SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might not if they have their work ethic…E1 is already destined to become the next YouTuber of the family…I picture A1 going to uni and she will be the one to write a tell all book…a real book…not the trash he writes
I would love for Alessia to write a book about her childhood! I definitely think she’ll be the first one to realise how bad it all was

Reactions: 38
I recall E1 going to a different nursery then moving to the private school for kindergarten, and E2 did the private nursery at the school. They said they transferred for the additional safety or something that the private school offered (then threw it away when they plastered their town and school logo all over their social media)
But Anna puts no effort in to helping the kids with their homework or reading, and doesn't take the kids to activities because "they might do that at school" (I recall they were walking through London and saw signs for Matilda the Musical, Jono said "we should take the kids it'd be so much fun" and Anna said "the school might take them". To the west end? You're dreaming Anna. She laughed thinking about how E2 might struggle to read later in life because Anna kept forgetting to do reading with E2 and was 16+ books behind, then left them all to the last day of the Easter holidays, so there's no way she caught back up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I recall E1 going to a different nursery then moving to the private school for kindergarten, and E2 did the private nursery at the school. They said they transferred for the additional safety or something that the private school offered (then threw it away when they plastered their town and school logo all over their social media)
But Anna puts no effort in to helping the kids with their homework or reading, and doesn't take the kids to activities because "they might do that at school" (I recall they were walking through London and saw signs for Matilda the Musical, Jono said "we should take the kids it'd be so much fun" and Anna said "the school might take them". To the west end? You're dreaming Anna. She laughed thinking about how E2 might struggle to read later in life because Anna kept forgetting to do reading with E2 and was 16+ books behind, then left them all to the last day of the Easter holidays, so there's no way she caught back up.
Based on how Anna views her kids eduction I wonder if her parents, both being professors, put a lot of pressure on poor Anna to study and all she wanted to do is pant her nails pink and be a model

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really think they sent their kids to private school because they think they are real celebrities and real celebrities send their kids to posh schools
Exactly this. They don’t care about the children’s education. They care about looking rich and perceived status.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The more I think on it, the more I come to realise how absolutely TONE DEAF it is complaining about private school fees that you willingly choose to pay. At a time when there are record numbers of people using foodbanks and people not being able to turn on their lights in their homes because they can't afford the prices. And for him to complain about something so privileged with his two fancy cars, massive house and goddamn Gucci coat. So out of touch. My god!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Unless you are millionaires what’s the point in spending loads of money on primary school? Everyone gets the same qualifications in the end I don’t really get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Sure she doesn’t need to put any effort E1 does A2s homework with him now 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Unless you are millionaires what’s the point in spending loads of money on primary school? Everyone gets the same qualifications in the end I don’t really get it 🤷‍♀️
Yep, my neice went to private primary school paid for by grandad, what an absolute waste of money it was, she then went to the local comprehensive, got the same qualifications as 90% of the school, went to Uni like most others do, so her 6yrs at private school was more a status thing than good education, it makes no difference whatsoever.

Wonder how long until he moves the 2 youngest to local school.!

Reactions: 21
I recall E1 going to a different nursery then moving to the private school for kindergarten,
i reckon the nursery weren’t comfortable knowing one of their kids was being seen by millions, jonathan also vlogged drop off and pick up so it was a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 17
Someone else has probably already noticed or said but how come all the videos are back on YouTube again?
I cannot believe he has put the videos back up! What happened to “I love my kids more than my channel” I never thought he would have the nerve to put them back up after making an entire video a few weeks ago about removing them!! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
As the saying goes ‘state before 8’ - the difference private school makes when a child is in their early childhood is basically none. The differences really come into play when the child is older with the smaller class sizes, extra facilities and opportunities etc. Unless you 100% know you can afford private school from 3-18, you are better off saving private school for the secondary years!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone notice that Emilia is giving the finger in the photo of the kids at the dinner table?

• Wow
Screenshot_20220506-000607_Instagram.jpg

HMM THE LEFT OVER IS SHOCKING
THESE KIDS HAVE GOT AN EATING DISORDER FOR SURE
SAY E'S have 3 each, 2 each for As someone is leaving a good amount of faces
Then top it of with the nuggets
These kids either have too many sweets which we think is true
Or their picking up Anna's eating habits
With the amount that's their plus veg should of being fine for all four kids to eat and finish.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1246199

With the amount that's their plus veg should of being fine for all four kids to eat and finish.
I was thinking the same and I’m glad you got the screenshot, cause I went back to get it and it was gone!

How could you be that proud to give the fox a bigger portion than what your kids ate?

Also the gall to talk about money stress and waste food like that! Keep it for a snack tomorrow you bell end.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1246199

My kids are eating machines…I will never understand her shopping

Reactions: 22
It really feels like they regret having the "second set". I don't know if they do or not but it certainly comes across that way and it won't be long before the kids notice.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.