SacconeJolys #73 I never knew ADHD stood for A Dick Head Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say duck face is riddled with jealousy over anal gushing over the bestie,😃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gay men are not props. I hope she's not using this dude to fulfill her fetish, which I'm thinking she is. For someone to say that all they follow are gay men and practically drooling over this guy on his birthday like she's never done for Jojo before says a lot about her. It's creepy. I wonder what his friends think of this or is she his only one also. If I were the husband I would be questioning this relationship and if it's healthy, as she is not stable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So essentially all 5 of her Insta stories are about this Matt guy today and he also gets a grid post too! Very odd behaviour from a supposedly happily married person!

Definitely fulfilling her fetish, she’s literally wetting her pants with excitement over him.

I’m placing bets of a partner swap down the track, maybe that’s why Jonny boy is ok with it! 🤣

Also why can’t you afford this luxury to your own flesh and blood Annal?

3A8ABE81-A1B2-4499-8FD9-59ADD213686A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
So essentially all 5 of her Insta stories are about this Matt guy today and he also gets a grid post too! Very odd behaviour from a supposedly happily married person!

Definitely fulfilling her fetish, she’s literally wetting her pants with excitement over him.

I’m placing bets of a partner swap down the track, maybe that’s why Jonny boy is ok with it! 🤣

Also why can’t you afford this luxury to your own flesh and blood Annal?

View attachment 1241098
Who I love like my own family, yep, not creepy at all. That's something you would personally say to someone one on one, not for the internet to read.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Wait, wasn't Jonathan 'like, my gay best friend who you also have kids with'? So so strange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Wait, wasn't Jonathan 'like, my gay best friend who you also have kids with'? So so strange.
I literally came to say this. He said Anna said it when he came out nonbinary. It was a trend to have gay best friend like 10-15 years ago. Theres even teenage movie about it mocking the trend. (TEENAGE Anna, TEENAGE!!) They are really stuck in their teens era seriously.. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
What was up with that birthday post? I'd feel so weird if I was him. I don't think I've ever seen her post like that about anyone, not even her mother.
It makes me feel suffocated just reading it!

Reactions: 17
If she's not totally creeped out by jonnos behaviour she's as weird as him. She's clearly looking for something else and maybe she's found it. She needs to keep any medicine locked up and out of sight of Jonno he's already joked about raping her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The one thing J had going for him was being A's best friend. Because he sure as hell can't step up as the dependable manly figure she wanted him to be. Now that "bestie" title has been taken away from someone clearly far better looking than J. Things don't look that good for him...

Reactions: 14
What does she mean by Matthew having the same parenting style as her? I hope that doesn’t include ignoring the children or cold showers…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
What does she mean by Matthew having the same parenting style as her? I hope that doesn’t include ignoring the children or cold showers…
Anna has her own delusion of being a good parent, it's highly likely that Matt is actually a good parent and Anna just thinks they're the same

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Holy smokes what’s brought this on!! 😂😂😂
She has dedicated a whole post to Matt. Is she talking about a best friend or someone that can walk on water! Jesus, she has written a bible on this guy and what he means to her. She has only known him for 5 mins, ffs! It’s his Birthday Anna, calm down! 🤣😅
Jon it’s okay you got a very, very, very brief mention in there somewhere..😂
honestly don't think ill ever get over the fact Anna is only 33 😂 :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Latest tiktok.. Any excuse to film his e1 with her legs wide open and that sick perv takes it and posts to millions. I cannot believe him. I've just taken a picture of a rash on my daughters legs to send to her GP and I cropped so its just the rash and not all her legs... and that is for one doctor!
Anna is one sick puppy to allow her daughter to be put online in the disgusting way. ANNA WAKE UP. Really makes me question her daddy issues and obsession with older men, too sickening to even fathom.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Wow that post Jono must be seething. He has zero friends that’s one reason he’s how he is with the kids, they are his only friends and he’s just lost his “best friend” to another man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never have I seen a post like that about jo. She might throw him a compliment bone in an Insta story every now and then but NOTHING like her latest insta post with Matt.
Am I the only one thinking this is kinda Zoe and Mark Ferris vibes? 🤔
Shes probably worried that if she throws him a compliment bone he will try and throw her a different kind of bone 🤣

I came on to say the same thing! And what happened to her previous bestie Sabrina? Don't see her anymore now she's moved onto a gay best friend. Does it fit in with the narrative shes trying to push that her son is a trans gay 🤔 because that's what they implied a while ago!!
Well I remember a while back Jonathan posted something on insta about Annas best friend who "ironically is gay" WTF how is that ironic Jono? Are you gay as well because yes in that case it might be ironic but otherwise where is the irony exactly???

Jonathan isn’t a “Taurus witch” is he? Lol
Is she suggesting her mum is a Taurus witch? Jesus.....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anna is one sick puppy to allow her daughter to be put online in the disgusting way. ANNA WAKE UP. Really makes me question her daddy issues and obsession with older men, too sickening to even fathom.
I would die if there were videos of me and my dad doing weird dances. He has no boundaries.
His tiktocs are really disturbing and perverse. I think he is a cross dresser rather than non binary and he puts that part of him in videos with his children.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also
Holy smokes what’s brought this on!! 😂😂😂
She has dedicated a whole post to Matt. Is she talking about a best friend or someone that can walk on water! Jesus, she has written a bible on this guy and what he means to her. She has only known him for 5 mins, ffs! It’s his Birthday Anna, calm down! 🤣😅
Jon it’s okay you got a very, very, very brief mention in there somewhere..😂
Also, “sister wife”?! Doesn’t that mean when a man is sleeping/married with two women at the same time? Is she implying they are having a 3 way relationship?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.