SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of food she had kept on table is same as my twins used to eat at one time in their toddler days for snack!
There is a German girl on Instagram called Fitgreenmind who posts amazing quick and easy vegan recipes with wholesome nutrients in it. I have tagged Anna many times on her posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This was my room at 6am this morning. J and A must live in a magical world where its always the weekend and it's superlight by 5am.
image0 (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was thinking to myself last night and forgot to post here... Is Anna in some sort of competition with her sister Emma or maybe teasing her with pictures of food pretending that she's ok because she's "recovered" and eating where Emma may be suffering also. She's tagged her in photos of food recently as a joke pretending to be a "food photographer" but I think it's a dig/tease... Anna is and always has been majorly jealous of Emma.. (she's thin, blond hair, blue eyes, tan Italian skin, successful in her own right)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's often jealousy between those suffering with Anorexia and those suffering with Bulimia. Of course we can't say for sure that Emma has an eating disorder, but from what little she does show online it does look that was, and it would not be that uncommon for Anna to feel her sister is 'more successful' in her ED.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This sends shivers up my spine, how would any parent allow their child to sleep over with this pe-doe, 😡 😲

And look at how unhappy Ed is, the pervert is holding him so as to get a pic, who's taking the photo?
he has it on timer ?

as for the "dinner" remember the pics are the adults' plates, some of the kids seemed to have only one slice... Here this would be considered an appetizer or a snack. She's back deep into her ED and she's taking her family with her...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
he has it on timer ?

as for the "dinner" remember the pics are the adults' plates, some of the kids seemed to have only one slice... Here this would be considered an appetizer or a snack. She's back deep into her ED and she's taking her family with her...
Yep she made 8 halves of that gross looking "jacket potato", if she and Jono have two each that leaves one for each of the kids. In what universe should a 3 year old be eating the same amount as a 9 year old?
Just a reminder, she boiled the leek and broccoli before mashing it to death with the potato insides to get that green. Who boils leeks? I have never used leeks other than fried in butter as the start of my grandma's chicken pie recipe
Screenshot_20211027_175227_com.instagram.android.jpg

I can't imagine boiled leek would be very nice....

• Sick
Reactions: 23
hey guys, long time lurker here! 👋 I totally agree he’s a total creep and is exploiting poor Eduardo. I actually don’t have an issue with Anna at all. I just wanted to put it out there that cutting meat out of your diet doesn’t mean you are nutritionally lacking. I’m vegan, so have no animal products whatsoever! I’m similarly a bulimia sufferer (mostly recovered these days!) and very very healthy. In fact, the less animal products you eat, the more food you are likely to have as animal product is SO high in calories. I do agree that the portions were very small last night. Other than that though, not a bad start! I just wanted to put my point across as I kept seeing comments saying without meat it’s not nutritionally right for the kids, which is false. I will get off my soap box and get back to lurking now!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
hey guys, long time lurker here! 👋 I totally agree he’s a total creep and is exploiting poor Eduardo. I actually don’t have an issue with Anna at all. I just wanted to put it out there that cutting meat out of your diet doesn’t mean you are nutritionally lacking. I’m vegan, so have no animal products whatsoever! I’m similarly a bulimia sufferer (mostly recovered these days!) and very very healthy. In fact, the less animal products you eat, the more food you are likely to have as animal product is SO high in calories. I do agree that the portions were very small last night. Other than that though, not a bad start! I just wanted to put my point across as I kept seeing comments saying without meat it’s not nutritionally right for the kids, which is false. I will get off my soap box and get back to lurking now!
I think it’s more of an issue because the kids hardly eat anything nutritious. If you take the meat out of their diet they basically only live off carbs and sugar. It’s tricky to get young children to eat a wide variety of fruit, veg, grains and pulses when vegan for them to get all the nutrients they need. Adults is different we can enjoy larger quantities of these foods.
Anna is super lazy and whenever she makes healthier food it’s only to cater to herself. The kids never eat any and then fill up on dessert. She has 4 kids yet nothing she makes is kid friendly. Why not make a veggie shepards pie or sausages, mash and peas/sweetcorn or something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Just a reminder, she boiled the leek and broccoli before mashing it to death with the potato insides to get that green. Who boils leeks? I have never used leeks other than fried in butter as the start of my grandma's chicken pie recipe
View attachment 830636
I can't imagine boiled leek would be very nice....
Anna's food combinations are weird AF. Does anyone remember when Anna made that purple mash potato creation consisting of potato and red cabbage that turned to a deep purple color, now that was a real specialty. Eww 😂 🤢😂 It looked like some weird science experiment gone wrong. 😂 :sick:😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Anna only thinks about Anna. We don't really do dessert in this house but I can guarantee if we did, they wouldn't be getting it if they still had full plates of food in front of them. She doesn't give 2 shits about those kids in any way. Fill them up no matter what shite she fills then wirh. When those kids get older Anna they will realise what kind of a person you are and what kind of mother you were. You and Giselle are going to be very lonely together.

• Heart
Anna's food combinations are weird AF. Does anyone remember when Anna made that purple mash potato creation consisting of potato and red cabbage that turned to a deep purple color, now that was a real specialty. Eww 😂 🤢😂 It looked like some weird science experiment gone wrong. 😂 :sick:😂
I forgot about this glue/paste mixture. Big shock we haven't seen that been made twice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am glad that you recovered! It's so hard to come out to ED phase once it relapses.

Reactions: 6
On most of those potato halves she had max 6 slivers of grated cheese, on one there was three! How can she call it broccoli and cheese. I use about 4-6 when I’m covering the dogs tablet to get him to swallow it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My point is that Anna will only be cutting out the meat, not replacing it with anything. She will not cook vegetarian or vegan meals that are actually balanced and healthy, just things without meat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not so sure people are saying kids can't live nutritionally without meat, it's just that Anna only puts herself and her own preferences first and not the kids? My teenager is a vegetarian and I can't eat red meat or diary products for health reasons, neither of us is lacking in anything vitamin wise. Anna overcooks veg and gives small portions of food, lots of chocolate and barely any fruit or nuts? I think Eduardo looks anemic from lack of greens that aren't overcooked not necessarily lack of meat?!Also anemia in anybody especially children could be due to a serious underlying illness so Eduardos change of pallor should not be ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Tell you your ED is relapsing without telling me your ED is relapsing …

A toddler would eat more than this for lunch!

8C08FF53-9617-4D0C-96D2-2D4E18F93D41.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.