Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I apologise if this offends anyone, but how can anyone think it's normal to be a grown man having an imaginary friend who tells him to do things? How long before Giselle tells him to do something inappropriate?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Ireland am interview, for anyone who wants to watch it

Wow.

‘I saved my children.’ 😳

How can he have the temerity to describe the pandemic impact on his incredibly privileged kids like this? Loads of personal space, plenty outdoors space, their own swimming pool, no money worries, plenty of educational resources, enough laptops to go around, parents not having to shield, no key worker fears, private education online, and the luxury of easy access to private medical care.

It’s disgusting that he’s saying this, it is so offensive to millions of struggling families. The resilience of children and the impact on them is huge - but by any measure, his kids would have been among the least impacted.

Seems like he’s positioning it here as a companion guide to all folks affected by the pandemic and/or mental health. As if hearing his experiences with imaginary friends helps?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Guys, was in Waterstones today.
I know it's juvenile but I thought it might increase sales of the 1 copy available in the largest Waterstones in Manchester city centre 😂😂😂
IMG_20220215_102914.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So ...nobody can ask Jonathan about his pronouns as he is 'just Jonathan', but Eduardo has to answer the question every day? And Jonathan is looking to score points online for this?? What an arsehole.

'I don't know' is him being too worried you will disapprove if he says 'boy,' which a few months ago he had no problem saying. Fast forward after months of only wearing a girls uniform, and doing Tiktoks where it is clear the girl outfit is the preferred choice and hey presto, the kid never says he's a boy anymore. Great grooming, right there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I've noticed recently that A2 always seems to have his Hulk outfit on a lot. Does this mean he identifies as the Hulk or is actually in fact the Hulk !!

New book pending "All my friends are Superheros"

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I combined thread suggestions from @Lucymarie101 (Anna S...not my wife) and @sunniva (Aria Faccone) because they were both very popular and they fit well together.

I do want to give a shout out to @Xio24 For recapping each chapter of the disaster a book Jonathan has written, see the previous thread (pages 23 to 38)

So instead of a standard recap I've decided to try and capture all of the lies and stupid quotes Jonathan has told in the lead up and after the release of the book (purely because Anna isn't really up to much, probably laying low after the disaster of a launch). Also no doubt I'll have missed one or two, this doesn't go into the lies actually in the book because that'd be too much, please see the previous thread for an in depth discussion of the book

The release:
- Gave himself a 5 star amazon review (has been removed)
- Anna gave him a 5 star amazon review, knew it would be taken down as family can't leave reviews, so changed her name to Aria F (hence the title BTW)
- Lots of 5 star amazon reviews (verified purchase) sound very similar, so how many accounts has Jonathan made and brought a copy from just to boost his ratings
- "Don't read the 1 star reviews because they haven't read it, filter by verified purchase and you can see people who have actually read it"
- He was walking down the street in Dublin and "a random dude" came up behind him holding his umbrella and "grabbed his arse in his lulu lemons" and "gave this guy the fright of his life when Jonathan turned around and have him a stern talking to like he does to the kids when they're in trouble"
- He's not an alcoholic but he started his daily wine at 3pm in his hotel room alone

The "press tour":
The Irish Independent:
- Said they'll never do anything with RTE again after they tricked them with a child psychologist, then went an did an interview with RTE to promote the book (see below for more)
- Recalls when he "had to have a board meeting" with the people at the hospital when they were filming Emilias birth and after the video went live they all came back and hugged them and said "omg we're so sorry"
- Can't remember the name of his boyband from the mid-2000s
"Everything is content"
- He still makes videos on the Saccone-Joly YouTube channel
- “I don’t need friends in my life. I don’t particularly like being around other people that often. But I like being around my invisible friends, because we laugh and joke"
The RTE interview:
- The imaginary friends have always been around and talking to him, despite them disappearing and scaring him at Gatwick in 2016 when they reappeared for the first time in forever
- "Cross-dressing is offensive because how do clothes have gender" while pushing Eduardo to wear girls clothes like dresses and growing his hair long because he picks a jew pronoun for his son every week
- "I want to represent people who don't want a label", "my identity and sexuality aren't related", "I'm going to let other people tell me what they think I am"
- (not a lie but fucking funny and worth a mention) "I don't have a job to be fired from, I don't have friends to lose"
- "I haven't let my family read it", then a few minutes later "They've read it, the book brought us close together, they might have listened to the audiobook", basically he has no idea if they've read the book but he wants to prove that the book isn't damaging
- "If people like this book I would like to tell the rest of the story" (this was his response to the question have you received any psychological help to help understand it all)
- "I was emotionally intelligent for a boy for a kid, I have sons and I can see the difference between my sons and daughters" he's forgotten sensitive Eduardo he's been pushing to be a girl for over a year
- "I spent a while in therapy" except he doesn't believe in therapy and has historically said he had one therapy session and "felt better" so never went back
- "I can talk from an observing point of view, I am not Eduardo" yeah look at your Instagram, that's not an observing point of view, you are living your life through him "I can't answer for Eduardo"
- "We don't do YouTube anymore, we quit YouTube a year ago" (yet still scams his minions by charging them a monthly fee for the hope of getting exclusive content)
- He doesn't let Emilia go bowling with her friends because everyone knows who she is, but they "shut down Disney so she can meet Elsa so isn't it all worth it"
He also went on Irish AM (morning TV) on Sunday morning, but I can't view the clip anywhere, though one guy on twitter thought he looked like a Mexican cartel member.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

JS12350

Jonathan, Jonathan Jonathan. Your views are incredibly toxic and triggering. How dare you even think this is an acceptable response. He’s a seven year old child. Kids can change. I should know because I was a tomboy once and I am completely the opposite now. If I was seven years old as a tomboy and you said this about me I would be extremely triggered because it’s not your story and you shouldn’t be speaking on behalf of your child who can’t consent anyway. A vile immature, jumped up man who has no respect for his children!
9E924024-E619-4DBE-A501-CC7DC74E1C29.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Don't think it is going as he planned. He thought everyone would love his book and it would be a best seller. He does not like the fact people are asking questions he does not want to answer. His ego is out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

OliviaPope

He saved his children… from what ? Pizza!!

Lockdown was so hard for them in their Million Pound house, with a live in nanny and private school home learning!! Doesn’t he actually hear himself!! It’s time he and Anna get back to the real fucking world!

Parents up and down the country were relying on food banks, getting food parcels, lunch vouchers for their kids during lockdown. Parents lost their jobs, family members died then there are the parents of the front line workers going out and putting their lives at risk and coming home not able to hug their children while he sat away in his office speaking to himself! But his kids are apparently suffering mental health problems! If his kids are suffering it more to do with all the ads and TikTok they have been made to perform in!!

A month before lockdown they were in Disney World with a NANNY!! They think that’s entirely normal - that how fucking removed they are from normal people that they think it’s normal to take a nanny on a family holiday.

Give him a month and he will have moved on to the next movement to make all about himself. Then it will be Gazelle who!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Pinchme

VIP Member
What have they done to this poor poor boy, he is 7yrs old FFS , they have destroyed him.

Fucking Anal if you read here you are an utter disgrace of a mother, how dare you allow your son to be used like this.

When will this stop. 😭😭

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I dont actually think he has invisible friends, I think him and Anna have realised that people have lost interest in them, and have come up with this story between them, so he can pretend to be having some sort of mental health break while she carries on as if this is normal. None of it is real, its all just to get people talking about them and watching them again. No thought at all to how this is going to affect the kids though.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Triggered and confused eh? But you are an adult, who gave informed consent. Now take tour emotional intelligence and imagine your parents selling your every waking moment to strangers online.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

jayne2240

VIP Member
This is insanity!! Absolute insanity. I have no words for this at all. I don’t actually know what to do with the amount of concern and disgust I’m feeling right now. He’s a danger to society, his wife and his children and someone needs to intervene NOW. He is either incredibly mentally ill and therefore Christ only knows that his “imaginary friends” will make him do next. Or he is proving more than ever he is willing to go to any length to get clicks and money, and this is potentially going to destroy the lives of his four beautiful children and nobody is doing a f*cking thing to protect these babies. They deserve to be given a private, happy and healthy life. He has his IMAGINARY FRIEND doing a Q AND A on his instagram.

Also Jono you lunatic, you’re not fooling anybody with your “I feel depressed” shite. You’re throwing your toys out the pram because an interviewer asked you some real questions and didn’t pander to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So he never wanted kids, because of his trauma, yet as soon as his wife was pregnant he started to exploit his children? Yup, makes perfect sense....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59