SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so it took jono 42 years to discover himself but 3 year old A2 has his life, pronouns and identity already discovered? They treat the A kids like runts of litter

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Emma Willis and Emma Bunton both have transgender kids who are just a little older than E
But the difference is that their privacy isn't constantly invaded. It's not paraded around the Internet for all to see. They get privacy and time to decide as they grow

Don't think Emma Willis' son is trans, she still refers to him as he/boy/son in her most recent post about him. (for his birthday)
Emma Bunton also refers to her eldest as he on his last birthday post. (Have found photos of gun wearing 'girls' clothes previously so assuming this is the child referred to here).
I don't think either of these children are trans, they've just been allowed to explore themselves and dress however they wish - maybe they will end up being trans one day. But I think it's harmful for people to say here that they are without know that they truly are.
Happy to proved wrong of course!

Additionally labelling them as such just feeds into the Jotato/Anna mindset that 'girls' clothes = trans. Which is really unhelpful!
This !

Oh Dear. Poor Jonathan feeling the pinch of sending 4 children to private school. My heart bleeds for him 🤣. Time to start looking at sending the children to their local public school...much more economical and maybe the children would be better off. Oh and Jonathan and Anna better update their C.V as they should be looking for work outside the home as well to pay off the mortgage and fancy cosmetic trash that they don't need.
I think he's deleted this story. I just went to look and can't see it. The one about the mortgage is there but not school fees

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
His latest post about private school is obviously a way of getting sympathy NOBODY FEELS BAD THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING ABOVE YOUR MEANS

Reactions: 22
I wonder how big their mortgage is and how little of a down payment be put down…this dimwit probably has no idea how budgeting/finances work…but he could retire…yeah sure Jonny boy..just keep using g your kids for your next paycheck

Reactions: 18
Someone else has probably already noticed or said but how come all the videos are back on YouTube again?

Reactions: 3
I dunno about the rest of you but I feel private primary education is a bit of a waste. They would have been better off holding out for private secondary education and ultimately putting some money away for University. What’s the point in paying for private primary if you don’t actually value education and see your children performing well right up to Uni age?

• Heart
Reactions: 65
What parent says they hope their child doesn’t go to uni?! 😂 none!
They might not if they have their work ethic…E1 is already destined to become the next YouTuber of the family…I picture A1 going to uni and she will be the one to write a tell all book…a real book…not the trash he writes

Reactions: 32
Ouch, I think Jotato is feeling the pinch, long may it continue 👍

Imagine complaining about this stuff when you've made millions doing sweet FA and exploiting your children!
Try working 70 hours per week but still living paycheck to paycheck and then having everything increase in price except your wages!
Absolute moron. If you're struggling, make cut backs or get another job dumdum! At least you're in a position to do so!
Not so easy to cut back on nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Dear. Poor Jonathan feeling the pinch of sending 4 children to private school. My heart bleeds for him 🤣. Time to start looking at sending the children to their local public school...much more economical and maybe the children would be better off. Oh and Jonathan and Anna better update their C.V as they should be looking for work outside the home as well to pay off the mortgage and fancy cosmetic trash that they don't need.
Was he wearing his Gucci jacket and Louis scarf when he posted that? Lol no one feels bad for him, just send the kids to regular school if you want to buy yourself more useless tit, everyone knows you don’t give a duck about them anyways.

I wonder what their Oma thinks of E2’s transition, Oma used to come over loads before the pandemic :unsure:
She’s a dumb witch too, always just posts hearts on the fucked up tit they post.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Selling their life online and putting them in private schools. Irony is HIS KIDS are earning the money to go to private schools...this how you, freaking pervert, are using them and benefitting from them !

Reactions: 23
He said he had sex when he was around 11 or 12!! So his 'dating history' goes to CHILD ages! 😑 how the duck is this allowed to talk about dating/sexing at such a young age by grown up and streaming it on internet 😯 (yes kids have their own relationships but to be it discussed by a 40 year old man on internet?) Wtf? And on family friendly channel!!!
Sorry I'm really angry with him today
Makes it creepier he’s always acting like the two Es are “teenage”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Coming from Canada where we have great public schools and I would never think to put my children in private. My cousins on the other had in the US put their children in private as it was hit/miss and the schools seemed to be unfunded.

So as an outside looking in, is the public school education in the UK good or were A/J using private school as a way to look richer?

Reactions: 9
Coming from Canada where we have great public schools and I would never think to put my children in private. My cousins on the other had in the US put their children in private as it was hit/miss and the schools seemed to be unfunded.

So as an outside looking in, is the public school education in the UK good or were A/J using private school as a way to look richer?
coming from northern england, id say private primary school education is unnecessary as i can’t imagine them learning anything different or learning new skills that they couldn’t just learn at home or outside the classroom, but maybe that’s just me. however, high school private education wouldn’t necessarily be a bad idea if you can’t afford it, as depending where you come from i’d say a lot of high schools can be rough and have poor teaching ! (coming from experience). i guess the performance of the child at the end of high school just depends on if the child wants to succeed and ignore the bad teaching and puts in extra work at home, if the child conformed to being a bad student or if the child’s progress could have gotten hindered due to classroom disruption. however, as the SJS live in a posh area, i’m guessing that the attitudes of the students in the public school and the teaching would reflect this. and it wouldn’t be too bad for them. unless they are now too stuck up to go
to public school !

Reactions: 12

If you live in an area with good state schools there is no need for private education I think. And they live in a nice area. Private education helps academically challenged rich kids but if you are smart and go to state school you are fine. I think his kids seem bright regardless of their parents. I think they would be fine in state school and with the way diversity and inclusion strategies are going in business these days, privately educated individuals are probably less likely to get in to graduate schemes and all those sorts of things.

Reactions: 13
If you live in an area with good state schools there is no need for private education I think. And they live in a nice area. Private education helps academically challenged rich kids but if you are smart and go to state school you are fine. I think his kids seem bright regardless of their parents. I think they would be fine in state school and with the way diversity and inclusion strategies are going in business these days, privately educated individuals are probably less likely to get in to graduate schemes and all those sorts of things.
Agree!

We live in a nice area and the primary schools here are all very good. We did look at a couple of prep schools for our twins but we actually preferred the state to the prep! We made the decision to save the money at primary and we've calculated the fees to put 3 children through private secondary school. We've already saved about 3/4 of the cost for our twins already and about 1/2 for our daughter. On top of this we've also saved money into trust funds for each of them which they'll get when they're 18 for things like uni, first car etc. For birthdays/christmas sometimes I even ask friends/family for money which we put into their trust funds because I know they'll get so many toys that they don't need that many and they'll appreciate it when they're older!

I think if your are going to go private you need to calculate how much it's going to cost and then whether you will be able to maintain it all the way through!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really think they sent their kids to private school because they think they are real celebrities and real celebrities send their kids to posh schools

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.