SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice is good. Perfect for singing in choirs/ music festivals not good enough for a recording contract. Her voice needs to mature. She would be great for singing lessons if she hasn’t already had them.

Reactions: 13
Her voice is good. Perfect for singing in choirs/ music festivals not good enough for a recording contract. Her voice needs to mature. She would be great for singing lessons if she hasn’t already had them.
She goes to a choir school. Maybe she did not want to sing religious songs and that's why she 'got bored'.

Jonathan mentioning he 'used to work in an internet cafe'. Always with the half truths.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice eduardos hand in the crop top pic? The one on the table - he's replicating his troll-fathers squid hand pose.

That entire pose including the crop top has been set up by his pervert dad.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why that man insists on exploiting and embarrassing his kids is beyond me. I wish someone would get involved. Realise how damaging and perverted he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The man actually makes my blood boil 🤬 you say that your daughter has had a difficult few years however you are going to let her read comments about her singing voice, obviously people are going to be honest, her voice is sweet, but no sweeter than the average 8/9 year old girl, Emilia hasnt developed the emotional maturity to understand that peoples honesty can also be positive criticism, yet Jono doesnt clearly give AF, absolutely no need to let her read the comments, causing the child more anxiety 🤦‍♀️ how unbelievably unaware are these parents, just let your children be children, let her sing to her hearts content without posting it on Instagram, is any part of these childrens lives private!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m telling you I know from the Internet and people like Eugenia Cooney he’s doing this to signal people. Same with the creepy hands he always puts in. Something up there
I was just thinking this! He’s probably got bleeping creeps like she has that give tons of money and send stuff for her to wear….it’s eerie.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
His next obsession is to make Emila a child singer. I mean she's good but those kids on the voice are something else. She wouldn't even get through thr first round.
Was just about to come and say the same thing, he is plotting her next stage of life, there will be no way on this earth he will let her just go through school, A Levels, Uni etc like 'normal' kids do, after all her doing that isn't going to bring in the £££, he will never let E1 & E2 lead a normal life, their futures are all planned out, except they don't know it yet.

I just hope that E1 will be strong enough to tell her dad to duck off when she's old enough.

And as far as saying she has struggled the last 2yrs he or she will explain in time, what a load of 💩, she has suffered because she has Fuckwit as a dad, so many have suffered with covid and lockdown, but of course his kids have a story to tell, what a load of bollox.

Oh how I wish this man was locked up in a padded cell.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Didn't all kids suffer over the last two years. They really need a reality check and get out of the bubble they live in. Pushing E1 now who does not have an amazing voice IMHO and the pics of E2 are wrong and unsettling.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Erm firstly their mum cooks crap meals every day.
Secondly why not teach them how to cook, why are you expecting your kids to walk.arund wanting others to do everything them. Oh that's because that's what you do

• Haha
  • Sad
10000000% we’ll hear about what’s been going on with Emilia. Nothing is sacred in that house with blabber mouth Jono trying to make a buck any way he can.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Erm firstly their mum cooks crap meals every day.
Secondly why not teach them how to cook, why are you expecting your kids to walk.arund wanting others to do everything them. Oh that's because that's what you do
He’s got to be trolling her! No way is her food good!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor girl being fed compliments from the sj cult. I'm sure if she had a voice worthy of going further at her age, the school would have highlighted it, that's one thing that a lot of private schools do well at - claiming proteges

duck me, they actually got fed at a normal time.... she's spent all afternoon making pasta, I'm sure the kids will look back on her meals as being yet another thing that she did to stay out of their way.

Reactions: 14
Another dig at his mum who actually worked.....
And the kids never have 'freshly cooked dinners', they're cooked hours before and reheated every single day.

• Wow
This guy should be on stage, he's a comedian, I 😂 😂 😂 when I read his latest about the kids remembering how their mum cooked for them, bloody hilarious 😂 😂.

She serves shite food, can't cook and has a food phobia, poor kids don't know what a decent home cooked meal looks like, let alone tastes like.

Unbelievable but very funny 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That pasta looked vile 🤮and how was that enough for 6 people? One noodle each plus extra for the fox?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This guy should be on stage, he's a comedian, I 😂 😂 😂 when I read his latest about the kids remembering how their mum cooked for them, bloody hilarious 😂 😂.

She serves shite food, can't cook and has a food phobia, poor kids don't know what a decent home cooked meal looks like, let alone tastes like.

Unbelievable but very funny 😂 😂
I bet they'll remember how their Mum turned them off pizza by serving it every week regardless or how their Mum cooked their evening meal in the morning and it was always reheated - they probably never even see her cooking except at weekends as she always cooks it when they are at school! Never involves them in the process (unless it involves sugar) and tends to be something simple like pasta & butter.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.