SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing the "twin" whatever her name is works out as hard as Anna does. A full face of makeup and not a hair out of place.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did they say the brand asked them where the vlog is?

Oh no, has the book been let loose on the poor beta readers? 😂😂😂
They will need therapy. I hope they were told it's a work of 'fiction' View attachment 854069
Silly question, but how can there be a review of book if it has not been published yet. But that said, why has he not mentioned the two reviews I have already written (not sure if my reviews are still there though).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At last she really does have a best gay friend- joliar will never match up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Silly question, but how can there be a review of book if it has not been published yet. But that said, why has he not mentioned the two reviews I have already written (not sure if my reviews are still there though).
Usually, once your book is completed it goes to beta readers, however, his beta readers have to be paid. If you are famous a lot of times it goes to other authors to read first and then they write a blurb. This guy can't spell and by his own admission can't read. We see this reviewer uses these bigger words to describe the emotions felt after reading his book "paints a vivid picture" "evokes the uncertainty" "will resonate with anyone" I wonder if she/he knows that he had a use a dictionary to decipher what was said.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably written by someone who works for the publisher.

He's so boring and such a liar I’d rather read the back of a shampoo bottle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So I don’t log in on Tattle for a week and I’m now realizing I have missed an entire thread lmao. I can’t believe Anna and Jonathan are being this entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you seen the amount of comments telling Jonathan he is exploiting Eduardo ( which he is )
It's so sad that these poor kids don't have anyone who cares enough to intervene both of these parents are emotionally unstable and narcissistic the way jonothan shoved Andrea back to school those kids are an inconvenience yet they are the ones bringing in the money, one day these poor kids will be writing a book about their parents stealing their childhoods and pimping them out i don't like any of these family influencers but A&J are two of the worst I can't bear watch them anymore exploiting kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Over £60 of panettone right there! Could put that towards Disney Jonno!!
I get mine in Lidl for under €5, the list of ingredients is excellent, made in Italy and delicious but Anna has massive notions.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She's back to pink, I thought maybe her little friend had saved her. Also, what is she doing with her mouth?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's back to pink, I thought maybe her little friend had saved her. Also, what is she doing with her mouth?
Makes it look like her teeth are too big for her mouth or something.... doesn't look good at all.

Better than Jono's trout pout though..

Reactions: 12
So I don’t log in on Tattle for a week and I’m now realizing I have missed an entire thread lmao. I can’t believe Anna and Jonathan are being this entertaining.
You really haven't missed much,
They are still abusing their kids, especially E2,
Giselle is still an ar*ehole,
Annal is still busy photoshopping her pics,
Kids still eating pasta and copious amounts of sugar,
Giselle seems to have mislaid his female clothing 🤷‍♀️

Basically same tit, different day in the grey box with the pair of abusers.

• Sad
  • Haha
"Friendship at first sight, love at first sight, is said to be the only truth" Herman Melville. is what Anna wrote as a caption in her IG post to her new best friend.

Since when has Anna ever quoted the likes of Herman Melville an American author, novelist and poet from the renaissance period. Sorry Anna don't buy it, who gave you that material to use. This coming from a person who joined a book club that never finished a book or probably barely started I should say and now she is quoting author Herman Melville that wrote the successful "Moby Dick" just one of many. Which I am sure if you asked her what that is she would think its a new makeup brand or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.