SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thick duck has no idea what he is,but I do ,he’s a waste of space .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I see Joan is trying to muscle in on Matt. If he keeps being forced to spend time with Joan, Matt will drop her in a hot minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Non binary but pulled the trans flag out of his jeans....this man is a bigger bleep day by day....
Cringing at that non binary video!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Anna made a big deal about not confusing E2's sexuality with his gender identity, but yet she is doing the same by referring to her gay friend as "sister". What does Matt's sexual orientation have to do with his gender identity? She is always mis gendering others.

As for her prior friendships with lj popsey, Sabrina, and Amaaya, as well as Bing and a few of the school mums, those friendships probably didn't last because those women are busy working and living life outside the home. Her new bestie probably has all the time in the world for her if he is a stay at home parent like her. I also think it can bring up a lot of insecurities for her if she sees these other women doing so much more than her, it makes her feel crap about herself. Instead of using that as motivation to do more, she probably ghosts them or stops reciprocating and putting effort into the friendship. That gushy post is very odd, it definitely is stunted teenage behaviour, as are many of her other behaviours and things she says and does.
Yes she call him sister/wife but then she says he is MALE version of herself... sorry i'm gonna repeat myself here, but she takes stupid to the next level 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Jono watching anatomy of a scandal to see what else he can do to cause unnecessary trauma to his kids

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find the birthday posting as a whole just a bit childish? It’s something I’d expect a teenager to do with their best friend. I send my best friend a happy birthday and a present in the post, don’t feel the need to post it all over social media when I can tell her directly? Am I just getting old?😆
Anna is blocked in teenage years , see her desk, her reactions, her writing...so yeah she's is childish and has childish relationships...

Reactions: 29
The gender stereotyping is ridiculous in that household, and the foundation of the grooming of E2.
It's like religious extremism isn't it? Which the authorities definitely do intervene in. I just found this searching "radicalised" and a lot of the points are similar to Ed and Jotato, except this focuses on Internet grooming, whereas Ed's radicalisation is happening in his home.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He's doing a video series on life as a non binary person. Jesus this is going to be a car crash.
Yep, I can't wait, *grabs the 🍿*

You would think that after the huge fail of his book, the car crash interviews, the online backlash that he would take time out & put his and the lives of his family before anything else, but no, not narsassitic Jotato, he just jumps into the next thing without any thought whatsoever, now going to tell us his life as non binary, 😂 😂 😂 this is going to be an even bigger car crash, 👍 he's a glutton for punishment he just doesn't know when to stop.

Bring it on Jotato, we are all waiting, it's going to be fun to watch you squirm yet again when it all backfires. 😂

Reactions: 18
Yep, I can't wait, *grabs the 🍿*

You would think that after the huge fail of his book, the car crash interviews, the online backlash that he would take time out & put his and the lives of his family before anything else, but no, not narsassitic Jotato, he just jumps into the next thing without any thought whatsoever, now going to tell us his life as non binary, 😂 😂 😂 this is going to be an even bigger car crash, 👍 he's a glutton for punishment he just doesn't know when to stop.

Bring it on Jotato, we are all waiting, it's going to be fun to watch you squirm yet again when it all backfires. 😂
But he’ll still get views because people want to watch a car crash. He still wins.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Non-binary isn't what he is. Idiot maybe, but not non-binary. I wish someone sit him down and get to the bottom of what the hell he is doing to himself and his family. It was all about hearing voices, being Gizelle, etc, then suddenly Anal declares him non-binary because she follows a few people on SM and saw a video or two so now she's a licensed counselor in gender studies. Not only labeling her husband, but her son, and her friend. Anal is a bigger problem than Jojo, he's just off the deep and she's over there pushing him further.

I can imagine Anal making that video with her kids:
"Alright, my little pretties." said with a cackle.
"If you want to stay in that posh little school of yours, you'd best get to making a reel, call your Dad. He'll choreograph it, remember he was in a low rent boy band."
"But Mom, we don't want to, we want to play on Roblox unsupervised."
"Give me an hour kid, you really want your mom to go without her Estee Lauder long wear. Also, how else do you think we got that TV, it's not like you expect us to buy one."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But he’ll still get views because people want to watch a car crash. He still wins.
It's not bringing in the big bucks though, from now on everything he puts out there will be jumped on and pulled apart, eventually he won't be able to play his next move, people will be fed up, companies will stop working with them, the freebees are definitely drying up, no free holibobs for the SJs this year.
He is now grabbing at straws and it shows. I hope after he has enlightened us to his non binary life he will get backlash from the LGBT community as he really is taking the pi**, he has no idea what it's like to be non binary or anything else.

The only thing he knows how to be and does perfectly is being a c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did he really go to the cafe date with Matt instead of Anna? I’m sorry, but WTF? Any other person and they’d rearrange for another day. So coincidental that the day after that huge paragraph, Jonathan is there doing “Anna’s coffee date” thing with her best friend!

That latest Tiktok, will that man ever stop throwing piece signs up and pouting whilst trying to explain something quite personal? I mean? Is it really necessary?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.