Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grimaldi

I don’t believe that Eduardo is trans. I believe he’s a little boy playing a game with his father and he’s doing it because of all the attention. He cannot possibly comprehend the consequences of this.

At 14, my daughter came out as trans. She cut her hair short and asked everyone to call her Jackson. We said “sure, that’s nice dear”. After finding out where she got her information on how to transition we told her she was banned from being on Reddit and then we carried on but did what she wanted.

We emphatically refused to consider any hormones or binding because of the long term damage. We told her that when she was 18 she could do what she liked. I think it lasted about 6 months once she stopped being groomed by Reddit threads.

She’s now a happy 21 year old who wears skirts and makeup. She thanks us for giving her the space to explore while protecting her from her own teenage stupidity.

My heart breaks for this little boy who wants to wear dresses like his big sister. Let the boy breathe ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 153

Jenbean1992

Okay, forgive me for my level of boredom while I'm waiting to be picked up from somewhere, but I went back exactly a year on Jonathans Instagram and then counted the photos of each child between then and now..

Photos/reel thumbnails where it is that child alone or alone with a parent:

E1 9
E2 43
A1 0
A2 2

Photos/thumbnails where they generally appear in total:

E1 19
E2 60
A1 13
A2 16

But sure, there's definitely no favourite or least favourite. And OBVIOUSLY no cash cow.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m sorry but I can’t understand why people on this thread are calling that poor child “she” and talking about a “trans journey” when it’s clear he’s being used for content and views.

I’ll call him Rudolph the red nosed llama if that’s what he wants to be called WHEN he’s old enough to make the choice himself, and with a therapist behind him not Jonathannna the fucked up duo.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
In the last thread I wrote that I had reported them to NSPCC. Had an email today to say they were very concerned and wanted further information. I hope my email is one of many about this terrible situation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Gamu

VIP Member
Cannot believe how many people many liked or hearted this comment. Transphobia is vile and you should all be ashamed for harking back to the “good old days”. Newsflash guys, people choosing or changing their gender has existed for 100s of years, it’s not suddenly appeared.

I don’t want to police this thread, but when comments come up like this mods should get involved. How to report? This is a gossip thread not a place to air outdated and frankly disgusting opinions about what constitutes gender.
So if you don't like an opinion you want it shut down? You report it on the basis YOU don't agree. Get a life and stop trying to cancel.
While we are at it those of you using female pronouns for an abused little child and sobbing over " dead naming" I've said it before you are all complicit. Eduard isn't a trans child, he is being used like a performing poodle to make money to appeal to people like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

bee84

Thread title suggestion as its just come to me 😂
Saccone Jolys #74 Had some flack, vids are back, exploitations back on track!

• Haha
Reactions: 77

geminigirl24

2EC877FF-3F4A-421F-9BFD-E6A04A585D6F.jpeg

This is why I put my daughter in leggings or shorts for softplay etc so she can just be a kid and play without having to worry about being exposed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

ellphee

The more I think on it, the more I come to realise how absolutely TONE DEAF it is complaining about private school fees that you willingly choose to pay. At a time when there are record numbers of people using foodbanks and people not being able to turn on their lights in their homes because they can't afford the prices. And for him to complain about something so privileged with his two fancy cars, massive house and goddamn Gucci coat. So out of touch. My god!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
So he said someone else in the house has issues with gender but doesn't consent to sharing it online... HELLO.... wake up you stupid fool, E2 is 8 YEARS OLD, not old enough to consent either, so you shouldn't be sharing their story online either you twerp!
I'm sorry but it seems quite unlikely that two children in one family and the dad, would have gender issues! He is talking is much shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
if e2 is trans then it is totally disrespectful for e2’s father to be posting their deadname & old footage of them
His name is Eduardo because he is 8 years old and legally incapable of changing his name, let alone having the understanding of the decision behind changing it. Pronouns and deadnames just shouldn’t even be a consideration when it comes to little kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
So he said someone else in the house has issues with gender but doesn't consent to sharing it online... HELLO.... wake up you stupid fool, E2 is 8 YEARS OLD, not old enough to consent either, so you shouldn't be sharing their story online either you twerp!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

IsaHen

Is it going to be E1 because she likes football 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
so it took jono 42 years to discover himself but 3 year old A2 has his life, pronouns and identity already discovered? They treat the A kids like runts of litter

• Heart
  • Angry

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't understand it. The kids wanted their birthday videos back? He had them all on a hard drive so they could watch them at home, like most kids watch their home videos.

Why would his own children need to watch videos of themselves on YouTube?

🐂💩, Jonobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 70