SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it weird Anna has more sentimental words for her new found friends than her husband? That’s mean.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
"Friendship at first sight, love at first sight, is said to be the only truth" Herman Melville. is what Anna wrote as a caption in her IG post to her new best friend.

Since when has Anna ever quoted the likes of Herman Melville an American author, novelist and poet from the renaissance period. Sorry Anna don't buy it, who gave you that material to use. This coming from a person who joined a book club that never finished a book or probably barely started I should say and now she is quoting author Herman Melville that wrote the successful "Moby Dick" just one of many. Which I am sure if you asked her what that is she would think its a new makeup brand or something.
Don’t worry, I’m sure she just looked up ‘friend quotes’ on the internet 🥴… she probably only chose it because it has the ‘love at first sight’ bit in it (because it’s a popular phrase). I’m sure she didn’t comprehend it in it’s entirety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Usually, once your book is completed it goes to beta readers, however, his beta readers have to be paid. If you are famous a lot of times it goes to other authors to read first and then they write a blurb. This guy can't spell and by his own admission can't read. We see this reviewer uses these bigger words to describe the emotions felt after reading his book "paints a vivid picture" "evokes the uncertainty" "will resonate with anyone" I wonder if she/he knows that he had a use a dictionary to decipher what was said.
Wait, this is what was said in a "review" I read before he had even written the book.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Anna get up at 5am to do her granny workouts when her kids are in school literally all day long and she doesn’t work??

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Why does Anna get up at 5am to do her granny workouts when her kids are in school literally all day long and she doesn’t work??
Because it gives her an excuse to go to bed really early and not have to spend her evening with her best-friend-husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Anna's latest post, is she actually admitting that she is in love with the sight of herself?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What has happened to Anna’s book club?
Are they trying their joint channel again?
Has anyone seen any of the clothes from Anna’s clothing line?
Does anyone think Jono will do a book tour? Will anyone even buy his book?
Does anyone care about these questions, is the main question?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically admitting you are a bad parent there Anna. Yes we all let things go sometimes but you treat Andre so much like a baby thst he uses it as an excuse!! Too far Anna.
Eugh so many lazy parents on Instagram trying to glorify this crap.
When will being a good parent be trendy again?!,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I wonder what she does all day, aside from day to day chores. Is her purpose in life really just cleaning? Must be like groundhog day

She could go to a real gym during the day with actual staff who will help her with her form, she literally has the time

Reactions: 27
I wonder what she does all day, aside from day to day chores. Is her purpose in life really just cleaning? Must be like groundhog day

She could go to a real gym during the day with actual staff who will help her with her form, she literally has the time
Anna doesn't clean the house, the cleaner and housekeeper handle all of that.
And if she went to the gym during the day, instead of stomping around in the very early hours perhaps the kids would sleep better, it can't be a coincidence that the little ones get up just after she does at 5am.
She says jonathan is very strict about putting the kids back to bed if they wake early, the amount of posts and stories of them wandering around the house, playing with toys whilst anna works out or the "early crew" would say otherwise 🤔

Reactions: 28
Jonathan is just a lazy tit who's been up half the night and can't be bothered to mind or get up with the kids if they wake early. I can't stand Anna but I honestly don't know how she puts up with him, I'd throw him out with the bins:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't decide whether the arms and chest remind me of a midget or Hulk Hogan?

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-StoriesDown.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She gives into Andy knowing good and well that the other kids see this. No wonder A-1 always looks upset and is resentful. How is she continuing to do this when she is fully aware of her actions, and yes, he is not a baby, I'm glad she realizes this. I feel so sad for those kids, having a mom that picks favorites. I have three kids ( grown now) I never picked favorites.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Anna's such a lucky woman... I have to watch several episodes of The Office to get to the same level of cringe that just one look at him gives me :love:

mLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuETLxcXY31CduVGdu92Yz9yL6MHc0RHa.jpg
mLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuETLzwWZo1CduVGdu92Yz9yL6MHc0RHa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Anna is soo lucky not only is he lazy but as someone else said previously he is Tobias from Arrested Development. He's not like Mark Ruffalo at all but the image of David Cross:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't decide whether the arms and chest remind me of a midget or Hulk Hogan?

View attachment 855389
Oh Jesus, just shows what she actually looks like without photoshop.

Those dark sunken eyes, really not a good look Anal. For someone that sleeps 15hrs a day, and does nothing the rest of the time, she looks as rough as, 😲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't imagine the conversation between Anna and her new friends when they are at lunch having there little tete-a-tete over a salad, but I do wonder if Jonathan has told Anna he is off limits as a topic of conversation when she is out because I am sure her friends haven't been living under a rock and can see the tit show that's been going on in that house of crazy and would be dying to know what the f**k is going on with Jonathan.

But I reckon Anna would be pretty guarded in what she say's to them because she would be shooting herself and her train wreck husband in the foot being careful not to expose the real shitheads that they are. Surely her friends would have to know deep down inside that J & A are rotten parents and surely there has to have been a lot of talk about them around the place unless you live on the moon and even there you would have heard how bad the SJ's are.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Anna’s reheated special today is prawn curry. Microwaved rubbery prawns are my favourite… 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.