SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest TikTok. Wow. The emotional complexities of a girl? What?! Because boys/men can’t be emotionally complex? What a crock of tit. He is dangerously stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Since when does Jotato have a 'date' with Anals 'bestie'? Anals supposidly in London, so Jotato meets up with Matt.🤷‍♀️
All a bit odd especially after Anals post for Matt yesterday.

Wonder what's really going on.

Reactions: 32
He's only non binary because Anna told him he was. Numpty. Like my friend who got an ADHD diagnosis in her 40's. Rushed straight to social media to announce to the world and every day nows feel the need to make us all "aware".

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everyone thinks Anna inoccent but so far she has made the decision on eduardos new name & tagged Jonathan as non binary. Now either she is protecting them or she is in more In control than she lets on

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Everyone thinks Anna inoccent but so far she has made the decision on eduardos new name & tagged Jonathan as non binary. Now either she is protecting them or she is in more In control than she lets on
Oh she's not innocent, she's a willing participant in all of this, she is happy for her kids to be abused, she loves the money and her lazy lifestyle it brings.

When the money starts to dwindle & her lifestyle is hampered, then we will see change, until then she will carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jonny boy is obviously as gay as the day is long. Don't know why he is tryna deny it!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That drongo has a non binary flag, why did he pull the trans flag out of his back pocket.

Is this the legitimate coming out video?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anna is as fake in the skytv ad as the ad itself because it is the only time you will see Anna sitting on a couch pretending she is watching a movie with her kids, is for a paid for Ad. When in real life we have seen so many times, she shuts the door in the playroom after putting them in there on their own to watch a movie, everytime, whilst her and J are in the other room watching theirs. And also how many ig stories have we seen of Andrea in the playroom watching a movie on his own, solo on the couch, its only when Anna comes in and films 2 mins of him for content asking him her usual standard fake questions, her usual scritpted dialogue "Oh do you like the movie Dre Dre", "you are so cute", then out the room she goes.
She is full of tit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Emma Willis and Emma Bunton both have transgender kids who are just a little older than E
It's how all this got started, by Emma Willis posting a picture of her kid with long hair and a pink shirt.

Wonder if this 'date' was to tell Matt to keep his distance or for Jonno to explore yet another path?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Emma Willis and Emma Bunton both have transgender kids who are just a little older than E
Don't think Emma Willis' son is trans, she still refers to him as he/boy/son in her most recent post about him. (for his birthday)
Emma Bunton also refers to her eldest as he on his last birthday post. (Have found photos of gun wearing 'girls' clothes previously so assuming this is the child referred to here).
I don't think either of these children are trans, they've just been allowed to explore themselves and dress however they wish - maybe they will end up being trans one day. But I think it's harmful for people to say here that they are without know that they truly are.
Happy to proved wrong of course!

Additionally labelling them as such just feeds into the Jotato/Anna mindset that 'girls' clothes = trans. Which is really unhelpful!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jonathan's video..he clearly picked up some buzzwords and is now desperate to convince the audience that he is non binary.

Reactions: 15
Again with the fictitious "Catholic Church ruled my childhood with an iron fist".

He was a teenager in the 90s and a young adult in naughties.

His fantasy version of Ireland is from the fifties.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Jonathan's video..he clearly picked up some buzzwords and is now desperate to convince the audience that he is non binary.
Well on the basis that many people consider that concept to be utter nonsense and used by attention seekers as a substitute for a personality, he could well be one

Reactions: 9
Again with the fictitious "Catholic Church ruled my childhood with an iron fist".

He was a teenager in the 90s and a young adult in naughties.

His fantasy version of Ireland is from the fifties.
This again is something that he has picked up and ran with without any research or thought.

We have all heard stories about the catholic church etc, except for Jotato he has used this to once again push the blame onto, as nothing is ever his fault, always looking for someone/something else to blame.

He must be running out of ideas now, his lies are all being called out, keep digging that hole Jotato, keep digging.

Reactions: 23
Why won’t he take the hint and just duck off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Everything I see him I am struck again by what an ugly bastard he is. His little legs and big fat head. Imagine that waiting for you at the school gates, how long before Emillia gets teased about her nb daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.