SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not have a fixed-rate mortgage? Our home is fixed and it doesn't change and it's crazy to get a variable rate unless you are moving in a few years or you really know what you are doing. Many people have lost their homes because the rate increases, along with insurance increases, and they just can't afford it. Also, if he is so rich why the duck does he have a mortgage, I mean if you can retire, you should at least own your home.
👍👍👍 this!! He could retire now if he wanted and 'next day' moaning about school fees and mortgage 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ with Anna being total dumbass herself they really are like 'dumb and dumber'aren't they? Match made in heaven 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Fingers crossed they dont want to go to uni? Isnt that what most parents save for through their life to give thir kids the opportunity to go? Especially when they go to private school? What's the point to go for private school if you hopping they dont go any further 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ how can one be this stupid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

But too think they hinting move to public school because money issues..
Parents don’t really have to spend anything to send their kids to Uni tho, so I’m not sure what Jotato is on about.

The cost of tuition fees and living costs are covered by government loans.

Reactions: 18
Who has the heating on in May!?
One that own house like theirs 😂, with boarded chimneys and no proper roof, rotting wood and ripped floors and no proper walls, because garage had to become 2 more seating rooms because 'we are oh so rich we have so many seating rooms', but yeah just board it up, no real job done, priorities right? I wouldn't be surprised it's cold downstairs there, but again 'mr I can retire tomorrow' complaining about bills? Hes a joke of a person

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who wants to know about his dating history? It's baffling he has one tbh but still.. such an odd and boring thing to talk about. I'm not even interested in my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who wants to know about his dating history? It's baffling he has one tbh but still.. such an odd and boring thing to talk about. I'm not even interested in my own.
Maybe he’s going to tell everyone he dated men just to throw a curve ball into the mix! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He said he had sex when he was around 11 or 12!! So his 'dating history' goes to CHILD ages! 😑 how the duck is this allowed to talk about dating/sexing at such a young age by grown up and streaming it on internet 😯 (yes kids have their own relationships but to be it discussed by a 40 year old man on internet?) Wtf? And on family friendly channel!!!
Sorry I'm really angry with him today

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Parents don’t really have to spend anything to send their kids to Uni tho, so I’m not sure what Jotato is on about.

The cost of tuition fees and living costs are covered by government loans.
Unfortunately parents often do have to spend money to send their children to uni. Most loans don't cover living costs and the cost of renting accommodation. That being said, he has absolutely no right to complain about money for uni if he is sending his children to private school. It comes across terribly that he would even complain about that whilst they constantly talk about how much money they spend on their kids and themselves when there are people in the real world who can't afford to attend uni because of lack of financial aid

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't imagine he has a dating history but like most other things, he will make it up as he goes, let's see what lies he pulls out of the bag this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Dear. Poor Jonathan feeling the pinch of sending 4 children to private school. My heart bleeds for him 🤣. Time to start looking at sending the children to their local public school...much more economical and maybe the children would be better off. Oh and Jonathan and Anna better update their C.V as they should be looking for work outside the home as well to pay off the mortgage and fancy cosmetic trash that they don't need.
Keeping up appearance. I’m in Ireland but I’m sure public primary schools in England give just as good an education. Better off saving for college since most of the money came from having the kids in the videos anyway. Poor things there won’t be a penny left

Reactions: 14
He is so annoying. Going on about andrea and eduardo being raised the same yet eduardo was not happy being a boy.
Yes he bloody was and no they were and are not be raised the same! What planet is he on

Reactions: 29
Rule number one for parents with more than one child. Don’t compare them!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor kids, defo have Jonathan’s genes- especially Emilia and Andrea (I refuse to write their nickname for him, it makes me feel 🤮😜) Anna won’t be happy with the red hair comment, it’s rose gold, jonathan!! I truly hope he is able to grow his hair, rather than scalping him every few weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️
In this photo, jonny reminds me of a creepy lad who went to my school. He used to turn up where I worked, and stand and watch me. The place was in the middle of nowhere, and he didn’t drive, so walked several miles. He looked like jonathan! I did get my manager to confront him (I was 16 at the time) and he stopped, but he later got a restraining order against him as he did it to another girl too. I can imagine jonny getting fixated on anna and following her around for months. Then he’d accidentally bump into her and make out he’s never seen her before! He’s very very odd and creepy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh Dear. Poor Jonathan feeling the pinch of sending 4 children to private school. My heart bleeds for him 🤣. Time to start looking at sending the children to their local public school...much more economical and maybe the children would be better off. Oh and Jonathan and Anna better update their C.V as they should be looking for work outside the home as well to pay off the mortgage and fancy cosmetic trash that they don't need.

I'd be more concerned with the therapy bills as opposed to university fees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Who is jonathan to say andrea a 3 year old absolutely knows who he is, has he forgotten not so long ago andrea wanted a frozen party but they shut that idea down straight away and got a superhero theme Instead. They have previously posted stories insinuating anything remotely feminine was not for andrea but fine for the others I wish they'd stop talking for the kids and let them have their own voices!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.