SacconeJolys #74 All My Children’s Needs Are Invisible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Andrea waking at 2am and then being found at 5am downstairs on his iPad. I bet he was there for a good few hours - totally unsupervised. She just thinks it’s funny. That child is waking early to get on the iPad - it’s a big problem.
It's seriously a problem, if he's consistently waking up at 2am, maybe put him in his own room, and get supernanny to pop in and show you how to put your kids to sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's seriously a problem, if he's consistently waking up at 2am, maybe put him in his own room, and get supernanny to pop in and show you how to put your kids to sleep
Super nanny would have a field day. She would rip through them. I’d pay to see that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
That poor child must be absolutely exhausted. First waking up at 5am with Anna to do her silly workouts & now waking through the night for more screen time!

The fact Anna just laughs it off just shows how crappy their parenting is. It's not that hard to put the ipad somewhere they can't get to it surely?! I remember she would always moan about him falling asleep at 5pm as well. Like no flipping wonder when you have him up at stupid o'clock!

Reactions: 34
Wow Andrea waking at 2am and then being found at 5am downstairs on his iPad. I bet he was there for a good few hours - totally unsupervised. She just thinks it’s funny. That child is waking early to get on the iPad - it’s a big problem.
Agreed... I'm sure I've read a study that found that if kids go on screens first thing when they wake up, they are more likely to keep waking up early to get back on the screen as soon as possible! He seems to only be off at screen at school!

Reactions: 18
Yeah, the tablet thing. Wow. Our oldest is just a bit younger than A2, he is obsessed with all things tech (TV, radio, tablets, xbox etc). But, as his parents we set the ground rules on screen time. He gets it at weekends after dinner for an hour.

We don't have a tablet at home, but he uses them at nursery and it's a great source of frustration for them as he tantrums & then they give in. We've told them they need to hold the boundary as they're the adults, but I guess they want an easy life.

I'm ok to have a bit of a tough time with the screen time thing.

But Christ, a 3yo waking up at 2am for an ipad 🤯🤯🤯

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but what on earth is that newest reel on JSJs insta with the crying filter on the kids’ school photos ?
It’s absolutely awful and I find it so so sinister considering how we are all wishing SS would keep that family under close watch.

If that person saw the state of your garden they would very quickly realise that you are, in fact, NOT a gardener and should never be allowed to do any landscaping whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That poor child must be absolutely exhausted. First waking up at 5am with Anna to do her silly workouts & now waking through the night for more screen time!

The fact Anna just laughs it off just shows how crappy their parenting is. It's not that hard to put the ipad somewhere they can't get to it surely?! I remember she would always moan about him falling asleep at 5pm as well. Like no flipping wonder when you have him up at stupid o'clock!

Absolutely. Child his age should not be at all on the iPod. Puzzles, board games colouring books, nature should be enough for him.

Reactions: 20
Well, they might have puzzles, but we never see the adults sit with them to help them solve the puzzles, so I'd imagine any puzzle they do have wil now have pieces missing. They only did a boardgame once for an #ad, the kids are not allowed markers and maybe not even colouring pencils, and eventhough they have a huge garden we never see them take advantage of it, let alone spend any time in nature outside of their own property.

But hey, #parentinggoalzzzzz

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They have awful habits that cause that child to wake up at 2. Putting him to bed too early, feeding him sugar, a rowdy nighttime routine, etc.. He may even be taking a long nap in the daytime because he is tired. I think she mentioned once he was sleeping in the afternoon and how that would ruin their night. She thought she hid all the ipads, like can you count? If my kid were waking up early, I'd take a serious look at what I was doing as a parent and change it. He is old enough to understand that waking up early is not good and that if he gets out of bed without a good reason he will lose a privilege, it's not hard.

Reactions: 37
They have awful habits that cause that child to wake up at 2. Putting him to bed too early, feeding him sugar, a rowdy nighttime routine, etc.. He may even be taking a long nap in the daytime because he is tired. I think she mentioned once he was sleeping in the afternoon and how that would ruin their night. She thought she hid all the ipads, like can you count? If my kid were waking up early, I'd take a serious look at what I was doing as a parent and change it. He is old enough to understand that waking up early is not good and that if he gets out of bed without a good reason he will lose a privilege, it's not hard.
Everything is hard for them because they are lazy. They have outsourced everything, from the cleaning to the dog walking, to the story telling (Alexa, how sad), to child minding (nanny when they could afford it, and now, iPad). I can’t fathom why they would have four children if they cannot be bothered to care for them properly. Content, more than likely but where is the love ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Poor Andrew, so young and already has an addiction to electronic devices.

They're ruining their kids. What kind of parent would just laugh at their 3 year old waking up in the dead of night and being on an iPad for 3 hours? I don't have kids but I imagine if that had been my kid, I'd want to know a) why he woke up at 2 am. Was it a nightmare? Did his tummy ache? Insombia is rare in kids that young and b) why he didn't come wake me up.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

They're ruining their kids. What kind of parent would just laugh at their 3 year old waking up in the dead of night and being on an iPad for 3 hours? I don't have kids but I imagine if that had been my kid, I'd want to know a) why he woke up at 2 am. Was it a nightmare? Did his tummy ache? Insombia is rare in kids that young and b) why he didn't come wake me up.
He’s probably afraid to wake her up and I bet the potato sleeps somewhere else

Reactions: 14
He’s probably afraid to wake her up and I bet the potato sleeps somewhere else
Or he's completely out of it. A bottle of wine a night will do that to you. Those poor children don't stand a chance. What a tit show those two "parents" are. She's a money hungry, deep in her ED, self-absorbed airhead, and he's ... well, where do I start with him ... cba, we all know what he is.

I really do wonder what awaits them in the future: how far will they go to sustain their lifestyle ? Can they sink any lower ? Will they be able to sustain their lifestyle or will we gradually see the demise of what they have grown to take for granted: big house, several cars, Ocado food shops, private schools, designer clothes ? Will the hopeless twosome finally come to terms with the fact that they will need to find proper jobs ? Will someone intervene and put a stop to them ? What kind of adults will the kids grow up to be ? Will they want to have a relationship with their parents or will they cut off all ties once they realize how taken advantage of they were since conception ? So many questions o_O!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah, the tablet thing. Wow. Our oldest is just a bit younger than A2, he is obsessed with all things tech (TV, radio, tablets, xbox etc). But, as his parents we set the ground rules on screen time. He gets it at weekends after dinner for an hour.

We don't have a tablet at home, but he uses them at nursery and it's a great source of frustration for them as he tantrums & then they give in. We've told them they need to hold the boundary as they're the adults, but I guess they want an easy life.

I'm ok to have a bit of a tough time with the screen time thing.

But Christ, a 3yo waking up at 2am for an ipad 🤯🤯🤯
Just on this bit. I agree that they should respect the boundaries that you have set for your child but I think it's a bit unfair to say they give in because they want an easy life. I don't know how many kids are there obviously but I work in a pre-school where we can take up to 18 kids a day (we don't always have that amount) with two adults. It wouldn't be fair on anyone in that room to let one child continually cry/ have a tantrum for something, least of all the child that's actually upset. We don't have tablets or anything like that where I work so obviously we don't have to deal with them but the kids do cry/ have tantrums over other things and while you can try and distract them with other things it doesn't always work.

Back to the SJ's. They really need to do something about Andrea's sleep. Even putting him to bed half an hour later might help and no screen time before bed. Let the kids wind down properly, read a nice story and don't get them all hyper.

Reactions: 7

he probably didn't wake anna up because he knows that she'd either be annoyed or she just wouldn't care.. i don't think she interacts with any of them unless its for the camera- jonno has shown her in bed on her phone in the middle of the day several times :rolleyes: she openly laughed about forgetting to help with e2's reading homework and when emilia was younger, anna didn't even know what level of work she was at in school.. and thats when they only had 2 kids to focus on!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Andrea is waking up at 2am , is when jono goes to bed? J is loud enough anyway when sober I can only imagine how he is when going to bed in the middle of the night drunk?
Also its sad that Andrea goes straight to ipad. Most kids his age would first go to parents room if they woke up in the middle of the night

• Sad
  • Heart
I wonder if Andrea is waking up at 2am , is when jono goes to bed? J is loud enough anyway when sober I can only imagine how he is when going to bed in the middle of the night drunk?
Also its sad that Andrea goes straight to ipad. Most kids his age would first go to parents room if they woke up in the middle of the night
But the iPad is the nanny so to him, he's going to see the nanny. Sad, isn't it ? I would be devastated if my daughter didn't want to have anything to do with me ...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.