SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're both bad parents. We all know this. They know it, too, deep down. They just don't care. But if anyone believes that Social Services cares if a parent is playing an age I inappropriate game with their chit, think again. They're dealing with parents like the kids d in the US who lived apart from their children/ stepchildren while the kids lived with their dead brother's corpse. That's the reality of Social Services.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wait…when did he call his kids assholes?

Omg I just watched Anna’s Instagram videos and was dying at her bloom and wild ad. She sounded like she was doing a parody of someone doing an ad. The deadpan “I love Bloom and Wild…”

Also, why are they constantly recording their kids in situations like this? Yes, put a three year old on a kitchen island and turn around preoccupied with the cookie dough and see what happens.
F138C5E4-905D-45AB-BA6F-88E732C3B3EB.jpeg

Also missing Squid in the photo with Emilia! He adds it to the photo with A1 but forgot with E1

38510782-6C4B-4619-8751-27C9953F91B6.jpeg

Uh oh
B9D618E1-1764-402C-95D8-BDDCF28086E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Also, why are they constantly recording their kids in situations like this? Yes, put a three year old on a kitchen island and turn around preoccupied with the cookie dough and see what happens.
View attachment 832541
Not only is he up on the counter again spreading the germs all over his feet & clothes he's collected while walking/crawling on the dog/fox 💩 floors, he's got snot running out of his nose while handling food. I think Anna's balling up some snot in the photo disguising it as cookie dough.
Screenshot_20211027-105724.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a playroom and my children are never in there unless we are, I’m sorry he seems like such a good dad (minus exploiting Eduardo)
A good parent doesn't make children dance like monkeys for money and fame. A good parent doesn't make kids deprive basic hygiene and nutrition. Above all, he doesn't threaten their privacy to show whole world how stupid they are. I am not saying that I am a good parent, but I do learn from my mistake and make sure all my children are safe and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a playroom and my children are never in there unless we are, I’m sorry he seems like such a good dad (minus exploiting Eduardo)
A good dad doesn't pander to the pedos, despite being told by 1000s of fans and TV presenters that images his children (that he filmed and distributed) will be used by them. A good dad doesn't keep a video of his daughters genitals on the internet for hours, again despite being told by fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In 2019 scumbag Jonathan was awarded 'Celebrity Dad of the Year' and in 2016 Jonathan and Anna were named and awarded 'Best in Parenting' Shorty Award, its farcical, these organization's need to take that title away from these scumbags and these organization's shouldn't be awarding child exploiters & abusers that have betrayed their kids since they were born and have demonstrated time and time again the total opposite of what these titles suggests. Jonathan Joly and Anna Saccone should be stripped of these awards immediately.

Instead of getting an award they should be getting top billing on tonight's news about the mistreatment and damage they have caused their kids for nearly a decade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
When seeing Eduardo’s situation I can only think of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s daughter Shiloh. While she was growing up, she didn’t want to be called Shiloh, she wanted to be called John, and she dressed in more masculine clothing. You can see that her parents never forced her to change her gender or the tit that Jonathan makes Eduardo do. Now, in 2021, Shiloh just went to the red carpet wearing a dress, she let her hair grow long and her style has changed completely. That’s what happens when you let your kids figure out on their own, not push them to be what YOU want them to be.
8041A2AE-6A00-4D35-9EFD-9712CE2D7417.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sorry to break it to you but he is not a good father! This man exploits his children and would do anything for a buck. This man once said in front of his eight year old daughter, to Anna, 'lets get drunk and have sex'. This man, when asked if he was worried about pweirdos watching his content said, 'is it really a bad thing?' This man put his son 'in the closet. This man has his children miming and dancing to inappropriate songs for tiktoks. This man milks his wifes miscarriage for money at every opportunity and even filmed them moment they were told, even checking the position of the camera before going over to anna. This man films his children when they are ill. This man posts sexually suggestive content of both himself and his children. This man defrauds his viewers but not giving them content when they are paying membership and not sending out the amazon vouchers last xmas. This man is scum.
Okay okay I haven’t followed them for a long time, so I’m not very informed so thank you for correcting me! I think I’m going to unfollow him and back away from this thread 😂 this family makes me feel ill

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Less strain on the environment would be not buying half a wardrobe of fast fashion every month....
Screenshot_20211028_211319_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I wonder if that's the green "dress" he wore once on Instagram in that pile. I'm sure he's donating for tax purposes only. ( unless this isn't a thing in the UK )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.