Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie93

This is a message directly to Anna if you are reading this. You need to take your kids and leave.

I'm not going to lie I used to hate you both and thought that you were both equally to blame. But from that video I don't think you are. If I was your sister or friend I'd be telling you that you need to get away from that absolute disgusting piece of shit of a husband.

When your kids are adults and realise the full extent of what he has done for them they will never want anything ever to do with him. But you could save them now. Get them away because he's going to do more and more damage. Go to your mum's house. You have family that can help you and there's other people out there so many that can and want to help you all. You need help and all of the children, especially Eduardo and Emilia. You need therapy and so do they. They are still young though you can save them from more damage and they will know you saved them.

I know it must be terrifying. This is all you have known for all of your adult life. He's a monster and you need to get away from him for yourself and your children. Get off the Internet and allow them and yourself to live the rest of your lives in private. You can do this and you have to for yourself and them. He's just getting worse and worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

LylaJovana

If your 7 year old son thinks that "becoming a girl means having babies and it would hurt", I'm gonna go right on ahead and say they're too fucking young to be deciding what gender they are. You utter fucking cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Pumpkinandrose

Hello everyone, new to this thread!

I just wanted to put my thoughts in as a 22 year old gay woman and someone who uses she/they pronouns.
I have always known I was gay, I literally cannot remember not knowing. But it wasn't until I was 14 I felt ready to tell my family, and friends. They always respected my wishes and kept it private because the thought of being out was so scary to me as a teenager. From the age of 14-21 I had very conflicting feelings about my gender, it took a long time, lots of soul searching and researching trans/non binary people to realise i am indeed a woman, just not one who fits the "gender norms".
I cannot even imagine being 7 years old and being outed so publicly. It makes me feel sick to my stomach, this is the biggest violation of privacy I have ever seen. At 7 I knew nothing of gender identity, I was just me, I doubt little E knows the significance of being transgender. Its probably just a word they've heard.
I know from personal experience that coming out is an incredibly different thing to do, it takes a lot of bravey but ultimately its the start of your journey to becoming you. I can't help but feel that Jonathan has taken that moment away from E. Especially as Jonathan himself has said on my occasions he didn't want to be labelled/for people to label him.
No matter what the future holds for the child i hope they are surrounded by lots of support. How a man can justify doing this to their child is beyond me. No matter what Jonathan and Anna think, no 7 heard old can consent to this sort of info being shared online.
Beyond cruel

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

emaoife

H3 can't be nonbinary. As he says Gisele is inside him and a part of him. He is schizophrenic at least. No-one else talks like this. He can't just jump on whichever label he wants to.
My two cents as a non binary trans person: this is spot on. Being non binary is not having some sort of internal imaginary friend. Jonathan has just written a book about having imaginary friends. This is absolutely nothing in relation to gender identity or gender dysphoria.

Further, these symptoms seem much more along the lines of schizophrenia or dissociative identity disorder (the latter, especially, of which I do not believe he fits the criteria for beyond him pretending to be Giselle sometimes). He really just comes across as somebody with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, or at the very least someone completely immersed in ego. He picks up on trends in media usually pertaining to progressivism, because they do well on social media. He actually reminds me a lot of Trisha Paytas. He claims to have been assaulted, to have been abused, to be non binary, all the while not understanding any of these things and in fact reporting incorrect information about all of them. It would be funny, if he didn't have four kids.

I don't believe he's nb, but I do believe that he has NPD or is on the narcissistic spectrum. He fits the criteria perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Proudly non binary then claims Guselle makes him buy womens clothes? He doesn't understand what non binary means because he is thick as pig shit.

He's just a pervert with a fetish for women's clothing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

Jcocf5

I am very open with my children, we talk open and honestly about disability, sexuality, gender, racism everything when I was growing up that was really not talked about casually, I’m 31 and still haven’t had the sex talk lol. My daughter (7) recently said she wants to be a lesbian when she’s older because boys are disgusting (she has 2 brothers and all boy cousins 😂) and she will marry a girl, specifically her best friend when they are 18. She also went through a hardcore spiderman and dinosaur phase aged 2-4, she had a dinosaur bedroom, spiderman pyjamas and toys but not once did it ever enter my mind that these were “boy” things, they were just things, neutral. I do think had I approached it in a certain way I absolutely could have steered her in the direction of E2, she wouldn’t know any different other than what I told her. I look at her now, her room is pink, unicorn, sparkly and no interest in spiderman and dinosaurs but she navigated that herself. It makes me so sad to think that E2 could be a completely different child but has been guided by a biased father as he couldn’t express whatever he was feeling when he was younger. My sons have had their nails painted, every time I picked my youngest son up from crèche 9 times out of 10 he had a Cinderella costume on, these things mean NOTHING. Sorry for ranting but I just find it so so sad. I could honestly cry for E2.

Another thought I have, if E2 is genuinely trans and wants to go forward as female, is it not damaging/more confusing to leave him in the middle, different pronouns each day but full time “girls” clothes, called Eduardo on camera but has a secret name when the camera is off, 2 names, 2 pronouns, a dad who doesn’t feel like a boy or a girl but uses that terminology to describe clothes and actions depending on whether it’s him or Giselle. I am confused just seeing a snippet of it never mind living it every day. Soz, back to lurking now I’ve got that out o_O

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

scouseconstantine

79A925E0-5B4A-4446-9651-FD77E50F57A1.png

I hate posting the is picture here and I hate that this was my first reaction(but considering how they Basically said lol whatever about peadophiles using their photos…)
Is this really the kind of shot you put on Instagram of your daughter eating a cookie? He knows what he’s doing fucks sake

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
It's all just sickening. I just can't watch it anymore. As I said in a previous post I am the mother of a trans child and it's all so wrong and so public. When my son (born female) came out to me we made a point of respecting his privacy. He was just gone 14 at the time and had a spent a year practically locked in his room struggling with his identity and his mental health when I demanded to know what was wrong. We agreed on his new pronouns and he picked out his new male name. Over the next few months we emptied his wardrobe of all female possessions, began his counselling but kept it all quiet and "normal" till he was ready to tell the world. At 16 he gave me permission to go public (and by go public I mean refer to his male name and allowed me to finally post a family picture on my FB with my new son, before this he had refused any photos to be taken and all his old female pictures to be taken down on my FB and in our home). He's such a wonderful young man now and im so feckin proud of him. It still breaks my heart to hear him cry in his room when he's getting dressed or showering and he catches sight of his chest or genitals.. We're saving up for his surgery to have this fixed but that's another 2/3 yrs down the line and only after he's done a lot more counselling to make sure he is 100% sure that this is what he wants.

What Jono is doing is just wrong, end of !!! Everything I see on his videos breaks my heart. If he was trans he would have said in the video a few weeks ago that he was a girl.. You don't just change your mind overnight and decide to be a girl. And why isn't the school getting involved. I know in my sons school certain protocols had to be made. My son was spoken to by school counsellers cause even simple stuff like using the toilets was a problem (the girls didn't want him in using their toilets and the boys didn't want him either so the school provided him with his own toilet and changing area).. None of this makes any sense. Jono needs locking up for what he's doing to that poor boy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

lilyneverland

Why is he asking his followers about women’s sizes when he can ask his wife these questions? He is such an attention seeker. I just know Anna’s sisters cringe when they see his posts. He’s so damn embarrassing. And since when did he come out as non-binary LOL?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Pkbeenie

I've no issue with a child being transgender. However I've a huge issue with the exploitation of a minor for content and clout and monetary gain. No child can consent to their private gender exploration and gender identity being broadcasted to millions on the Internet. This is abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Lunarly

Chatty Member
He hates on other men because he’s never felt he lives up to them, he feels incredibly inadequate. This isn’t the fault of all other men.
A part of me wonders if that’s why he swayed Eduardo down the feminine route. He feared that his own son might grow up to judge and dislike him.
It doesn’t make sense does it, Jonathan complains about people putting him and others into boxes yet he and Anna have created a household that entirely focuses on traditional gender roles/clothing. Anna couldn’t even mention gymnastics without gendering it. Why is a skirt “girls clothes” and not just a skirt. Eduardo is led to believe that the clothes he enjoys dressing up in make him a girl. Dangerous dangerous parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

leabytottle

VIP Member
Noticeable that Eduardo said he “liked dressing up” which implies him putting on skirts and dresses is like role playing. If you listen to transgender or non binary children, they don’t describe them wearing clothes typically designed for specific genders as “dressing up”. Eduardo seemed nervous and very forced. I wish they wouldn’t make such a big thing of it and let him be who he wants to be without being forced to fit a narrative that jonny thinks is going to make him money!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Jonathan/Giselle... FYI, non-binary refers to not identifying in either traditional gender role, make it female. It does not mean 'boys fix fences GRR, girls order designer clothes TEE-HEE'.

Also please decide if Giselle is an imaginary friend or an alternative personality of yours. You seem confused. Tho of course when the whole thing is made up bollocks to try and stay relevant it must be hard to keep it straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What’s gonna happen when he hits puberty and he might decide actually I want to be a boy. He’s gonna be scared to disappoint his dad? How messed up is that? Jono is projecting bigtime
I hope once he hits puberty, he ends up 6ft2in, big bushy beard, and beats the shite out of short arse for making his childhood a misery...👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I cannot believe what they are doing to this child.

They will undoubtedly put this child on puberty blockers and cross sex hormones to keep this narrative going ie keep the cash rolling in.

It's very clear jonathan has severe mental and emotional issues going back to wearing his sisters underwear. It's not credible that his son just "happens" to be trans. He's very clearly projecting his own desires on to him.

He picks non binary for himself where he commits to nothing. Meanwhile his son will be set on a path that could impact his fertility, his sexual function, his ability to have meaningful physical relationships - because his dad is a perverted narcissistic freak but with enough money that social services won't intervene.

How can nobody be stepping in here?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61