SacconeJolys #63 "Aria Faccone"... Not my wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I combined thread suggestions from @Lucymarie101 (Anna S...not my wife) and @sunniva (Aria Faccone) because they were both very popular and they fit well together.

I do want to give a shout out to @Xio24 For recapping each chapter of the disaster a book Jonathan has written, see the previous thread (pages 23 to 38)

So instead of a standard recap I've decided to try and capture all of the lies and stupid quotes Jonathan has told in the lead up and after the release of the book (purely because Anna isn't really up to much, probably laying low after the disaster of a launch). Also no doubt I'll have missed one or two, this doesn't go into the lies actually in the book because that'd be too much, please see the previous thread for an in depth discussion of the book

The release:
- Gave himself a 5 star amazon review (has been removed)
- Anna gave him a 5 star amazon review, knew it would be taken down as family can't leave reviews, so changed her name to Aria F (hence the title BTW)
- Lots of 5 star amazon reviews (verified purchase) sound very similar, so how many accounts has Jonathan made and brought a copy from just to boost his ratings
- "Don't read the 1 star reviews because they haven't read it, filter by verified purchase and you can see people who have actually read it"
- He was walking down the street in Dublin and "a random dude" came up behind him holding his umbrella and "grabbed his arse in his lulu lemons" and "gave this guy the fright of his life when Jonathan turned around and have him a stern talking to like he does to the kids when they're in trouble"
- He's not an alcoholic but he started his daily wine at 3pm in his hotel room alone

The "press tour":
The Irish Independent:
- Said they'll never do anything with RTE again after they tricked them with a child psychologist, then went an did an interview with RTE to promote the book (see below for more)
- Recalls when he "had to have a board meeting" with the people at the hospital when they were filming Emilias birth and after the video went live they all came back and hugged them and said "omg we're so sorry"
- Can't remember the name of his boyband from the mid-2000s
"Everything is content"
- He still makes videos on the Saccone-Joly YouTube channel
- “I don’t need friends in my life. I don’t particularly like being around other people that often. But I like being around my invisible friends, because we laugh and joke"
The RTE interview:
- The imaginary friends have always been around and talking to him, despite them disappearing and scaring him at Gatwick in 2016 when they reappeared for the first time in forever
- "Cross-dressing is offensive because how do clothes have gender" while pushing Eduardo to wear girls clothes like dresses and growing his hair long because he picks a jew pronoun for his son every week
- "I want to represent people who don't want a label", "my identity and sexuality aren't related", "I'm going to let other people tell me what they think I am"
- (not a lie but bleeping funny and worth a mention) "I don't have a job to be fired from, I don't have friends to lose"
- "I haven't let my family read it", then a few minutes later "They've read it, the book brought us close together, they might have listened to the audiobook", basically he has no idea if they've read the book but he wants to prove that the book isn't damaging
- "If people like this book I would like to tell the rest of the story" (this was his response to the question have you received any psychological help to help understand it all)
- "I was emotionally intelligent for a boy for a kid, I have sons and I can see the difference between my sons and daughters" he's forgotten sensitive Eduardo he's been pushing to be a girl for over a year
- "I spent a while in therapy" except he doesn't believe in therapy and has historically said he had one therapy session and "felt better" so never went back
- "I can talk from an observing point of view, I am not Eduardo" yeah look at your Instagram, that's not an observing point of view, you are living your life through him "I can't answer for Eduardo"
- "We don't do YouTube anymore, we quit YouTube a year ago" (yet still scams his minions by charging them a monthly fee for the hope of getting exclusive content)
- He doesn't let Emilia go bowling with her friends because everyone knows who she is, but they "shut down Disney so she can meet Elsa so isn't it all worth it"
He also went on Irish AM (morning TV) on Sunday morning, but I can't view the clip anywhere, though one guy on twitter thought he looked like a Mexican cartel member.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Anna would've upped and left him a long time ago, but we know he has a camera in her face most of the time, so no doubt has footage of her that could finish her online career. He probably threatens her with leaked footage on the regular. No way would any mother stick around a person like that. I know she's no angel but seriously.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I always just feel sad for Anna and the kids i find it all so difficult to watch or pay attention to now

I remember back to their holidays in Italy. How happy they were. How healthy. How E1 and E2 had such an effortless sibling bond. They look so haunted and tired now :( something changed when A1 was born A2 might as well not even exist to Jonathan. So strange

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Any verified purchases having issues putting an honest review onto amazon now, which is not a 5* review, I reviewed days ago and still isnt showing, when I then go into my purchases keeps giving me the option to review even though I already have, so are they bouncing reviews that are not recommending the book!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
He also went on Irish AM (morning TV) on Sunday morning, but I can't view the clip anywhere, though one guy on twitter thought he looked like a Mexican cartel member.
I caught the last few minutes of the interview, it basically consists of him saying “you know what I mean like” 20 million times and you could see the interviewer was uncomfortable trying to tip toe around asking questions without trying to offend him but clearly through body language you could tell he was fed up and thought Jonathan was some sort of moron who exploits his kids..

Reactions: 29
Do they have any friends at all? Wandering around Dublin alone and then going to your hotel room mid afternoon after buying a sad little scarf hardly screams aspirational content.

Reactions: 34
Any verified purchases having issues putting an honest review onto amazon now, which is not a 5* review, I reviewed days ago and still isnt showing, when I then go into my purchases keeps giving me the option to review even though I already have, so are they bouncing reviews that are not recommending the book!
Surely manipulation of reviews is a serious breach somewhere in the chain , by Amazon or something else in the flow ?

Raise an issue and threaten to report perhaps, then see how long before your review ‘appears’ then !

Reactions: 26
Yeah I think there’s been some funny business with the reviews. Some of the one and two star reviews looked to have been hidden on Saturday morning that I had previously read on Friday. I didn’t think this would be a possibility but it’s absolutely appalling if they’re withholding reviews that don’t rate the book highly.

Reactions: 23
Thing is people aren’t trolling with the negative reviews the book is tit, fiction and probably more detrimental.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we think they will send andrea to school today even though he has a cold along with Anna??
Assuming alessia will be going back today aswell providing she is negative.

Reactions: 10
Alexa, give me an example of an oxymoron? "I have no male friends because my emotional intelligence is so high".

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Do they have any friends at all? Wandering around Dublin alone and then going to your hotel room mid afternoon after buying a sad little scarf hardly screams aspirational content.

Friends OR family??? I’d say his family only see him for the kids sake so when they’re not with him they’ve no interest. It was a sad excuse for a PR trip? Did the publishers/PR company not even bring him out for dinner and a few drinks to celebrate? After locking themselves away for the last few years because they’re “too famous” he’s lost all social skills I’d say. Not that he had any.

Reactions: 22
So he goes onto a bogger show with a fella that’s clearly not up to the trends of tik tok etc he looks like he should be interviewing Daniel o donnell to be honest, with a flouncy blouse open down to his balls (vag) not sure with him as he won’t tell anyone what he is and Expects a fanfare . Irish people listening on a Sunday morning after mass wiil look at him and be like jaysus Biddy would you look at that fella. Worse time slot ever 😂😂 and any teenager or younger adult is still asleep at this time on a Sunday. How many watched? I’d say 25000 and that’s being nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it quite funny how Mr 'I am a Youtube Superstar' Joly spent the weekend in Dublin all alone, having dinner in his hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.