SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1246199

HMM THE LEFT OVER IS SHOCKING
THESE KIDS HAVE GOT AN EATING DISORDER FOR SURE
SAY E'S have 3 each, 2 each for As someone is leaving a good amount of faces
Then top it of with the nuggets
These kids either have too many sweets which we think is true
Or their picking up Anna's eating habits
With the amount that's their plus veg should of being fine for all four kids to eat and finish.
thats a lot of leftovers and they didn't even get that much to start with! :oops: i bet they still got dessert afterwards though..
if you had given 9 year old me 2 smiley faces, i would not have been happy :LOL:

Reactions: 21
How much would they roughly be paying to privately educate all 4 kids per year, I’m guessing it’s a massive amount off money I don’t see them being able to keep up with it for another 12 years!

Reactions: 7
It's how all this got started, by Emma Willis posting a picture of her kid with long hair and a pink shirt.

Wonder if this 'date' was to tell Matt to keep his distance or for Jonno to explore yet another path?
Or maybe he needs some material for a new erotic novel about a non-binary man (currently using he/him of course) who falls in love with his bimbo wife's gay BEST friend....

While she is away getting botox from her dentist friend (just her friend though, not her BEST friend, right now she only has one BEST friend, I mean other than her husband who is also her BEST friend and her mother who she lovingly refers to as her Taurus witch is also her BEST friend), the dumpy micro-man finds himself alone sipping coffee with a sexy gay dad. The sexy gay dad (did I mention her is gay? And a dad? He is a sexy gay dad) reminds him so much of his wife, but somehow better.... It's almost as though he is the male version of her. He is so gorgeous and so sexy that Mr Dumpy wonders how he survived so long without him....

They drink.... and laugh.... until suddenly their eyes lock.........

The sexy dad leans forward and whispers "is that a dick tattoo on your neck or are you just happy to see me?" To which he replies, "for a fee it can be whatever you want... #AD #trans". The sexy dad leans over the table and begins to gently kiss Mr Dumpy, slowly moving closer and closer to the gigantic dick on his neck..........

I will stop there because its all just too sexy and I don't want any of you to get too excited.

He could call it The Friendliest of Friends or some tit... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
How much would they roughly be paying to privately educate all 4 kids per year, I’m guessing it’s a massive amount off money I don’t see them being able to keep up with it for another 12 years!
It currently stands at 45k a year, going up as the As move up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If I fed that little food to my 4 kids there would be riots in my house 😂😂😂

we use a whole bags of nuggets, and sometimes 2 bags of potato things on one of my bad mental health days, the big ones get a whole can of beans to themselves, ect.
they can leave if they want but I’d rather they had the option!

no wonder they are looking about on the skinny side.
A whole can of beans for one person?! Wow!

My 6 year old is a really small eater - she's getting better but she still eats like a little mouse, she would have 4 nuggets and 4 smiles and about 2 tablespoons of beans, she'd probably leave some beans, but eat the rest as it's one of her favourite meals. Not all kids have huge appetites.

Reactions: 11
The chair she is sat on is designed until the age of like 10, someone else may know more about the seat positions as they grow, not that A&J care about that
Yea those chairs are designed to grow with the kids. So starts as a baby highchair, then changes to fit different aged kids, then Into a normal wooden chair up to like age 4. A few Various different positions for different sized kids

Reactions: 4
In all fairness regarding the portion sizes for the kids I don't think it's that far off (apart from missing the portion of veg which I hope gets added in!) Most people (kids included!) are eating huge portion sizes, most of the population are on the larger size so think we've gotten used to eating and seeing big portion sizes.
My kids have a huge lunch at school, plus pudding so come dinner time just want something light like an omelette or quesadilla, if I fed them something like cottage pie they'd just eat a couple of mouthfuls and be done. 🤷‍♀️

By the looks of things they have a huge amount of food waste, even when they are serving what a lot of you deem to be small portions, so what would be the point in giving them more food if they aren't going to eat it anyway. Plus we all know they'll fill up on their chocolate pudding!

Reactions: 8
I just saw this and I wish Edie's parents would tell her the same as this tiktok person https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Kissy, we can't do direct links to certain sites, so the link you keep seeing come up is a page explaining which sites you can't link to and why. It's a good idea actually as it stops you accidentally outing yourself. If you want to show something from another site c&p URL, then click on the three dots above the posting box, click on media and then insert URL. I hope I've explained it well enough for you to understand as I'm a bit of a techno dunce. 😊

Reactions: 9
Theres so much leftovers because of all the snacks and chocolate and how much they mix it all so close together.

My kids (6&9) just got off 2months 'picky eaters' phase and THEY LOOK EXACLTY LIKE SJS KIDS, always look tired with pale with bags under their eye, only want to sit and be on devices, nah to garden, nah to trampoline. We only rotated 3 meals because I just had to get some food into them... the rest was nonstop snacks and chocolate spread on toast for breakfast so basically SJS diet (but plus vegs). And they would only eat as little as SJS kids.
BUT I DID WORK WITH THEM ITS WHATS BEING A PARENT IS ABOUT!!!
I cant even imagine how it must feel to live like that all the time for poor SJS kids. 😔

I hate the whole 'oh look at the mess, crazy kids and as long as they are fed..' influencers culture promotion 🤮

Jonathan kids are called kids, because they need guidance FROM A PARENT! That's why they cant consent, that's why they need to be over certain age to do certain things! You two are enablers for your own gain causing suffering to your kids (and no I dont need another rehearsed 'do I make you do this Ed - no you dont daddy' fake tiktok response, thank you)

Reactions: 23
Who wants to know about his dating history? It's baffling he has one tbh but still.. such an odd and boring thing to talk about. I'm not even interested in my own.
yes exactly.

He would be the last person I would want to know anything about past or present, let alone his seedy, sordid past dating love life. Who does he think will be interested? No one that's who!

His new " what life is like being non-binary person video series" should have in added brackets “I have no idea what I am talking about - I am the last person on the planet you should be listening to".

This so called video series wont stand a chance especially cause he isn't really non-binary, so there's that. He can't even get the flags right, ffs!

Reactions: 20
I dunno about the rest of you but I feel private primary education is a bit of a waste. They would have been better off holding out for private secondary education and ultimately putting some money away for University. What’s the point in paying for private primary if you don’t actually value education and see your children performing well right up to Uni age?
Because they went from a normal wage to being rich and not thinking long term so wanted to be better than everyone else and brag that their kids go to private school. If the thought long term they would of like you said put them in private secondary as that’s when it matters most and they wouldn’t of struggled to do that with the money they should of been saving up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My 6 year old is a really small eater - she's getting better but she still eats like a little mouse, she would have 4 nuggets and 4 smiles and about 2 tablespoons of beans,
That's still more than the SJs had each, maybe even two of them combined by those left overs - before Anna gave them a sugar hit in the form of ice cream or chocolate

(apart from missing the portion of veg which I hope gets added in!)
You clearly haven't seen Anna's grocery shops, which historically (and regularly) consists of this
Screenshot_20220224_073626_com.instagram.android.jpg

For one week for 6 people

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder does her Ocado shop always have these smiles and chicken nuggets in it, because I don't ever remember her showing bags of smiley fries. This is where a hello fresh meal would be perfect for him to make for the kids, but unfortunately, they were not sponsored. I'm sure they went on to have ice cream, popcorn, candy, and cookies, probably mixed together served right before bedtime along with 32 gallons of water. There was probably plenty of stimulation beforehand such as screaming, running, climbing, and computer usage. Then sent to bed with the sunshine blaring through the enormous spaces in the pull curtains. They wonder why the kids wake up in the middle of the night, switch beds, and have sleepovers, then wander down to Mom at 5 in the morning. It's all this, this is why the kids look the way they do, and I wonder what their grades are like? We know that E1 has struggled and E2 has issues with getting homework completed. I live in Alabama where we are all supposed to be stupid, but our schools do a much better job than that highfalutin school. If you missed your reading assignment just once, you'd get an email, you miss it twice you get a call, you miss it three times a meeting. I don't know if you missed it a fourth, maybe a firing squad, I don't think anybody tested our principal. We didn't have homework, but we had a reading log.
*We are all not stupid here, it was a joke, however, there is some very sketchy tit that goes down. We happen to live in a really decent school system and you take what you get out of it. All our teachers have master's degrees because it is required in our county.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder does her Ocado shop always have these smiles and chicken nuggets in it, because I don't ever remember her showing bags of smiley fries. This is where a hello fresh meal would be perfect for him to make for the kids, but unfortunately, they were not sponsored. I'm sure they went on to have ice cream, popcorn, candy, and cookies, probably mixed together served right before bedtime along with 32 gallons of water. There was probably plenty of stimulation beforehand such as screaming, running, climbing, and computer usage. Then sent to bed with the sunshine blaring through the enormous spaces in the pull curtains. They wonder why the kids wake up in the middle of the night, switch beds, and have sleepovers, then wander down to Mom at 5 in the morning. It's all this, this is why the kids look the way they do, and I wonder what their grades are like? We know that E1 has struggled and E2 has issues with getting homework completed. I live in Alabama where we are all supposed to be stupid, but our schools do a much better job than that highfalutin school. If you missed your reading assignment just once, you'd get an email, you miss it twice you get a call, you miss it three times a meeting. I don't know if you missed it a fourth, maybe a firing squad, I don't think anybody tested our principal. We didn't have homework, but we had a reading log.
*We are all not stupid here, it was a joke, however, there is some very sketchy tit that goes down. We happen to live in a really decent school system and you take what you get out of it. All our teachers have master's degrees because it is required in our county.
Oh so this!! I didnt even put it together with the bad diet phase, but my ones too struggled at school lately. Like they know how to do fractions (theory) but concentration was gone and got it all wrong!!
I dont think primary school kids have assessments, but they keep coming home with I found math or spelling hard today.

Also if a 3-4 year child wakes up at 5am wouldnt you normay just try them to go back to sleep, rather then encouraging them to take pics and jumping around like its morning etc..? (I know all kids are different and depends on circumstances, but they ate not even trying for kids routine it's all about Anal and jono)

Reactions: 17
My ex went to a private school in dublin. Primary school (8 years of schooling ages 4/5 - 12/13) Fees alone are 4,800 euro per year. Secondary school (6 years of schooling ages 12- 17/18) fees alone are 5,540 euro per year. That is just fees for private school. You've got uniform, books, stationary, voluntary contributions etc etc. My kid is going to a public school and his first year still comes out 1,400 euro for everything.
I don't know how they are going to afford to send 4 kids. Guarantee the smaller two will be horsed into public school and it will definitely be the best for them

Reactions: 9
That's still more than the SJs had each, maybe even two of them combined by those left overs - before Anna gave them a sugar hit in the form of ice cream or chocolate

You clearly haven't seen Anna's grocery shops, which historically (and regularly) consists of this
View attachment 1247333
For one week for 6 people
It is shocking how little fruit and veg they have for a week for 6 people. It's just my husband and me, and we'd need a top up shop. The kids are lucky to get their 1 a day, and that would be the sweetcorn in their tuna and sweetcorn wraps/sandwiches with the crust cut off.....

Reactions: 24
Or maybe he needs some material for a new erotic novel about a non-binary man (currently using he/him of course) who falls in love with his bimbo wife's gay BEST friend....

While she is away getting botox from her dentist friend (just her friend though, not her BEST friend, right now she only has one BEST friend, I mean other than her husband who is also her BEST friend and her mother who she lovingly refers to as her Taurus witch is also her BEST friend), the dumpy micro-man finds himself alone sipping coffee with a sexy gay dad. The sexy gay dad (did I mention her is gay? And a dad? He is a sexy gay dad) reminds him so much of his wife, but somehow better.... It's almost as though he is the male version of her. He is so gorgeous and so sexy that Mr Dumpy wonders how he survived so long without him....

They drink.... and laugh.... until suddenly their eyes lock.........

The sexy dad leans forward and whispers "is that a dick tattoo on your neck or are you just happy to see me?" To which he replies, "for a fee it can be whatever you want... #AD #trans". The sexy dad leans over the table and begins to gently kiss Mr Dumpy, slowly moving closer and closer to the gigantic dick on his neck..........

I will stop there because its all just too sexy and I don't want any of you to get too excited.

He could call it The Friendliest of Friends or some tit... :LOL:
The best post I've ever read on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Joan posted a picture of his finished hand tattoo yet he’s showing the left side of his neck. What happened to his “dick” tattoo? Strange

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.