SacconeJolys #65 Non-binary, trans, girl or boy, manipulated kids are just Jonathan's toy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion came from
@pineapples22 with 40 reactions!
I want to give a special mention to one of my other favourite suggestions @bluestrawberry "you know it's offencive you know". Just didn't quite have the votes in time.

Recap:
- A lot has happened in the last couple of days so I'm going to focus on that rather than the whole thread
- Jojo has given himself a label. After weeks and months of saying "I'm just me I'm Jonathan" he's decided that hearing voices, transporting himself to an imaginary land, wearing a barista skirt to press interviews and letting Giselle operate his skin machine to buy tacky crap means he is.... Non binary.
- He's also decided now is the time to label Eduardo as well. He restarted their YouTube channel to post a monetised video of a "gender reveal party" for Eduardo to announce he is a girl. The party consisted of Jonathan (popping the balloon above Eduardos head), Eduardo (standing under the balloon for the confetti to fall on) and the camera. Despite them calling Eduardo she/her on and off for months now Anna and Jonathan in their explainy bits still call Eduardo he/him, a lot based on the previous thread, I didn't watch the video
- Anna looked like she wanted to kill Jonathan in the video where he kept turning Eduardos story, that he has now told despite saying he'd never, into Jonathans story. It was a blink twice if you want help looking situation lmao
- The two of them apparently couldn't agree on any of the historical details around Eduardos "journey", Jonathan is twisting and twisting and Anna is as lost as a blind chicken
- Anna still has the same emojis in her Instagram bio with two boys and two girls, so doesn't seem like Anna is as on board
- ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS THIS IS TRIGGERING AND OFFENSIVE THOUGH GUYS SO JUST DONT QUESTION WHY EDUARDO IDENTIFIES AS SHE/HER NOW THAT'S JUST IT ALSO READ JONATHANS BOOK FOR AN "EXPLANATION" AS TO WHAT HAPPENS TO A LITTLE BOY WHO DOESN'T FIT INTO BINARY GENDER AND IS FORCED TO BE MALE
- Anna's sister and mum are both in the house, timing seems a bit coincidental considering things completely went off the rails a couple of days ago when Jonathan filmed the "gender reveal" - I doubt Jono would have planned for this to happen before they arrived incase Emma tried to intervene, so it's either Anna's called in haste for them to help or Jono just wants to make them feel as if they can say nothing

That's as much as I can bare to relive, as far as I'm aware no commentary channels have covered this yet but its still new and if they're new to the Saccone-Jolys, there's a lot to uncover first

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Man oh man.
I started watching the SJ’s when I was 19 and pregnant with my first child and he’s 7 this year, my husband would ALWAYS say how he found J creepy and some scandal would come out in years to come. I guess he was right! What in the tit show has happened? My heart hurts for Eduardo!! That poor boy is going to be so damaged when he’s old enough to realise what his ‘father’ has plastered online about him! How has none of either of their families shown any concern at all for this boy? I’m so glad I stopped watching and unfollowed when I did because seeing what I’ve just read here I’m honestly repulsed! I hope those precious babies get out of that toxic, abusive home soon away from their so called ‘parents’!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
To think when he could be the big ‘ man🙄’ and vlog to show off their wealth, they’d either go them with one kid or pay for a car - now nowt 😂

Reactions: 7
They have already decided Andrea will be straight and a boy. No way would they let him be like Eduardo

• Sad
Reactions: 57
So what's Alessia's thing gonna be?
E1 is the singer teenager
E2 trans girl
A1?
A2 the boyish boy

For people who don't like labels they love labeling and boxing in their children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
E2 trans girl
A1?
A2 the boyish boy

For people who don't like labels they love labeling and boxing in their children.
they tried "evil child" Anna was a big fan of this one, now they're back at "the baby", one thing for sure she's the neglected one...

• Sad
Reactions: 75
they tried "evil child" Anna was a big fan of this one, now they're back at "the baby", one thing for sure she's the neglected one...
They’ve always held a grudge against poor Alessia because E1 & E2 we’re confident, outgoing kids with bubbling personalities and it got them all the clicks they could ask for. When Alessia came along it was obvious from day one that she was more introverted and clingy to Anna than the other two had been and she was never going to be their show child they were hoping for. They’ve held that against her all these years. Poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 67
Anyone else get the feeling they treat Alessia the way they do since she was after “Squid”? Only it’s the complete opposite of how you’d expect parents to treat a child they’ve had after unfortunately losing one.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I just realised in the video jono says they found Anna was pregnant with eduarod in 2014 but surely it would've been 2013 seeing Ed was born in April 2014? Can't even remember when they found out there having their 2ne child! The man cannot keep up with his own stories and falsehoods!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I don’t believe for one second that they had “talks” with the school. Jono doesn’t have “talks” with anyone. He talks AT people but he doesn’t have discussions. He likely told the school that Eduardo wanted to wear the girl uniform and grow his hair. I doubt they knew he was coming out as transgender before this. In the vlog it sounds like he told his family the day they filmed that Eduardo was transgender and they were going to announce it. So if he’s only telling his family the day of or even the day prior, there is no way the school knew.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I just realised in the video jono says they found Anna was pregnant with eduarod in 2014 but surely it would've been 2013 seeing Ed was born in April 2014? Can't even remember when they found out there having their 2ne child! The man cannot keep up with his own stories and falsehoods!
I literally just came here to write this exact thing!! It came up on my TikTok and straight away I noticed. I don’t like this family and haven’t followed for years (not since pre Alessia) and even I picked up on that immediately. Unless she found out very late on (Which she didn’t), it was 2013 when they found out. Even if he can’t do basic maths, he watched the pregnancy reveal vlog back to get the clip to put into that video, just check the date you stupid man.

He did the same with his book teaser clip, stating that in 2015 Eduardo was nearly 3 when he wasn’t even 1 yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Pity he didn’t listen when Eduardo was shouting no no no at the camera and slapping the damned thing out of his face !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I literally just came here to write this exact thing!! It came up on my TikTok and straight away I noticed. I don’t like this family and haven’t followed for years (not since pre Alessia) and even I picked up on that immediately. Unless she found out very late on (Which she didn’t), it was 2013 when they found out. Even if he can’t do basic maths, he watched the pregnancy reveal vlog back to get the clip to put into that video, just check the date you stupid man.

He did the same with his book teaser clip, stating that in 2015 Eduardo was nearly 3 when he wasn’t even 1 yet.
if asked about it he would say “it’s very offinsyv you think I don’t knoe my owne childrenz ajez!….reeed my book to fynd owt moor!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else get the feeling they treat Alessia the way they do since she was after “Squid”? Only it’s the complete opposite of how you’d expect parents to treat a child they’ve had after unfortunately losing one.
They call her their 'rainbow baby' yet completely ignore and even neglect her.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
E2 trans girl
A1?
A2 the boyish boy

A1 will be the forgotten child, she is the black sheep in the family, the one that doesn't being in the views or the 💰 💰 so will just be pushed aside, will probably be the one picking up the broken lives of her elder brother and sister in 15yrs time. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Looks like the first video from a drama channel has popped up. It was decently done, yet it's just surface stuff. None of these channels will do a deep dive and hit hard. It's like fluff-"Bad Jonathan👋" all the while leaving the really good stuff on the table. We need lies exposed and how he puts his children in situations that child predators love. I have a feeling they are all gonna jump on this train and it will go nowhere. Kinda sick of them using kids' situations for their gain. They say they are all about stopping these families, but not a single one of them has done anything really, but get that coin.

Poor A-1, she didn't revive their channel like she was supposed to. I'm sure her label is coming, but first, he has Eddy to milk and once that's done, he will have E-1 start smarting off at the camera. Then later on she has bras to shop for and periods to exploit. I'm sure he doesn't sleep at night without the wine thinking of all the things he can do to his kids for money.

Reactions: 27
A1 is by far the most beautiful of the 4 of them....yes, she's quite bedraggled looking but she's very very pretty....hopefully the do leave her be, she's probably the only one to have half a chance of normality when she grows up

Reactions: 55
I think A1 is a very beautiful little girl, too. Someone on here said she was odd-looking recently! I think maybe the missing tooth distracts a bit from it.

As for Eduardo, I second the poster who hoped that he will shoot up, thicken out, develop untouched (please please let them not put him on blockers), and take his father to task for parading him in dresses and saying he was a girl ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wait, so, Emma is there, not Erika. Has Erika seen Jonathan since the erotic story he wrote on IG? I feel like she hasn't, that Anna only went to Brighton without Jonathan.

I hope Emma will educate him on LGBTQ+ topics, and maybe ask him some hard questions about his audible and visual hallucinations.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.