SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i find it really odd that he says boy & girl rather than man & woman. Almost like he’s trying to fetishise it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Completely unrelated but does anyone know why there are cowboy hats on all our icons today?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are they saying? That he’s a loser?!
Sorry I was just going to update. Its like they read one of the news article. Just going on about how he removed his YouTube videos over concerns for his children, how YouTube isn't them any more. Not much more. I text and emailed in giving them the truth about them anyway and guiding them to view the tiktok truths.

They literally just said that and moved on. 30 seconds. It was on the Jennifer zamperelli show

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,

Been lurking these threads for ages now but wanted to bring up a point of view that I don't think has been discussed yet.

Some of you might have seen on tik tok videos about sickos who want attractions to minors be accepted under the guise of anyone can be attracted to anyone regardless of age. They even have their own flag!

I am convinced jono is biding his time until eventually the world goes nuts and eventually accepts this repulsive nonesense. All the signs are there with him 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
OMG... his latest tiktok...i have no words for it....Me, me, me, me and me again.
He is the most self obsessed twit i have ever come across. JONO nobody cares about what you fell, we just want to see your kids off the internet and their exploitation to be over with.
Cue to Anna making a terrible #AD using three of her slaves.
SKY is really a bit too SJs friendly to my liking their are going to get a piece of my mind.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone,

Been lurking these threads for ages now but wanted to bring up a point of view that I don't think has been discussed yet.

Some of you might have seen on tik tok videos about sickos who want attractions to minors be accepted under the guise of anyone can be attracted to anyone regardless of age. They even have their own flag!

I am convinced jono is biding his time until eventually the world goes nuts and eventually accepts this repulsive nonesense. All the signs are there with him 🤢🤢🤢
I think you are right…I’ve seen articles of people wanting to be accepted for being attracted to children…and they are trying to make this socially acceptable

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Maybe slightly off topic, but is something going on with Youtube? I've seen many youtubers/vloggers wiped ALL their videos like Jonathan did and quit.
With same excuse how vlogging or YouTube life is not for them anymore and how internet has changed... But still carry on posting personal stuff&stories on insta & tiktok... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are there any new rules maybe? Or being worried to be exposed on tiktok? Does anyone know? I know we can just guess, I know all family vloggers views went to 🚽, but I find it weird these DELETED all the videos in such a short amount of time within each other

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Maybe slightly off topic, but is something going on with Youtube? I've seen many youtubers/vloggers wiped ALL their videos like Jonathan did and quit.
With same excuse how vlogging or YouTube life is not for them anymore and how internet has changed... But still carry on posting personal stuff&stories on insta & tiktok... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are there any new rules maybe? Or being worried to be exposed on tiktok? Does anyone know? I know we can just guess, I know all family vloggers views went to 🚽, but I find it weird they all DELETED all the videos in such a short amount of time within each other
Who else has done this ? I’m not on TikTok so have no clue who is else is being called out on this platform !

Reactions: 5
I think you are right…I’ve seen articles of people wanting to be accepted for being attracted to children…and they are trying to make this socially acceptable
Yess they want to be accepted as MAPs(minor attracted persons) and believe there is nothing wrong with it as long as they don’t actually act on their desires. 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Who else has done this ? I’m not on TikTok so have no clue who is else is being called out on this platform !
I'm not on tik tok either, but kristen kasper just deleted 8 years of videos from YouTube. Said YouTube is not for her anymore and internet changed and she reevalued her thoughts on posting on youtube. (She opened some boutique or something, but even tho if she just stopped posting in youtube, no need to delete everything 🤷🏻‍♀️) ETA.. especially when shes still posting peraonal stuff on other social media
I need to check the other names, as I dont follow them just here and there pop the video as background noise, I'm just curious I think its like 5 now literally in last week or two

Reactions: 8
Jotato is clearly stressing about money, turning the heating off and moaning about private school fees!

Reactions: 25
Who the hell wants to hear about his dating life more than 14 years ago? I’m sure those involved needed those years to forget 🙈😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh Dear. Poor Jonathan feeling the pinch of sending 4 children to private school. My heart bleeds for him 🤣. Time to start looking at sending the children to their local public school...much more economical and maybe the children would be better off. Oh and Jonathan and Anna better update their C.V as they should be looking for work outside the home as well to pay off the mortgage and fancy cosmetic trash that they don't need.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh Dear. Poor Jonathan feeling the pinch of sending 4 children to private school. My heart bleeds for him 🤣. Time to start looking at sending the children to their local public school...much more economical and maybe the children would be better off. Oh and Jonathan and Anna better update their C.V as they should be looking for work outside the home as well to pay off the mortgage and fancy cosmetic trash that they don't need.
Fingers crossed they dont want to go to uni? Isnt that what most parents save for through their life to give thir kids the opportunity to go? Especially when they go to private school? What's the point to go for private school if you hopping they dont go any further 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ how can one be this stupid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

But too think they hinting move to public school because money issues..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I wonder what their Oma thinks of E2’s transition, Oma used to come over loads before the pandemic :unsure:

Reactions: 9
Ouch, I think Jotato is feeling the pinch, long may it continue 👍
It's like they thought an income from making mediocre videos and shite books would last forever.

Off you duck, Jono. Sew you in Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does he not have a fixed-rate mortgage? Our home is fixed and it doesn't change and it's crazy to get a variable rate unless you are moving in a few years or you really know what you are doing. Many people have lost their homes because the rate increases, along with insurance increases, and they just can't afford it. Also, if he is so rich why the duck does he have a mortgage, I mean if you can retire, you should at least own your home.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.