SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is just him trolling the trolls. What an idiot parent.
Yes,and I just hope karma will turn and swallow him and anna whole.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, he's trolling but he's also showing us that he can "do whatever he wants without ever having to deal with any consequences".
He feels invincible.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Guess those are his going out in the real world clothes, not his prancing around in front of the mirror in the annex clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay I might get some backlash.

I can see that they’re forcing the little boy to be something he is not purely for the internet. My little boy loves his sisters fancy dresses because they’re so amazing right! I don’t force him to wear them, or ask if he wants to wear a skirt. I don’t film it, blast it on social media. So I can see that’s wrong…

but from my eyes I can see that Jon is the only parent that actually looks after them, he seems so hands on and Anna literally does nothing. He seems to do everything! I wonder what she does other than cooking… I’m not surprised he drinks wine on an evening after looking after 4 kids all day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I can see that they’re forcing the little boy to be something he is not purely for the internet. My little boy loves his sisters fancy dresses because they’re so amazing right! I don’t force him to wear them, or ask if he wants to wear a skirt. I don’t film it, blast it on social media. So I can see that’s wrong…

but from my eyes I can see that Jon is the only parent that actually looks after them, he seems so hands on and Anna literally does nothing. He seems to do everything! I wonder what she does other than cooking… I’m not surprised he drinks wine on an evening after looking after 4 kids all day 😅
I reckon that was part of the deal when she was forced to have those kids. That he would do the bulk of the work while she sat on her hole looking pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

the playroom does the bulk of the child care .

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Sorry to laugh at your post,no offence ment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a playroom and my children are never in there unless we are, I’m sorry he seems like such a good dad (minus exploiting Eduardo)
Look a little bit harder? It is not just the exploitation of Eduardo that makes him a terrible father.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a playroom and my children are never in there unless we are, I’m sorry he seems like such a good dad (minus exploiting Eduardo)
I’m curious as to what you’ve seen that makes you think he seems like such a good dad?

Just today he was showing he plays 18+ video games with his young daughter when she should be in bed. He’s called them assholes in the last week to thousands of people and speaks of how he drinks wine because he is a parent. To name just a few things from the last few days

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The kids only had one half of the potato 😳😥
I really hope that was just the starter or not the whole damn meal! No way in hell could that have filled Jotato or Anna up or the poor kids. Its seems something you would have as a side with some veggie sausages, quorn meat or some steak!

Reactions: 17
A good dad wouldn't use his children to make money. A good dad wouldn't knowingly subject his children to paedophiles & bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Hi Giselle!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t mean to psycho analyse you but I would invite you to wonder what you mean by ‘’good dad’’ and what informs that 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t mean to psycho analyse you but I would invite you to wonder what you mean by ‘’good dad’’ and what informs that 🤔🤔🤔
He does the "bare minimum" above Anna. But I'm pretty sure the exploitation and pweirdo baiting cancels that out. Remember we only see the few seconds he films. We all know the nanny does the bulk of the work. When the two E's were very young, before they started any type of formal education - (I'm including pre school in that) they spoke with English accents. That's all you need to know about who they spent the bulk of their time with and shame on those 2 for that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jonathan only looks after those kids if he can turn it into a piece of content he can sell. The pretend fun-loving dad we see on camera is very different to the reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry to break it to you but he is not a good father! This man exploits his children and would do anything for a buck. This man once said in front of his eight year old daughter, to Anna, 'lets get drunk and have sex'. This man, when asked if he was worried about pweirdos watching his content said, 'is it really a bad thing?' This man put his son 'in the closet. This man has his children miming and dancing to inappropriate songs for tiktoks. This man milks his wifes miscarriage for money at every opportunity and even filmed them moment they were told, even checking the position of the camera before going over to anna. This man films his children when they are ill. This man posts sexually suggestive content of both himself and his children. This man defrauds his viewers but not giving them content when they are paying membership and not sending out the amazon vouchers last xmas. This man is scum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
He’s gotta be trolling. His way of spending quality time with his 9 year old daughter is playing this at night when she should be sleeping? How about get off your game and read or something?!
When he knows social services watch him why would he continue to admit how incompetent he is? All this proves is he would rather carry on spending his time doing what he wants rather than parent or look after his child! He doesn’t want to make the effort to get her back to bed so settles with occupying her with his nightly activity of choice. The mind boggles.View attachment 831121View attachment 831122
He certainly is messing with his tattler audience. There is no way that he plays PlayStation with Emilia. I don't even allow my 14 year old play any 18+ rated games or 16+ games for that matter. He is utterly incompetent

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.