SacconeJolys #64 Half truths and full lies, the book failed and Jonathan cries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a message directly to Anna if you are reading this. You need to take your kids and leave.

I'm not going to lie I used to hate you both and thought that you were both equally to blame. But from that video I don't think you are. If I was your sister or friend I'd be telling you that you need to get away from that absolute disgusting piece of tit of a husband.

When your kids are adults and realise the full extent of what he has done for them they will never want anything ever to do with him. But you could save them now. Get them away because he's going to do more and more damage. Go to your mum's house. You have family that can help you and there's other people out there so many that can and want to help you all. You need help and all of the children, especially Eduardo and Emilia. You need therapy and so do they. They are still young though you can save them from more damage and they will know you saved them.

I know it must be terrifying. This is all you have known for all of your adult life. He's a monster and you need to get away from him for yourself and your children. Get off the Internet and allow them and yourself to live the rest of your lives in private. You can do this and you have to for yourself and them. He's just getting worse and worse.
This 👏🏻 I hope her mum & sister are there to support her. I always think of Anna as Jonathan’s oldest victim.

Reactions: 14
I feel awful thinking this but those kids are in a modern day version of those sick stories of a child being locked in a room for years, as in the damage won’t be known for years.

Reactions: 20
When I was 7, all I wore was tracksuits and football tops. I always had a football at my feet, would climb and do “boys things” as Jono would say and all my friends were boys. That did not mean I wanted to be a boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I try to be respectful of transgender people, but at this stage it's super hard to tell if Eduardo is genuinely transgender, or if they are being pushed into it because Jonno is such a disgusting parent. I personally think that it's more of the latter. Anna is equally as disgusting as Jonno - there are weird imbalances in their relationship however she is damn well guilty of standing by everything that Jonno is doing to Eduardo, so that is as much on her head as well. As for Jonno being non-binary - I think that he has just jumped onto a bandwagon - he's more likely to be gay. Given what they have subjected Eduardo to, wouldn't it be brilliant for Anna to actually have an honest conversation online about how she really feels about being married to someone who is non-binary, having had sex and kids with them? I can guarantee it would all be too much for her given her mental health/ eating disorder etc, but hey - there is no consideration given to Eduardo's mental health - it's all about the money, money, money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
unrelated but do Anna and Jonathan have the surname "Saccone Joly"? they seem to just use their own names everywhere

Reactions: 6
No the opposite, their debts have halved?

2 years ago the had minus/owed 120k, but now they "only" owe 60k...driven largely by the appreciation of assets rather than cash income?

They are still in a debt hole though?

View attachment 1089292
Net assets are an important part of your business balance sheet. It is the sum total of everything your company owns (gross assets) minus the total cost of your debts (liabilities). The resulting figure is often referred to as your company's net asset value. The calculation is the same as for an individual's net worth

Reactions: 1
Net assets are an important part of your business balance sheet. It is the sum total of everything your company owns (gross assets) minus the total cost of your debts (liabilities). The resulting figure is often referred to as your company's net asset value. The calculation is the same as for an individual's net worth
But it's still a negative right? From minus 120k to minus 60k is the change in value?

I'd say it was "half as tit" or "twice as likely to explain why he is forcing his son to be trans for money and clicks".

Reactions: 4
Thread name suggestion : "Gender confusion and Jonathan's delusion - read my book for the final conclusion"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hate the way Dick interrupts Anna when she's talking in her videos. He does it constantly. It's a peeve of mine. No respect. He's a controlling horrible little man
People often used to comment about this on the vlogs. I'd have whacked him one if kept interrupting me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.