SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just sent me A new Instagram post. I’m confused, wasn’t this the same time she was talking about being completely healed of her ED, and giving advice to others?
165F4DE4-574B-40AC-AD08-8079E8281E59.jpeg

i respect anyone who has gone through such a difficult battle, but at this point she doesn’t remember which lane of recovery she’s on. Should not be giving advice to others

Reactions: 23
My friend just sent me A new Instagram post. I’m confused, wasn’t this the same time she was talking about being completely healed of her ED, and giving advice to others?
View attachment 1070148
i respect anyone who has gone through such a difficult battle, but at this point she doesn’t remember which lane of recovery she’s on. Should not be giving advice to others
She looked fine! Her clothes were just too small. Which is unflattering.
Eta i agreed she shouldn't be giving out advice. She us clearly in some sort of relapse at the moment.

Reactions: 26
Hey you guys!
I was a silent reader for a long time but now I feel like I need to share my thoughts and opinions!
I used to watch the SJ in like 2014 til 2018.. i dont know why I stopped but seeing as how things are now I guess it was a very good idea!
When I watched them in my youth I never noticed anything wrong with them.. of course they often spoke about haters or trolls and that people were calling the police on them for child neglect..
I checked on them about a year ago and since then I feel like everything has gone to the worst 😂
Jono seems to have completely lost his mind! Trying to suck the money out of anything he feels like it could bring in cash!

i feel so sorry for the children. Especiall the youngest two since everything nowadays is about Eduardo. And my honest opinion on him and this whole girl or boy thing is that back in the day his oldest sister got all the attention! And as any child he would want attention from his parents too! So he would go and wear his sisters dresses or play princess or whatever! And now his „father“ is trying to make him something he only started bc the poor child wanted attention and now of course he gets more than enough of it and at the age of 7 he obviously doesnt know how to tell his parents how he feels ashe doesnt want to disappoint them! And he must fear that he wont get any attention anymore! I just feel like all the kids are just seeking for love and attention from their parents that they cant give to their children because they have so much tit going on wirh themselves, honestly as bad as it Sounds but those two shouldve never had kids together!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1070148
"Cruel messages congratulating you on your pregnancy" like your husband and his vlog titles?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Eddie went out in public looking like that. You wouldn't even send a seven-year-old girl into the world looking like that. I've noticed E-1's clothes are changing also. Jojo's gotta make sure everyone is put in a box with a label, except him, he's unlabelled.

Sorry that pasta doesn't look like pasta it looks like dumplings. If she really wanted to feed those kids a good meal she should have used pasta made from veggies or something a little more healthy than white flour. He goes on and on about how wonderful she is as a mother who cooks. Then WTF is he doing as a Dad because she doesn't praise him.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I 100% believe Fuckwit is dressing Ed in clothes to please a 'certain' follower. 🤮
Yes and not only are J's "friendliest friends" getting off on the images but I truly believe imo Jonathan gets aroused seeing Eduardo dress in skimpy clothing or showing some flesh looking sexually suggestive and when he gets Eduardo do that sort of come hither look in some of his posts I have seen. It is truly awful what is happening. Jonathan is not right in the head.

How many pictures has he posted in the last 24 hours of Eduardo in that crop top on his IG, 2 on his stories and one of him in that mini vlog. Eduardo made a cameo appearance in the mini vlog, the one that J took A1 & A2 to the park and said Emilia and Eduardo went out shopping with Anna but the sick f**k that he is, couldn't miss an opportunity, had to parade his show pony, he had to include him at the end of the video with the little ones, doing his flamboyant posing, obviously taught to him by his father, with the same crop top, midriff exposed. Why??

I am telling you he needs to have his computer confiscated and taken away for investigations, I bet they would find some very sick stuff on there by their own father with all the photos he has taken over the years of his children and god knows photos that he hasn't shown for public viewing but are for himself. It makes me sick thinking about it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe the amount of fawning comments he is getting. The crop top wearing Eduardo is so inappropriate and I’d say the same if it was Emilia.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1070148
Can't keep the lies straight, just like her husband.

Reactions: 18
I can't wait for her to become a teenager her "I don't really care how they earn money" came across as a "I don't really care as long as I get nice things" she's going to become a right madam and they won't have a clue how to handle her.
She 100% gives me the impression of that spoiled bratty girl Veruca in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
“Daddy I want an everlasting gobstopper and I want it NOWWWWW!!!!!

I’m telling you I know from the Internet and people like Eugenia Cooney he’s doing this to signal people. Same with the creepy hands he always puts in. Something up there
yes I was going to comment same thing about Eugenia. This is a very real “under the table” kind of thing taking place. It actually alarming. No doubt in my mind this is what Jonathan is doing.

View attachment 1070148
Wait….. she’s saying she was “bigger” then??? In that photo she looks like a healthy normal weight. Like people who are actually considered “bigger” would dream of being that figure??? What a bleeping witch. That is so dangerous to be saying comments like that to vulnerable people actually struggling with ED.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just because Anna thinks making homemade pasta from scratch means the kids will like it, as much as homemade anything is great, but it's essentially giving her kids pasta with either her usual tomatoe sauce or maybe some green looking concoction she has blended or with just butter like she always does, its no different to the kids other than she made the pasta herself.

She said on her ig stories her kids will probably not eat her pasta she made and then went on to say " 9 times out 10 I put effort into a meal and the only two people that like it are Jonathan and me" What part of that wouldn't be a sign to her that she needs to switch it up and change up her same rotative meals, they are not working, if your kids are rejecting them 9 times out of 10.

She chooses meals that she likes for herself and not her kids, what does she expect and then saying it out aloud on the internet they aren't eating her meals, I am sure some people including me are shouting at the screen, do something different, your choices are not working, intoduce some new foods to ease them into...... its not that hard Anna!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"Cruel messages congratulating you on your pregnancy" like your husband and his vlog titles?
I’m sorry but I have a VERY hard time believing anybody was sending her any messages saying anything of the sort.

View attachment 1070148
I think this post is targeted to people who commented on her yesterday's floppy exercise post. I am sure there is no one who sends rude message to someone and body shame. She is making stories all by herself. She is same like her husband, blaming others.

I’m sorry but I have a VERY hard time believing anybody was sending her any messages saying anything of the sort.
Exactly

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just because Anna thinks making homemade pasta from scratch means the kids will like it, as much as homemade anything is great, but it's essentially giving her kids pasta with either her usual tomatoe sauce or maybe some green looking concoction she has blended or with just butter like she always does, its no different to the kids other than she made the pasta herself.

She said on her ig stories her kids will probably not eat her pasta she made and then went on to say " 9 times out 10 I put effort into a meal and the only two people that like it are Jonathan and me" What part of that wouldn't be a sign to her that she needs to switch it up and change up her same rotative meals, they are not working, if your kids are rejecting them 9 times out of 10.

She chooses meals that she likes for herself and not her kids, what does she expect and then saying it out aloud on the internet they aren't eating her meals, I am sure some people including me are shouting at the screen, do something different, your choices are not working, intoduce some new foods to ease them into...... its not that hard Anna!
My little girl sometimes doesn't want to eat what I've made....so I make her something else and ask what she wants.....not sure why Anna finds this so difficult 😂 I often make two different meals, one for me and one for my daughter, because we might not want the same thing, and I work full time so Anna has no excuse!

My little girl sometimes doesn't want to eat what I've made....so I make her something else and ask what she wants.....not sure why Anna finds this so difficult 😂 I often make two different meals, one for me and one for my daughter, because we might not want the same thing, and I work full time so Anna has no excuse!
I don’t do two meals but I definitely do ask my son what he would like for dinners, he’s only 3 and has strong opinions and likes and dislikes! He “helps” me write our grocery list and helps me cook every night. Anna really has no excuse for not involving her kids with meal prep or planning even.

• Heart
you can honestly see how his mind works, books flopped let's try a new tactic to stay relevant ... he's clearly trying to give the older two their own online presence ready for their own social media platforms.

• Angry
  • Heart
View attachment 1070148
This is such bullshit. If any of this had happened she would've showed it. It's like the time she told a newspaper that people were bullying her using the hashtag #saveobeseanna but when we searched that afterwards there wasn't a single mention of it anywhere on any social media. She makes the bullying and trolling up. Even on here we all agree she looks nicer with a bit of weight on. Nobody has ever told her she won't be goals again. I mean she won't, but who told her that? I also dislike her lies about being happy when she weighs more and thinking she looked cute. If she really thought that she wouldn't be up at 5.30 every morning trying her hardest to lose weight again

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.