SacconeJolys #64 Half truths and full lies, the book failed and Jonathan cries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baddie edgy teen room for a nine year old?! Wtf. My nine year old has a room fit for a nine year old. Toys, a desk, space to play etc. E1 is years away from being a teenager.

Reactions: 23
The ridiculous screenshot where J says Andrea is influenced by 3 sisters and a non-binary father but so far appears cis-gender...

Sorry, how does J APPEAR non-binary? He might say he is, but how is that to be understood by Andrea? His dad has short hair, a beard, wears men's clothes, does men's jobs around the house (their words!! Not mine!) and wears the odd long vest or apron skirt every now and then. That is not appearing non-binary, trans or feminine. That is just your average hipster male. How is thinking Andrea will perceive him as anything other than a typical male father figure? Putting on a skirt for a month does not make your obvious male-ness disappear Jonathan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I know plenty of gay men who ‘appear cis’, everyone is different Joan we don’t all fit in stereotyped boxes.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the room as such because to me it is a VERY childish style but weird that that’s what they’re calling it. I’d have called it a ‘Kiddy TikTok lights room’. There’s nothing edgy or baddie about it but I suppose our notions of what’s cool and edgy as a child are hilarious to look back on. Weird that’s what the SJs are calling it though
I agree, however the whole mood lighting thing is quite sexualised and tiktokers with that room, from what I've seen, share quite revealing and explicit content. If my 9 year old daughter asked for that, I'd respect her wishes and suggest getting some fairy lights but I wouldn't go the whole way with it

Reactions: 8
Their accounts on Companies House make interesting reading (little Squid Media). They were uploaded on the 25th (yesterday) - they are from May 2021 and show that their net company's assets have halved since the 2020 accounts were filed
No the opposite, their debts have halved?

2 years ago the had minus/owed 120k, but now they "only" owe 60k...driven largely by the appreciation of assets rather than cash income?

They are still in a debt hole though?

Screenshot_20220226-152417_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree, however the whole mood lighting thing is quite sexualised and tiktokers with that room, from what I've seen, share quite revealing and explicit content. If my 9 year old daughter asked for that, I'd respect her wishes and suggest getting some fairy lights but I wouldn't go the whole way with it
Fair, I’ve mostly seen it from young teens just putting up videos where half their face is in it and they’re just doing text to speech talking about something totally random so I just associate it with kids really. Everyone’s ‘for you page’ varies

Reactions: 1
I replied to a few comments on his reel and I've been inundated with tit replies from delusional people.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The ridiculous screenshot where J says Andrea is influenced by 3 sisters and a non-binary father but so far appears cis-gender...

Sorry, how does J APPEAR non-binary? He might say he is, but how is that to be understood by Andrea? His dad has short hair, a beard, wears men's clothes, does men's jobs around the house (their words!! Not mine!) and wears the odd long vest or apron skirt every now and then. That is not appearing non-binary, trans or feminine. That is just your average hipster male. How is thinking Andrea will perceive him as anything other than a typical male father figure? Putting on a skirt for a month does not make your obvious male-ness disappear Jonathan.
Yeah it’s ridiculous, he’s too young to understand and even when he does start to understand his dad is his dad, that’s all he sees even if he began to understand the notion of being non-binary, in a good way kids just accept what they know and it’s fine. It doesn’t mean it’s going to affect his own gender like? Seems like a bit of a pointless point it wouldn’t matter if he had two NB parents and 10 transgender siblings, his identity is his own thing

Ok it’s not really an issue as such and maybe I’m being a bit mean but why dress E so tacky? Apologies if anyone has daughters they like to dress in similar clothes but I have nieces and there’s so much out there that wasn’t before in terms of nice kids clothes that aren’t all garish, pink and sparkly. I didn’t like the pink overload when I was a child either but yeah if Eduardo is a girl then great, doesn’t mean they have to dress her like a glitter bomb

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s ridiculous, he’s too young to understand and even when he does start to understand his dad is his dad, that’s all he sees even if he began to understand the notion of being non-binary, in a good way kids just accept what they know and it’s fine. It doesn’t mean it’s going to affect his own gender like? Seems like a bit of a pointless point it wouldn’t matter if he had two NB parents and 10 transgender siblings, his identity is his own thing
Jonathan is saying this in a defence agains people saying Eduardo was influenced by Emilia.
It was far more than that. He never got his own things, his own dressing-up clothes. All the freebies they got was for Emilia, because she was the star of the vlog. He never got attention, until quite quite recently, when Jonathan decided he was going to be the next cash cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A lot of ppl don’t want to say anything against Jonathan or against what is going on for fear of being called homophobic or transphobic etc. you can’t even point out facts of all his contradictions and lies and manipulations without being attacked when it’s obvious. We’ve watched them over the years and if anybody is halfway paying attention they can see what he’s doing. I think a lot just choose to ignore it because thry don’t want to speak against him and are just blinded because they are stans.

As a mother of a 7yr old my stomach is sick for poor E,they should be out playing with friends,in a dress if they want to,they should be doing what every 7yr old kids do not getting sat down and told about pronouns and transgender,that's their own story to tell as they get older..what's next for the poor kid?
Right when I was 7 I was as pretending to be a dog....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Preaching from a high horse here because family vloggers just do not interest me at all it bores the life out of me I don’t care about someone else’s kids or what a ma is getting on her shopping list like I simply do not care but I hope in our lifetime there are more regulations on using your children for content. The SJs wouldn’t have gotten where they were without the support of their fans but shouldn’t be allowed exploit the kids so publicly. I’m not one to think no one should ever post photos of their child online or anything but putting their day to day life and so many details so publicly is just wrong to me. Goes for any family bloggers no matter how nice there are. Can only hope things change with time but I’m doubtful. I came across the SJs via tattle so I’ve only seen them through a negative lens but can we please just stop supporting people who are using their young children for all their content

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A lot of ppl don’t want to say anything against Jonathan or against what is going on for fear of being called homophobic or transphobic etc. you can’t even point out facts of all his contradictions and lies and manipulations without being attacked when it’s obvious. We’ve watched them over the years and if anybody is halfway paying attention they can see what he’s doing. I think a lot just choose to ignore it because thry don’t want to speak against him and are just blinded because they are stans.
This, exactly.
It's his get out of jail free card.
Media outlets do not look too far into the history to see the pattern and how Jonathan changed from mocking Eduardo to grooming him.
They will only see a newly out non-binary dad with a newly out transgender daughter, and if you ask any difficult questions you're phobic and need to be cancelled.

Thank goodness nobody outside of their very small social media bubble knows who they are, so for now there's not too much interest. But the internet is forever, and secondary school will be brutal for these kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is not offensive. We are not speaking of a teen or adult that has a understanding of such issues like gender identity HE IS 7. Any young child is highly influenced by those around him the fact he won’t even take this into consideration is worrying for Eduardo. That’s why he should have had Eduardo speak to a therapist that can pick up on things maybe it is influence from his sister? Maybe he just likes wearing clothes regardless if they’re considered boys or girls? Maybe he really does want to identify as a girl? But they will never know because Jono hasn’t or will ever give him the chance to express how he feels to someone who can give him help and advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what happens when E2 goes to secondary school and no longer wants to be 'she' and all of this content is available for the other kids to see and rip the complete tit out of him for? it breaks my heart. i truly believe jonathon is not fully functioning mentally, having voices in your head telling you to do things is not a sign of being non-binary or gender fluid it's a sign of a more serious mental illness like schizophrenia? he has seen all the attention poor E2 is getting for this and has just jumped on the bandwagon for another money making scheme. exploiting his poor child like that, is never ok.

also, it makes me so angry how he manages to get himself into every tiktok he makes of the kids. it can be solely about them but he makes sure he gets his few seconds of fame by hugging them at the end or being in the background. literally makes me rage.

This is not offensive. We are not speaking of a teen or adult that has a understanding of such issues like gender identity HE IS 7. Any young child is highly influenced by those around him the fact he won’t even take this into consideration is worrying for Eduardo. That’s why he should have had Eduardo speak to a therapist that can pick up on things maybe it is influence from his sister? Maybe he just likes wearing clothes regardless if they’re considered boys or girls? Maybe he really does want to identify as a girl? But they will never know because Jono hasn’t or will ever give him the chance to express how he feels to someone who can give him help and advice.
making it about himself again when the question was clearly aimed at eduardo

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don't generally do this but as someone mentioned above, i really hope Ed turns out to be a 6'2 rugged guy who open corkscrew with mouth while driving trucks!
And puts his dad in hospital with a broken jaw, black eyes and a few broken ribs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also, it makes me so angry how he manages to get himself into every tiktok he makes of the kids. it can be solely about them but he makes sure he gets his few seconds of fame by hugging them at the end or being in the background. literally makes me rage.
I don't think kids can run a Tiktok account, so he does this to make sure he does not get kicked off the platform.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="Kren9, post:

Unpopular opinion and I’m sure I’m going to upset mostly everybody but I am so entirely SICK of hearing about pronouns I could scream.
[/QUOTE]

Not me, I too am sick hearing about them, we are either a male or female all this them/they/non binary blah blah blah. It's the 'in' thing atm, a bandwagon so many are jumping on, what the hell is a they /them, it's nothing it's for attention, just like Johnny, it's all for attention and in Johnnys case it makes him money.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.