SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also

Also, “sister wife”?! Doesn’t that mean when a man is sleeping/married with two women at the same time? Is she implying they are having a 3 way relationship?
sister wife
noun
(in a polygamous society) any of the women married to the same man.

I guess they are both married to Jonathan? Friendliest friends indeed...... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a BI friend, who is dating transgender man (both genuine & around 30 and he had his last op, so no teenagers and been like that past 10 years) shall I write a book about it and be and advocate? 😁🤦‍♀️
Jono acts like he discovered America, they really need to get unstuck from 90s, world had moved forward jono it's not like you are a pioneer on anything 🤦‍♀️ not even youtube, Anna had a chanel before you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also

Also, “sister wife”?! Doesn’t that mean when a man is sleeping/married with two women at the same time? Is she implying they are having a 3 way relationship?
She probably bloody wishes..... She's probably sitting there now looking at him on her phone, wondering if the D is better.
Narc traits at their finest.... The pair of them.

Reactions: 14
I just watched a Blaire White YT video called ‘forced transition - the dark truth about famous trans kids’

She talks about a mother who speaks for her child and insists the child is trans due to them wanting to play with girly toys and wear dresses making their whole family identity about being trans. The similarities between this mother and child and J & E were shocking!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Idk why Anna keeps using feminine roles to describe him, is it purely because he's gay? Seems harmful to continuously refer to your gay male friend as your sister/wife... Kind of reminds me of when Adam Lambert said in Glee about being someone's "best gay" and that it "made him feel like a pet"
I’m a queer person and a lot of my friendships with straight people have looked like this... subtly being reduced to ‘gay’ as my whole personality, always being very conscious that’s primarily how they viewed me, feelings of being objectified etc. I tolerate it mostly, but I accept that these friendships aren’t very deep or genuine. So I’m happy to have that distance, but usually the other person doesn’t recognise it and thinks we’re 🌸✨~~super close~~✨🌸. Exactly like Anna does to this guy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Gay men are not props. I hope she's not using this dude to fulfill her fetish, which I'm thinking she is. For someone to say that all they follow are gay men and practically drooling over this guy on his birthday like she's never done for Jojo before says a lot about her. It's creepy. I wonder what his friends think of this or is she his only one also. If I were the husband I would be questioning this relationship and if it's healthy, as she is not stable.
exactly i think she playing the "see i'm not homophobic i've got a gay friend"card because people have accused her with not being totally on board with the whole Edie situation. She's the type of person to say that Mat is "one of the girls" ...when we now how hard it is for her to aknowledge her own sister ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have been quiet since Saturday which is unheard of since shower gate
Oh to be a fly on the wall, they are probably in free fall, especially after Anals yuk post yesterday.

Where is the money now going to come from, they must be shitting themselves, wondering how it all went wrong, how us Trolls have caused all this. 😂

Jotato if only you hadn't written your memoirs, all your lies have finally caught you out, & we can all see you for the abuser you are.

Looking forward to seeing the end of this family. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find the birthday posting as a whole just a bit childish? It’s something I’d expect a teenager to do with their best friend. I send my best friend a happy birthday and a present in the post, don’t feel the need to post it all over social media when I can tell her directly? Am I just getting old?😆

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else find the birthday posting as a whole just a bit childish? It’s something I’d expect a teenager to do with their best friend. I send my best friend a happy birthday and a present in the post, don’t feel the need to post it all over social media when I can tell her directly? Am I just getting old?😆
Not just you, it is a little childish. Alessia was lucky to get one sentence for her birthday whilst eduardo got stories, video collage/post yet her best friend gets more than both combined

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m a queer person and a lot of my friendships with straight people have looked like this... subtly being reduced to ‘gay’ as my whole personality, always being very conscious that’s primarily how they viewed me, feelings of being objectified etc. I tolerate it mostly, but I accept that these friendships aren’t very deep or genuine. So I’m happy to have that distance, but usually the other person doesn’t recognise it and thinks we’re 🌸✨~~super close~~✨🌸. Exactly like Anna does to this guy.

my brother is gay and I do get the “omg it must be so fun to go shopping with him” I’m like no…not all gay men are into fashion…Anna is only looking at a him as a shopping buddy…another vapid friendship

• Heart
Reactions: 27
my brother is gay and I do get the “omg it must be so fun to go shopping with him” I’m like no…not all gay men are into fashion…Anna is only looking at a him as a shopping buddy…another vapid friendship
One of my best friends is gay and you'd never know it. He's not into shopping/musicals/stereotypically "camp" etc. You'd think the progressive family with the trans child wouldn't be so quick to reiterate stereotypes. I mean unless that genuinely is him, but I get from Anna's post she's just into the "gay bestie" stereotype.

Reactions: 17
The birthday Post made a sad read. As others have said she made it all about herself. I do get motherhood can be lonely. I had post natal depression so going from working full time and being very confident in my career to suddenly being alone with a baby and feeling completely out of my depth was scary. I put zero effort into making new friends cos I was just so depressed and unmotivated. I think Anna was the same. But once I got help I was able to reconnect with my friends and start being more social... Most don't have kids but they are my mates who I love the most and who I share special memories with. Sure I have "mom" friends now cos my kids are still young but I would only count 1 as a true friend who I really have a bond with. The others are just for my kids sake to be honest.
Anna says in that post she had given up on friendship but what about all the lovey dovie posts with sabrina and the other one amayajay or something.. can she only be friends with one at a time?

The birthday Post made a sad read. As others have said she made it all about herself. I do get motherhood can be lonely. I had post natal depression so going from working full time and being very confident in my career to suddenly being alone with a baby and feeling completely out of my depth was scary. I put zero effort into making new friends cos I was just so depressed and unmotivated. I think Anna was the same. But once I got help I was able to reconnect with my friends and start being more social... Most don't have kids but they are my mates who I love the most and who I share special memories with. Sure I have "mom" friends now cos my kids are still young but I would only count 1 as a true friend who I really have a bond with. The others are just for my kids sake to be honest.
Anna says in that post she had given up on friendship but what about all the lovey dovie posts with sabrina and the other one amayajay or something.. can she only be friends with one at a time?
But the thing is she had her 'besties' in this time she did go out with etc.. I wonder how sabrina and that amayasomething girl must feel reading it. Were they not good enough friends, when after their friendships, she gave up on having friends.

Also you can have friends, just friends. Not everyone always have to be you deep sister/wife friend. Just friend. I'm sure everyone has best friends, friends, and mums they just get along with because kids, and people they know, its normal relationships in life 🤷🏻‍♀️

And 2nd also 😊, why the remark of 'imagine you find a MALE version of you' ? 2 my best dearest friends are men and we are 'besties' for over 18 years counting, but I would never called them 'MALE version of me' even tho we are so same 🤦‍♀️ they are just simply my best friends

She is totally messed up in her head, if not even more than jonathan.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why do his last two thumbnails feature his crotch in those jeans, it gives me the ick 🤢

• Sick
Anna made a big deal about not confusing E2's sexuality with his gender identity, but yet she is doing the same by referring to her gay friend as "sister". What does Matt's sexual orientation have to do with his gender identity? She is always mis gendering others.

As for her prior friendships with lj popsey, Sabrina, and Amaaya, as well as Bing and a few of the school mums, those friendships probably didn't last because those women are busy working and living life outside the home. Her new bestie probably has all the time in the world for her if he is a stay at home parent like her. I also think it can bring up a lot of insecurities for her if she sees these other women doing so much more than her, it makes her feel crap about herself. Instead of using that as motivation to do more, she probably ghosts them or stops reciprocating and putting effort into the friendship. That gushy post is very odd, it definitely is stunted teenage behaviour, as are many of her other behaviours and things she says and does.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I usually lurk here, been following these on and off since before the kids. Initially followed cause of Anna and they were irish, quickly detested jofus and his stupid bleeping vocal fry.

Oh. My . God.

I actually laughed out loud at his video. He hasn't a clue does he.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's he always on about with "the emotional complexity of a woman"? Does he think men are all dead inside?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hahaha his videos are hilarious. I love the bits he dubs over with a serious voice when he mimes. I have to laugh at it or I would cry at the way he is using his kids' lives for £.

Nonbinary is not being a girl on the inside and a boy on the outside or vice versa. He is damaging the LGBTQ+ community with the misinformation/untruths and the abuse of his kids.

It pisses me off that he thinks only women are emotionally in touch. Surely that means he isn't in touch because he's NB and not a woman. Oh wait no, because he doesn't have a bleeping clue what NB means.

My GCSE drama piece was better than his videos and my piece was SUPPOSED to be fictitious.

An abusive charlatan with a complicit wife.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.