SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the reasons I started to dislike them was the sort of foods and way they fed Emilia when she was a baby. They gave her icecream, chocolate and McDonald’s when she was very very young and piled her plate up with just bread.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m half relieved to hear this was her meal, not the kids as somebody suggested up thread. Either way, very bizarre and telling.
the picture on jonathans story showed that the kids got the same thing but only half as much :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What do you mean?
Emilia is a very picky eater. Both Es are often heard making comments about looks and weight, Eduardo calling his Barbie 'fat'. EDs do 'rub off', and we all know how kids copy their parents behaviour and language... She should be so careful, and get proper help to sort herself out but also to make sure her kids are OK.

One of the reasons I started to dislike them was the sort of foods and way they fed Emilia when she was a baby. They gave her icecream, chocolate and McDonald’s when she was very very young and piled her plate up with just bread.
They have gone from one extreme to another. From piling on the food to having so little the kids are bound to feel hungry.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As a vegetarian, I would have added more of a protein source. Sure you get some protein from what was presented, but I would say that would be small grams of protein in that meal. Someone like E-1 should have 34 grams for the day and if she is being fed that kinda slop in those small portions she isn't getting it. We've seen E-1 turn her nose up at her dinner and then have a feast of chocolate a few hours later. Yes, chocolate has protein, but it has copious amounts of sugar. If Anal wants to be a vegetarian she needs to deep dive into learning nutrition because she has growing children. Some rice or beans could have been added to that meal along with some fruit for dessert. I think she's doing this to feed her ED. Small portions of vegetables like the salad we saw the other day is perfect to help her restrict. Like I've said before I really hope a meal company for children will sponsor them. They make awesome meals for kids that are balanced and are kid-friendly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s gotta be trolling. His way of spending quality time with his 9 year old daughter is playing this at night when she should be sleeping? How about get off your game and read or something?!
When he knows social services watch him why would he continue to admit how incompetent he is? All this proves is he would rather carry on spending his time doing what he wants rather than parent or look after his child! He doesn’t want to make the effort to get her back to bed so settles with occupying her with his nightly activity of choice. The mind boggles.
10BDB55B-0602-43D3-A0A8-6DC172C14747.jpeg
705BDFD9-EBD0-4BD8-9BFD-55854210ED14.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The bedroom that Emilia is having her sleepover in is lovely, they should let her have that as her own room!

Reactions: 35
Both parents have no idea how to interact with their kids other than making them fit into what THEY want to do, not what would be suitable to do with the kids. The kids have to adjust to their parents, never the other way around.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I think it’s more of an issue because the kids hardly eat anything nutritious. If you take the meat out of their diet they basically only live off carbs and sugar. It’s tricky to get young children to eat a wide variety of fruit, veg, grains and pulses when vegan for them to get all the nutrients they need. Adults is different we can enjoy larger quantities of these foods.
There’s another YouTuber Stephanie Lange who has a child similar age to a1 (I think?) and she has been vegan for many years. However in the last few years, she’s stopped eating vegan as she’s studying to be a nutritionist. I think she mentioned that children shouldn’t be completely vegans as they can’t get all the nutrients they need or something like that. I think she did a video of it, if not, she mentioned it on her previous Instagram stories.

Reactions: 12
Yep she made 8 halves of that gross looking "jacket potato", if she and Jono have two each that leaves one for each of the kids. In what universe should a 3 year old be eating the same amount as a 9 year old?
Just a reminder, she boiled the leek and broccoli before mashing it to death with the potato insides to get that green. Who boils leeks? I have never used leeks other than fried in butter as the start of my grandma's chicken pie recipe
View attachment 830636
I can't imagine boiled leek would be very nice....
I like boiled leek. When I was a kid we only ever ate it boiled.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Funny thing, Anna follows her 🤦‍♀️
That’s why I’m sharing it with her! When Anna first started her “use my ED for money” scam she constantly shared Alex's page and copied everything she did and said. So I figure if she brings it up to Anna she won’t be labeled a troll and blocked immediately. But then we are talking about Anna so she actually might call her a troll and block her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s gotta be trolling. His way of spending quality time with his 9 year old daughter is playing this at night when she should be sleeping? How about get off your game and read or something?!
When he knows social services watch him why would he continue to admit how incompetent he is? All this proves is he would rather carry on spending his time doing what he wants rather than parent or look after his child! He doesn’t want to make the effort to get her back to bed so settles with occupying her with his nightly activity of choice. The mind boggles.View attachment 831121View attachment 831122
Classic Jonut trolling, what a tosser 😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.