SacconeJolys #64 Half truths and full lies, the book failed and Jonathan cries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Eileen_2019 for the thread suggestion with over 40 reactions.

I don't have time to do a recap this time, sorry, but it's still open for anyone else to do on this first page!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Pre -cap (fill me up if I missed few points)
1) kids got covid boo hoo, but didn't affect Jabba and mother figure, so they don't care.
2) Q and A with Giselle.
3) finally, the book is here, co-sponsored by Aria saccone F.
4) unrealistic reviews on Amazon. Honest reviews everywhere.
5) Jonathan's is pointless, hopeless, and label-less.
7) Q and A with Emilia's up. The questionnaire is scripted by her parents,of course.
8) Anna cooked pasta, again. This time it's homemade.
8) poor baby E2 is made to wear crop tops 🤮
Oh how did I forget the £££ LV scarf but middle finger to children 🥲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Social media platforms really need to address these scum type parents profiting off their children. His book was a disaster if he showed a psychiatrist that they would consider sectioning him. Obviously the book isn’t making the money he expected so now he is back exploiting Emilia and Eduardo. He is trying to make Emilia this singing sensation and a Eduardo is enduring the same exploitation he has for years however where does the money go straight into his bank account they don’t even get money put in a trust fund. Private education is pointless if your parents just want you to make money on social media. He has turned himself and his family into a circus act.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Pre -cap (fill me up if I missed few points)
1) kids got covid boo hoo, but didn't affect Jabba and mother figure, so they don't care.
2) Q and A with Giselle.
3) finally, the book is here, co-sponsored by Aria saccone F.
4) unrealistic reviews on Amazon. Honest reviews everywhere.
5) Jonathan's is pointless, hopeless, and label-less.
7) Q and A with Emilia's up. The questionnaire is scripted by her parents,of course.
8) Anna cooked pasta, again. This time it's homemade.
8) poor baby E2 is made to wear crop tops 🤮
Oh how did I forget the £££ LV scarf but middle finger to children 🥲
Don't forget:

He gave out mental health advice eg we all have voices in our heads that we should listen to for advice.
Mental health issues just happen, don't get treatment to change who are, just accept your "dark passenger".
Also, everyone you know whose dead can also talk to you in your mind.

He wore his little barrista skirt to dublin and claims he was sexually assaulted. He was horrified it could happen to him, despite the fact he already released a video previously claiming to have been a victim of sexual assault (read: consensual homosexual encounter)

He spent his time in Dublin alone getting mashed on wine from 3pm. Put his mood the next day down to his "dark passenger" and in no way related to skulling wine all night.

He's a pervert and a creep who dresses his son in the revealing clothes he's too scared to wear himself.

Did I miss anything?

• Angry
Reactions: 56
Long time lurker here, but my god Anna's stories are doing my head in this morning - instead of using that stupid, whiney, nagging voice, get off your ass, put the camera down and GIVE YOUR CHILD A CUDDLE LIKE A NORMAL PARENT!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t understand why he’d think getting homemade meals as a child means you expect your future partner to make you homemade food in the future? Surely it just means you’d be more likely to make them yourself?

Speaking from experience - my mum worked AND cooked meals daily. We got involved and helped. Result - grown adults (one male, one female) both competent in the kitchen and cook daily after work and for/with kids.

…He just expects his kids to be ‘served’ like he is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Oohhh thank you for using my title!

The post about the dinner is a huge dig at his mum. Has she not suffered enough with the book being out?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if he'll take this sensible, well-thought out advice on board, or just focus on those saying she has the voice of an angel and should apply to The Voice Kids... No doubt this poster is a troll and suggesting that E1 actually takes lessons and learns a craft is triggering to J.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Does it count as freshly made when it is nuked hours later? Joanie like a lot of us here I work full time and manage to freshly cook dinner every day

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why he’d think getting homemade meals as a child means you expect your future partner to make you homemade food in the future? Surely it just means you’d be more likely to make them yourself?

Speaking from experience - my mum worked AND cooked meals daily. We got involved and helped. Result - grown adults (one male, one female) both competent in the kitchen and cook daily after work and for/with kids.

…He just expects his kids to be ‘served’ like he is.
Exactly this !! If she involved the children they would want to cook for there own families not expect it done for them !!
Sounds more like a dig at his poor mother again to me, bless her, how much longer will he keep putting her down,its so sad, she needs to seriously cut ties with that waste of space, hope she has of will soon !!!😡

Reactions: 19
Wonder if he'll take this sensible, well-thought out advice on board, or just focus on those saying she has the voice of an angel and should apply to The Voice Kids... No doubt this poster is a troll and suggesting that E1 actually takes lessons and learns a craft is triggering to J.
The voice coach is a hater, he didn't read the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think 'oh my God what's he going to post now' everytime they see he has posted on Instagram, or is it only me.

I find myself dreading his posts as I know it's just going to be more and more exploitation of his kids, he never gives them a break. 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I love how giselle lasted a weekend, the weekend of the book launch & didn’t he delete the stories in less than 24 hours. He is a fraud

Does anyone else think 'oh my God what's he going to post now' everytime they see he has posted on Instagram, or is it only me.

I find myself dreading his posts as I know it's just going to be more and more exploitation of his kids, he never gives them a break. 😢
Well it is half-term, so the kids need to be kept busy.... and without a nanny, that means 'working with daddy'. Noooothing wrong with that!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I giggle when I see him doing the peace fingers in every photo . Those stubby little fingers. Does he ever wash his hands 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That new reel. Eduardo in a short top. Being fed lines. Also a nanny is the easiest job ?? They did very well by having multiple nannies. I'd say his dads job is pretty easy 🤔

Either the kids are becoming a little bratty or he is telling them what to say and having his children come across as bratty. Either way, I wouldnt be showing the world that. It's not cute, they're not toddlers anymore.

Kids with attitude like that will soon find it hard to make friends.

Also the picture of them with their iPads saying "when its stormy outside this is how we vibe" They do this everyday! Nothing to do with a storm!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Wrong wrong wrong. How can they get away with exploiting their children like this? 🤢😥
What is with this tounge in teeth thing he does ? I've seen younger girls do it and that makes me cringe but to see a 'grown man' do it makes me feel sick

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.