SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So “Daddy dinner”? Does that mean Jonathan assumes all Dads don’t know how to cook? why doesn’t he bust Jizzel out to do the “womanly job” of cooking? Thought he was a “girl inside” He’s so bleeping dumb I swear! has he ever seen bleeping Gordon Ramsey or any other male chef on tv? He’s just a lazy motherfucker that throws tit in the oven cause he can’t be bothered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I wonder if his plan is to scare Matt off by inserting himself into any social situation where he gets a chance.
Come on Joan it must sting seeing her eyes light up like that. Anna if you are reading can you please explain why you gender Matt as female?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I dunno about the rest of you but I feel private primary education is a bit of a waste. They would have been better off holding out for private secondary education and ultimately putting some money away for University. What’s the point in paying for private primary if you don’t actually value education and see your children performing well right up to Uni age?
It depends, the one I wanted to put my kids in they are connected and prioritising their own pupils from primary even preschool, and mostly oversubscribed.

But yeah I'm shocked they put them in private school, hoping they wont go to uni. It's all about status for them isnt it 🤮

Reactions: 6
I’d be interested if they did put them back mainstream education, on how long it would take for school to say something about what he’s doing.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1246199

HMM THE LEFT OVER IS SHOCKING
THESE KIDS HAVE GOT AN EATING DISORDER FOR SURE
SAY E'S have 3 each, 2 each for As someone is leaving a good amount of faces
Then top it of with the nuggets
These kids either have too many sweets which we think is true
Or their picking up Anna's eating habits
With the amount that's their plus veg should of being fine for all four kids to eat and finish.
Okay my maths isn't brilliant but that doesn't add up at all. 18 nuggets and
10 smiley faces between four kids equally should have been 2 nuggets left which could have been split and 3 smileys means they got 2 or less each!! 😡😤 how likely is it they had some form of veg with those 4 nuggets and 2 smileys!!
Limiting the kids dinner size to make sure the fox gets some is absolutely shocking.
Now I don't have kids but surely there shouldn't be that amount of leftovers if anything.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1246199

HMM THE LEFT OVER IS SHOCKING
THESE KIDS HAVE GOT AN EATING DISORDER FOR SURE
SAY E'S have 3 each, 2 each for As someone is leaving a good amount of faces
Then top it of with the nuggets
These kids either have too many sweets which we think is true
Or their picking up Anna's eating habits
With the amount that's their plus veg should of being fine for all four kids to eat and finish.
With that amount of food, there should be nothing left between all 4 of them. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have kids a similar age and would feed mine about 4 nuggets and 4 smiley faces each, with a load of mixed veg or beans on the side. They can leave some if they want, and the youngest often does but the eldest ones never do! My kids are super active and sporty and bang on average for their weight. However, they don't fill up with junk between meals so they actually eat properly. That is NOT a big enough meal for active young kids and it's clear they're filling up on tit. I can see why they'd leave Anna's ridiculous cooking but kids wolf freezer tapas like this down usually

Reactions: 39
Those poor kids eat tiny meals and tons of chocolate and sweets. And by having dinner at 4pm they are actually intermittent fasting.
This is abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
If I fed that little food to my 4 kids there would be riots in my house 😂😂😂

we use a whole bags of nuggets, and sometimes 2 bags of potato things on one of my bad mental health days, the big ones get a whole can of beans to themselves, ect.
they can leave if they want but I’d rather they had the option!

no wonder they are looking about on the skinny side.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if I’m outing myself here but I commented on Jono’s non-binary tiktok to say that he’s perpetuating harmful gender stereotypes by implying that men are not as emotionally complex as women. I backed it up with research and it wasn’t said in a horrible way but he deleted my comment!! He can’t take any criticism or be educated at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I wouldn’t say the children have eating disorders, I think there’s that much left overs due to how much fckin junk eat throughout the day from their breakfast to the end of the day. There was a child in a nursery I worked at that wouldn’t eat his proper food because he just wanted sweets, chocolate bc that’s mainly what he ate at home 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The chair she is sat on is designed until the age of like 10, someone else may know more about the seat positions as they grow, not that A&J care about that

Reactions: 9
Oh, she knows what it means! 💯 done on purpose. Also, is she sat in a weird high chair like Andrea???
It’s a stokke tripp trapp, you can actually use them as an adult, it sits the child at the right height for the table. The footplate is far too high for her though.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have kids a similar age and would feed mine about 4 nuggets and 4 smiley faces each, with a load of mixed veg or beans on the side. They can leave some if they want, and the youngest often does but the eldest ones never do! My kids are super active and sporty and bang on average for their weight. However, they don't fill up with junk between meals so they actually eat properly. That is NOT a big enough meal for active young kids and it's clear they're filling up on tit. I can see why they'd leave Anna's ridiculous cooking but kids wolf freezer tapas like this down usually

Freezer tapas :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.