SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the last thread mentioned that Anna tweeted something racist about the black girl playing Ariel, what did the witch say?

Oooh nevermind…found it
I'm going to repost it here anyways for everyone, otherwise the last 20 minutes of looking through old threads (back when it took months to fill one thread) would have been a waste 😂
She hasn't changed one bit

Can't find the full image that she found so funny, but I remember it took a lot of Disney characters who's roles and storylines were deeply seeded in their culture (Mulan, Pocahontas as seen here) and irresponsibly replaced them with people who would likely not identify with the culture depicted in the film.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm going to repost it here anyways for everyone, otherwise the last 20 minutes of looking through old threads (back when it took months to fill one thread) would have been a waste 😂
She hasn't changed one bit

Can't find the full image that she found so funny, but I remember it took a lot of Disney characters who's roles and storylines were deeply seeded in their culture (Mulan, Pocahontas as seen here) and irresponsibly replaced them with people who would likely not identify with the culture depicted in the film.
Thank you for that, easy now to give top villas and Disney a reminder 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
why do companies always gift to people who could actually afford to pay for their product? Why not gift to some really deserving people, like oh i don't know hard working NHS staff or teachers.
Because it’s not really free. They gift those things for exposure. If they were to give that to a teacher or a NHS worker, there’d be literally thousands others all over the world that your scream bloody murder because they’ll think ( and for some it’ll be true) that them and their families deserved that vacation more. When it comes to influencers, there aren’t that many anyways AND it’s a trade. A company can easily provide a reason as to why they chose one influencer and not another, simply by using numbers and data. C can give us more exposure than Z, they fit the profile better and their viewers are more likely to be our customers than Z’s. Always remember that what they get gifted is never really for free, neither is what they do. I always think that if I go on a vacation, I’d hate to have my time planed put by a contract, saying that I have to do this or that and show this or that, just because I got to stay there for free. Many people would refuse such a “gift”. Also, a teacher would never be able to promote anything like that, especially to their peers, who’d only hate them for being chosen…it’s very sad, but it’s the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow in the tweet following the Ariel tweet she basically implies "I'm going to delete that tweet because I don't do drama"... No Anna correction you don't do Accountability and neither does your husband!! Blaming the reaction of people as opposed to her stupidity!! Your at fault Anna you should never have retweeted that tweet end of! Especially when Disney gift Influencers freebies! Biting the hand that feeds you never is a good idea!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Wow in the tweet following the Ariel tweet she basically implies "I'm going to delete that tweet because I don't do drama"... No Anna correction you don't do Accountability and neither does your husband!! Blaming the reaction of people as opposed to her stupidity!! Your at fault Anna you should never have retweeted that tweet end of! Especially when Disney gift Influencers freebies! Biting the hand that feeds you never is a good idea!
that is so true, they are never accountable for anything, and the stuff she retweeted was not even funny, no wonder she finds herself hilarious doing her stupid moves.

Reactions: 18
So well said! One of my major gripes with them is that they do not take accountability. It is shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The twins (for social media only) each posted post workout pix. How cute! 👯‍♂️

WOW is right Anna. Those spandex leggings are doing A LOT of work sucking in those lumpy thighs (or maybe it just a bad filter or photoshop). Her twin's leggings are nice & smoothe.
Screenshot_20211108-083335.png

Screenshot_20211108-083418.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So one night its pasta and butter and night after is pasta and olive oil...? Wow what a transformation...not! 🤮

Also big fail trying to rebrand their channel as mummy Anal channel with 3 vids a week 🤭 they even change the cover pic on their YouTube page back to family vloggers saying to join membership to be able to access all videos like if they are posting any... how is this scamming even allowed?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I bet Whirli are thrilled to be attached to a video in which Jonathan shouts “bleeping die” in. Really child friendly 🤪

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The twins (for social media only) each posted post workout pix. How cute! 👯‍♂️

WOW is right Anna. Those spandex leggings are doing A LOT of work sucking in those lumpy thighs (or maybe it just a bad filter or photoshop). Her twin's leggings are nice & smoothe.
View attachment 853867
View attachment 853868
Wow WTF…. And not to mention the outline of her VAG… JESUS WOMAN wear the right size clothes. 🤢🤮🤮🤮 nobody I repeat NOBODY needs to see that. Especially your young children fans and your own damn children for that matter! This woman is seriously deluded if she thinks she looks hot or whatever the she thinks she is who even takes photos like this and puts it on social media. When I get done working out that’s the last thing I would want to do like here guys I want everyone to see what a sweaty mess I look like and oh here also here’s the outline of my hooha for your imaginative pleasure?? 🤮 ALSO what is that huge line on her stomach that looks like a bulging vein?? Oh wait it’s probably just the usual photoshop gone wrong.
And I won’t even get started on the “twin” I’ll be here all day. 🤮

People like this need reality to hit them in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet Whirli are thrilled to be attached to a video in which Jonathan shouts “bleeping die” in. Really child friendly 🤪
I saw someone say that he dropped the f bomb in the vlog, but I couldn't bear to watch. How professional!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna gets a kick out of having her camel toe on show on the internet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I saw someone say that he dropped the f bomb in the vlog, but I couldn't bear to watch. How professional!
This vlog is ridiculous. They insert footage from almost two weeks ago because the brand asked them where the vlog is, and later they talk about wanting to go to Disneyland (clickbait: they are trying again!) That's it.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This vlog is ridiculous. They insert footage from almost two weeks ago because the brand asked them where the vlog is, and later they talk about wanting to go to Disneyland (clickbait: they are trying again!) That's it.
Did they say the brand asked them where the vlog is?

Oh no, has the book been let loose on the poor beta readers? 😂😂😂
They will need therapy. I hope they were told it's a work of 'fiction'
Screenshot_20211108_161941.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Did they say the brand asked them where the vlog is?

Oh no, has the book been let loose on the poor beta readers? 😂😂😂
They will need therapy. I hope they were told it's a work of 'fiction' View attachment 854069
That's what I got from the vlog but someone can correct me as eng is not my first language - he said that they went pumpkin picking at Tulley's, didn't post anything, and Tulley's said sth like "hey, where's the vlog?"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow WTF…. And not to mention the outline of her VAG… JESUS WOMAN wear the right size clothes. 🤢🤮🤮🤮 nobody I repeat NOBODY needs to see that. Especially your young children fans and your own damn children for that matter! This woman is seriously deluded if she thinks she looks hot or whatever the she thinks she is who even takes photos like this and puts it on social media. When I get done working out that’s the last thing I would want to do like here guys I want everyone to see what a sweaty mess I look like and oh here also here’s the outline of my hooha for your imaginative pleasure?? 🤮 ALSO what is that huge line on her stomach that looks like a bulging vein?? Oh wait it’s probably just the usual photoshop gone wrong.
And I won’t even get started on the “twin” I’ll be here all day. 🤮

People like this need reality to hit them in the face.
I think the outline of her hooha is her saggy butt we see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have seen some of this families TikToks. Wow - the dad makes me feel so uncomfortable, major creep vibes!

Nothing seems genuine.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow, Anal's just being such a social butterfly. I don't think we've seen her away from the house this much in ages. So how long will it take for Jojo to have a meltdown that she's gone too much?
Anal's now got a body checking buddy. I think we will see Anal get leaner and leaner to keep up with her best bud.

Reactions: 23
Who puts furntiure like that in their bathroom? Poo particles comes to mind, so unhygenic!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.