SacconeJolys #64 Half truths and full lies, the book failed and Jonathan cries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no issue with a child being transgender. However I've a huge issue with the exploitation of a minor for content and clout and monetary gain. No child can consent to their private gender exploration and gender identity being broadcasted to millions on the Internet. This is abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I replied to a few comments on his reel and I've been inundated with tit replies from delusional people.
Yea its frustrating isnt it, makes ya so cross how they really do see no wrong in what going on and turn on you for being a "jealous troll" it's just not worth commenting, have put his name in twitter tho and theres so many calling him out on it ,so I do feel hes getting a lot more bad press than good,

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've no issue with a child being transgender. However I've a huge issue with the exploitation of a minor for content and clout and monetary gain. No child can consent to their private gender exploration and gender identity being broadcasted to millions on the Internet. This is abuse
Transgender adults can struggle with presenting themselves on social media without million plus followers, and adults understand consent. It’s disgusting how selfish he is being playing with E2s mental health

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is utter bullshit, I hope these kids grow up and sue the arse of their parents and every company that allowed them to be broadcast to thousands of strangers. This is abuse of power and trust. At what point do professionals step in and say enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
if anna is still with jonathan romantically wont that make her pansexual? shes not straight if shes dating someome who doesn’t identify as a man. This whole thing feels fake, Jonathan will mess up with his lies
But what if she indentifies him as a man?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He mentioned they spoke to the school before the gender reveal. If the school stood back and did nothing it proves they care about the money.
My heart breaks for Eduardo. Used by his father for views. Millions of people are seeing this and the wee pet hasn't a clue because he is a child who has been sheltered and used by his father.
Edgy witch room for Emilia. I dread to think what way they decorate it. She is 9, not a teen or pre teen.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Andrea is 3 years old. How can you be so confident Jonathan that he won’t change his mind? Eduardo also played rugby and wore blue clothing at the age of 3. Or are you so sure because you’ve already got your little trans puppet child so you have no reason to pressure your other son into also wearing dresses for your friends? You sick piece of tit. Also this response is vile, the person didn’t phrase the question in any way other than polite and curious, there was no reason for him to be so rude. But the answer really is no, because Eduardo doesn’t really identify as a girl anyway.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just when I think I couldn’t despise that man any more he goes and pulls this stunt. He’s absolutely disgusting, ruining that child’s life. Regardless of who Eduardo is the last thing that’s needed is that dick splashing it all over the internet. He makes my blood boil.

• Sick
A lot of ppl don’t want to say anything against Jonathan or against what is going on for fear of being called homophobic or transphobic etc. you can’t even point out facts of all his contradictions and lies and manipulations without being attacked when it’s obvious. We’ve watched them over the years and if anybody is halfway paying attention they can see what he’s doing. I think a lot just choose to ignore it because thry don’t want to speak against him and are just blinded because they are stans.

Right when I was 7 I was as pretending to be a dog....
When I was 7, I wanted to be an astronaut, after watching the Moon landings...👩‍🚀👩‍🚀👩‍🚀👩‍🚀🌙🌙🚀🚀🚀🚀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Eduardo said he’s a boy 5 months ago, now his dads tit book didn’t save the world he’s decided he’s a girl? I really am disappointed in her mom and sister unless they are there to save Eduardo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He won’t even allow his wife to talk about bread 🙄 without being ‘ right’ .

no wonder he has no friends.

I see grandma and aunty are visiting
Would be nice to think they were there as a voice of reason supporting the kids and getting them parents to grow up and stop exploiting their bairns.
I will ask again how can they think this is ok wtf goes on in their brain to not see the wrong in this.

But what if she indentifies him as a man?
Jonathan a man? That's a stretch he is teenage/toddler the thought if him pawing anyone makes me wretch he is a little creep.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

If you do not mind I could elaborate:
You know, it's offencive, like you know but where's my toupee??
You know it's offencive, but where's my toupee, you know it's offecive, yet I lie to you all every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think he will let the kids and Anna hang out with the sister and mom alone or that he will stand behind them listening to everything or sit in his office and spy on every move and word they make? Gotta make sure no one takes away his new cash cow idea.

This here makes me so mad. Jono has no idea about genders or sexual preference and this Insta story shows it. His son is 3 (my son is actually 2.5w in age different to A2 and I would never say something weird like this about my son), “he presents cis gender and loves everything typical boyish”. Why is he sexualising his young son? This post just shows and solidifies that jono thinks liking boy toys (superheroes, blue, trucks) etc. makes you cisgender and for sure a boy? Honestly. They are just kids you bleeping idiot jono!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This here makes me so mad. Jono has no idea about genders or sexual preference and this Insta story shows it. His son is 3 (my son is actually 2.5w in age different to A2 and I would never say something weird like this about my son), “he presents cis gender and loves everything typical boyish”. Why is he sexualising his young son? This post just shows and solidifies that jono thinks liking boy toys (superheroes, blue, trucks) etc. makes you cisgender and for sure a boy? Honestly. They are just kids you bleeping idiot jono!!!
He sexualizes everything because he’s a massive pervert. People like him ruin their childrens lives to get attention for themselves.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's heart breaking to even think this, but it's only ending one way for that little boy (and yes, he's a boy, he's 7 yrs old ffs) They'll be burying him by the times he's 16 and they'll have no one to blame but themselves for what they are doing to him all in the name of money

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.