.......
She is probably petrified a proper therapist will ask hard questions about her life now, and her home life growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

JS12350

Key letters here highlighted “I” and “I’ve” self centred prick. This isn’t about E2 as we all know. This complete tosser is just in it for himself and what he wants. He’s unbearable.
A3662D7C-BD89-4607-8684-BD69C96B7F74.jpeg

“I really wanted a third party involved” First of all, why? You said not even three months ago to a radio presenter on a well known radio station with hundreds to thousands of listeners that your child’s story “wasn’t yours to tell” Well, why do YOU want a third party to film this story? Why isn’t your child involved in making this decision? Oh yeah they can’t consent. None of your children can. Keep going Jonathan and the only thing you will be paying for with this money from exploiting your children is the huge therapy bill.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Pinchme

VIP Member
Anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable by this photo?
OMFG this is outrageous, why does Dre have his hands behind his back as if he is tied up 🤮

Everything about this photo is sick, where the F are SS, and I think the police need to be checking his computers, this man is very sick indeed. 😡

Anyone know what's happened to RoseTinted on Ticktok, all the videos of SJs are gone, and showing 0 posts??
Has she been banned or something?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52