SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. Anna said Emilia saved her life. Well if she did save her life, why didn't she seek proper professional help? I've read many stories about women who had suffered Eds and have sought proper help when they have kids because they don't want their kids to suffer because of it. She's obviously back in her ED now and it's sad to see. E2 especially is watching her. Calling his barbie fat and using beautify filters and saying he didn't look good in that lighting. Anna has so much time to get real help and the funds to get the best help she can and she doesn't bother. It's like her ED is a crutch. I should imagine their career hasn't helped, being recorded she wants to look good. And we know jojo likes skinny girls. She is her own worst enemy. Get help Anna, and not a phone coach 5000 miles away, for the sake of your kids! Oh and get them away jojo pronto.
I think she has said previously that she doesn’t need therapy for it. She probably doesn’t want to admit or is in denial about her childhood and causes for her disorder. Also I’m suspicious of the Emilia saved her comment when it was clear she severely restricted her diet during her pregnancy with Emilia and relished in the fact she hadn’t gained much weight and still looked non pregnant.

Reactions: 18
Are they raising him to despise the colour blue or something, surprisingly girls can like blue aswell jonathan it's not all about having every item coloured pink 🤔
Considering he identifies as non-binary his life is incredibly binary when he does stuff like this

Reactions: 42
Jonos new Instagram reel, he asks "what are they doing to these kids in school?"
No Jono, that's their face of relief that they're not at home being exploited all over youtube and TikTok, with tears from exhaustion from having to live with you and parent themselves

Reactions: 23
Anna once said that the one therapist she did go to wanted to talk about other things than just her ED, so she stopped going.......
She is probably petrified a proper therapist will ask hard questions about her life now, and her home life growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
i thought the guy stopping jotato to ask if he was for hire was going to be the beginning of another erotic story lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The amount of makeup filters on that kid’s face is so bad. E2 is constantly obsessed over looks. It’s terrible
I know! I wonder if kids growing up using filters and obsessing over looks in this way will develop into body dysmorphia when they are older…

Reactions: 16
I wonder has he a limited company for all the blogging/ book etc. surely his accounts would be on companies house

Reactions: 5
I know! I wonder if kids growing up using filters and obsessing over looks in this way will develop into body dysmorphia when they are older…
Absolutely, you can see it in teens and young adults getting fillers and cosmetic procedures because they prefer how they look in a filter compared to standard camera. Most filters actually change the shape of your face on top of the shape of your eyes, lips and nose.
Filters have to be worse than images of models in magazines and online in the 90s and 00s, because rather than comparing yourself to a marked up version of someone else, you're comparing yourself to a marked up version of yourself.
I'm in my early 20s, and can hardly recognise dozens of people I went to school with because of the cosmetic procedures they've had done

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I drove past Anna on the school run this afternoon. I wasn’t looking out for her (!) she stood out like a sore thumb - massive white Range Rover, full on makeup looking like she’s going to a fancy event not a drive to pick the kids up. They are so shallow. I’m not surprised E2 is obsessed with looks and TikTok. That house is toxic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I drove past Anna on the school run this afternoon. I wasn’t looking out for her (!) she stood out like a sore thumb - massive white Range Rover, full on makeup looking like she’s going to a fancy event not a drive to pick the kids up. They are so shallow. I’m not surprised E2 is obsessed with looks and TikTok. That house is toxic.
I thought there were be lots of massive Range Rovers at pick up or is it mainly the nannys that do it as all the parents have careers?

Reactions: 5
Anna looks so much better without 5 kilos of makeup. I can’t imagine putting that much makeup on every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anna looks so much better without 5 kilos of makeup. I can’t imagine putting that much makeup on every single day.
She does! It’s either nothing or full on face with her. She’d look much fresher and her age with just a tinted moisturiser or dewy foundation and blush with minimal eye makeup. Her makeup is very 2010

Reactions: 30
I thought there were be lots of massive Range Rovers at pick up or is it mainly the nannys that do it as all the parents have careers?
You may find the nannys are driving the Range Rovers anyway... 😅 a lot of nannys have a nanny car or drive their bosses cars whilst at work as it has all the car seats in, so sometimes hard to tell if it's nanny or Mummy!

Reactions: 13
She does! It’s either nothing or full on face with her. She’d look much fresher and her age with just a tinted moisturiser or dewy foundation and blush with minimal eye makeup. Her makeup is very 2010

Awesome! Thank you! This is all I have time for before getting the kids set for school and going to work…who knew I was current!

Reactions: 6
I don’t have children myself yet but surely if your small child is waking several times a night and manages to make their way downstairs that child has some serious sleep issues? Anna just seems to laugh it off as if it is no big deal. I’m the eldest in my family and the eldest of all my cousins too so I’ve been around a lot of kids in my life and I have never heard the likes of this before. I feel if that was me I would be doing everything in my power to ensure that child is getting a full nights sleep.

Reactions: 31
I don’t have children myself yet but surely if your small child is waking several times a night and manages to make their way downstairs that child has some serious sleep issues? Anna just seems to laugh it off as if it is no big deal. I’m the eldest in my family and the eldest of all my cousins too so I’ve been around a lot of kids in my life and I have never heard the likes of this before. I feel if that was me I would be doing everything in my power to ensure that child is getting a full nights sleep.
He is the age where he should be sleeping through the night…my kids went to bed at 8 and got up at 630…she never parents correctly bc that would take time away from her scrolling in bed

Reactions: 24
Wow Andrea waking at 2am and then being found at 5am downstairs on his iPad. I bet he was there for a good few hours - totally unsupervised. She just thinks it’s funny. That child is waking early to get on the iPad - it’s a big problem.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.