SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment often but I would hope the kids are able to cook basic meals by their mid teens. Setting them up for failure Jonathan but if they learnt to cook then they would know what a bad cook their mum is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They have ( or had at least for a long time) a cook! She made the food and Anna used to heat it up! Oh and a cleaner, nanny, dog walker…..she’s a lazy selfish mare.
Dont most people make a freshly made dinner each night.....after being at work all day🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s bizzare that she doesn’t include the kids in her cooking and shopping.(apart from licking the bowl after baking) My children help me choose tea ideas- we tend to pick one each and then I decide the rest, based on favourites! We do sn online shop each week and then my eldest 2 cook the tea 3 days and I do the rest with help from them too. They’ve been in the kitchen helping since they were tiny as I wanted them to enjoy food and cooking. Some enjoy cooking more than others, but they are all capable of cooking. My youngest is 8 and oldest 18, and both more than capable of making food (the youngest with supervision obviously 😜) We certainly don’t have the same set food for any meal either! If I was making pasta, one, it wouldn’t look like tape worm and two, my kids would have been helping!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most parents also manage to make a dinner along with working a full time job that involves 1000 times more effort than what those two put in each day

• Heart
Reactions: 25
you can honestly see how his mind works, books flopped let's try a new tactic to stay relevant ... he's clearly trying to give the older two their own online presence ready for their own social media platforms.
Yer I agree, his book is dead in the water and Giselle has packed her bags and left the building and ran away as far as possible from that nutjob. 😂

And now he is scrambling to set up a new narrative to suck people into which of course includes his children, no surprises there.:mad:

Didn't he once say its the Anna and Jonathan show.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.