SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone remember when anna said that andrea hated her and she took every opportunity to mention it.. :rolleyes:
And she said something along the lines of "why do you hate me I grew you in my stomach for 9 months, I breastfed you for nearly 12 months, you broke my pelvis, you should love me"
I wonder if I can go back and find a post from when she said something like this, I definitely feel like I wrote one, if not definitely read one

• Wow
Reactions: 46
"Took me 4 tries to get one" 😡
No you fu(king piece of tit, your 2nd child is a boy.

At every opportunity Jotato just has to try and convince us and himself that Eduardo is a girl, he's not. 😡
Every time he posts things like this it just gets more and more disrespectful to both E2 and A2 each time!!
It's heartbreaking how differently they are treated anything goes for E2 but andrea isn't allowed to have a choice on anything.
It's like he is trying to rewrite history but all he is doing is causing confusion. He can't change the fact that Anna welcomed a baby boy that day no matter how much he wants to.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
And she said something along the lines of "why do you hate me I grew you in my stomach for 9 months, I breastfed you for nearly 12 months, you broke my pelvis, you should love me"
I wonder if I can go back and find a post from when she said something like this, I definitely feel like I wrote one, if not definitely read one
Serious Norma Bates vibes.

And with the I'm his one and only they are digging at each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

At every opportunity Jotato just has to try and convince us and himself that Eduardo is a girl, he's not. 😡
Took you four tries to what? Get a boy? A real boy you mean you perverted piece of sh*t?! WTF does he want? He has a boy. A boy who was really happy dressing in 'girls clothes' and playing with 'girls toys' but he had to push it further and try to convince the child and the nation that this boy was a girl. Now that hes done that, he can focus on the real boy.

F*ck me sideways this man is a prick

• Angry
Reactions: 60
So Tuesday was dropping kids at school, daycare, waiting in a Tesla eating a cookie while Anna gets her b*tt waxed. Interesting day 😶 (Unless that’s today… not sure on time diff.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Here comes a new storyline, now Andrea is his new victim to target, a whole new narrative "raising a little boy", "what it's like to have a son in my life". "father and son relationship" this how sick and twisted this lunatic is, he will now go down a different track to diffuse and water down the whole E2 exploitation and backlash. Someone lock Jonathan up, Andrea is going to be next to invade his privacy without his informed consent.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Obviously I’m kidding, but wouldn’t it be superb is Andrea grew up to be a ginormous rugby playing homosexual. How would jono cope?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

“It took me 4 tries” what a way to make his other children feel like tit just because of their genders. So toxic.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Here comes a new storyline, now Andrea is his new victim to target, a whole new narrative "raising a little boy", "what it's like to have a son in my life". "father and son relationship" this how sick and twisted this lunatic is, he will now go down a different track to diffuse and water down the whole E2 exploitation and backlash. Someone lock Jonathan up, Andrea is going to be next to invade his privacy without his informed consent.
Oh no, I'm waiting for the new storyline that the trolls online are sexualising a little boy and turning innocent pictures into filth. That'll surely get him some badly craved attention

Reactions: 14
That post about Andrea just gives me all the wrong vibes. Any other dad it’s probably totally normal but everything he says and does is pure creepy. Jonathan is Andrea’s whole world, and there’s ONLY Jonathan that Andrea needs? And describing it as “in a relationship” with his child? It’s all just eery. I don’t trust this man with his children at all.
"I am his world and only me" - my ex's dad used to speak about his son like that to me. He was an abusive narcissist and their relationship continues to be extremely unhealthy.

It's not normal to speak about your child like this - Andrea has two parents and I'm sure none of us would ever say "only me" when there's another parent involved.

Guess Edie isn't flavour of the week anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Idk why he doesn't just get someone else in to clean the pool properly. He apparently has enough money to retire, it's not like he can't afford it!

Reactions: 21
Their YT viewing figures are amazing. 21k for yesterday's video, and 76k for the livestream they did 2 weeks ago. Tell me again how you could retire, Jonathan?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
fixed it for ya joly: ‘holler at your local (non-binary when it fits me) man-child’
Didnt he said he cleaned the pool recently and just filter did it? (I know one poster here said back then just filter wont do, tattle called it again, but jono had to do it his way first 😂)

Reactions: 11
Do most schools in the UK have sleepover field trips in Elementary school? Our kids only sleepover when they are in high school because they belong to something like the band and are invited out of state to perform.*
Super weird that he is choosing to post that when his kids clearly read SM posts. I think I would feel like crap if my dad announced to the world that he has a special bond with his younger son more so than me. I would feel I was lacking something. Also, Andy is 4 he hasn't really found himself yet, so Jojo is talking out of his ass. Give him a few more years and he'll give you the finger and call you names like E1, because didn't he used to have a special bond with E1. Now she'd run him over with his John Deer tractor given the chance.

My son went to the Dunkin donuts parade in Philadelphia to perform with the band. My 16yr old got homesick, so much that he spent the last leg of the tour in the seat near the bathroom. He was so glad to be home and he was fine in about two hours. I can't imagine a bunch of 10-year-olds overnight-good luck to the teachers.

Reactions: 7
Do most schools in the UK have sleepover field trips in Elementary school? Our kids only sleepover when they are in high school because they belong to something like the band and are invited out of state to perform.*
Super weird that he is choosing to post that when his kids clearly read SM posts. I think I would feel like crap if my dad announced to the world that he has a special bond with his younger son more so than me. I would feel I was lacking something. Also, Andy is 4 he hasn't really found himself yet, so Jojo is talking out of his ass. Give him a few more years and he'll give you the finger and call you names like E1, because didn't he used to have a special bond with E1. Now she'd run him over with his John Deer tractor given the chance.

My son went to the Dunkin donuts parade in Philadelphia to perform with the band. My 16yr old got homesick, so much that he spent the last leg of the tour in the seat near the bathroom. He was so glad to be home and he was fine in about two hours. I can't imagine a bunch of 10-year-olds overnight-good luck to the teachers.
My son was in year 6 when they did a residential trip with school, so was 10/11 years old.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.