SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never stops trying to convince us and himself that all's right with Eduardo. The way it is always front and center of everything he posts, he knows dam well that his life will never be easy if indeed he decides that he is Trans, his mental health of years of abuse, his lack of growing up in a loving caring home, the constant filming the constant directing of how to act for the camera.

Johnny old boy you have alot to worry about, especially where Eduardo is concerned, you should also be worrying what will be written in the books your kids will have published.

Stop trying to kid us and yourself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can kids channels be monotized?

He is getting so desperate now.. How many things has he tried in the last year to get fame and views back and none of them have worked. Give up jono.. Its OVER.

Reactions: 34
First Alessia was Jonno's fave child but ever since Eduardo became Edie she became Jonno's money-making favorite. Lately, it only became Edie this, Edie that, on the latest IG stories it's Edie is always photo-ready. Excuse me what about your other kids... Nah you just post disgusting open mouth photos of your other two daughters. and then another one saying how perfect Edie is. It's making me mad as hell. Give your other kids please some compliments too not just your daughter Edie. I guess Edie brings in the money I feel bad for the kids

Reactions: 14
How can he say he deleted all the videos to protect the children then a few weeks later change it to a child led channel?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Can kids channels be monotized?

He is getting so desperate now.. How many things has he tried in the last year to get fame and views back and none of them have worked. Give up jono.. Its OVER.
My guess is he wouldn't be doing it unless he makes $$$...it's what drives everything...the $$$

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sounds like the channel is going to a kids version - reminds me of the Norris Nuts.. so if the kids are doing the hard work of creating content I hope they are the ones getting paid a proportion of the money if J only edits it for them.

Reactions: 13
He never stops trying to convince us and himself that all's right with Eduardo. The way it is always front and center of everything he posts, he knows dam well that his life will never be easy if indeed he decides that he is Trans, his mental health of years of abuse, his lack of growing up in a loving caring home, the constant filming the constant directing of how to act for the camera.

Johnny old boy you have alot to worry about, especially where Eduardo is concerned, you should also be worrying what will be written in the books your kids will have published.

Stop trying to kid us and yourself.
He loves using the feminine pronoun.

I though Eduardo seemed much happier before his forced feminisation. It can not be easy being known as the boy in the dress at school, some parents will not want their daughters sharing facilities with him, he is being othered instead of just leaving him to be himself.

the things adults are getting away with because of the magic transgender word

Reactions: 26
Literally a few weeks ago he said he has come up with a new plan for his youtube channel that he and Anna were going to do live shows, commentary and topics that people can get involved as it will be live and he posted videos 'our biggest regrets (live stream)', then 'why we deleted all our youtube videos and ' a react to old videos' and i just had a look and from what I can see he has now deleted those recent ones that he made with him and Anna.

And now done a 180 and revamped the whole channels profile by plastering his 4 children glaringly across their channels banner with no sign of Anna or Jonathan in that banner just the 4 kids only and it now it will be videos of the kids filming themselves about themselves.

He is blatantly acting as though he hasn't said what he said in recent weeks about their youtube channel moving forward essentially with just him and Anna and now, like we are living in a parallel universe, everything he said only literally weeks ago, means nothing and has given no explanation pretending like he never said what he said and is now doing the complete opposite.

Its just lie after lie after lie, what ever sticks this week then next week something else. So all of those things he said has no bearing and fast forward to today he now says "instead of taking the kids off youtube I am taking myself off youtube" HUH??? What the actual !! He is a f***king psycho.

This is child labour surely. 😭😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So his children are so much more important than Youtube that he is now not even trying to hide the fact that they are the cash cows of his Youtube channel...? OK then....

Reactions: 15
He acts like he was born in the UAE or Saudi Arabia, I'm sorry but Ireland is not really that strict when it comes to LGBT issues and it's not as religious as he makes out either. We wasn't born in the 1700's, he's just sympathy fishing.

Also, I'm unsure if this has been posted before but I saw this screenshot on twitter and this quote from him makes me certain he actually has a fetish for dressing in women's clothing or he is an autogynephile. Imagine how his sister felt after seeing this 🤢
That is what makes me seethe. Ireland, whilst under the control of the Catholic church for many (too many) years, by the 1980's it had become if not totally accepting , not as bad as Joly makes out.

As a country that was also very much into the arts, a blind eye & acceptance was afforded to those of a "theatrical persuasion".

Yes gay bashings went on and I would not ever want to diminish the hurt and mental agony suffered by gay people in Ireland, however as Jonathan does not present as gay or a member of the LGBTQ community, he is insulting those that fought the good fight by saying he wasn't accepted. Accepted as what? Perhaps if he could truthfully define what he is , people might, just might accept him.

My first post and apologies for ranting.:oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Every time I see his ugly huge slap head trying to look poignantly at the camera i am struck by what an ugly bastard he is. He looks like he’s been stretched on a rack but still apple shaped

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He loves using the feminine pronoun.

I though Eduardo seemed much happier before his forced feminisation. It can not be easy being known as the boy in the dress at school, some parents will not want their daughters sharing facilities with him, he is being othered instead of just leaving him to be himself.

the things adults are getting away with because of the magic transgender word
I hope he isn't using the girls toilet at school!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Nooo way he made just YouTube channel a kids channel. He is just trolling at this point!
Well I guess it's a good think there's no evidence of him saying he was taking the kids off youtube to protect them
Screenshot_20220421_201319_com.instagram.android.jpg

Oh wait

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.