SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonathan's thinking is from the dark ages, women have long hair, act girly, wear makeup, wear pink, cook and clean house and any man who is vaguely "feminine" is transgender, gay or struggling with their sexuality!Even seven year old boys:rolleyes: Anna is equally from the dark ages expecting her sister to have to come out to her, doing herself up for her husband every day when he goes around like a slob:sick: what era are they actually in?

• Sad
Reactions: 46
How is she doing it?! I'm exhausted just looking at this busy mom of four (with SIX DOGS!) lying in bed all day, eye-fu*king herself and cracking herself up... It's such a sad existence really.

Also, I remember in a recent vlog, before she went out to pick the kids up from school, she said "oh I need to bring snacks for them" (for the short trip home...), and she just dug her hand into those sweets jars they have and picked various chocolates! And once she emptied her purse and it was full of chocolate!

I'm not on here too much as of late, as someone's mentioned, she's triggering as hell to people with a history of ED, the way she takes us for fools, being about recovery non-stop, magically losing weight in her thirties after almost two decades of an ED and having the cheek of saying her body does this naturally, wanting reassurance when she's gained weight, then wants the same people to shut up about relapsing, shows off her thinner frame and new clothes like it's a trophy, then wanting to be an ambassador for body positivity again. She hasn't changed at all, just like when she published her 'book' The Style Diet and wrote about how she's naturally lost weight as a teen and later admitted (when it suited her, never an apology to her followers) that she was eating packs of chocolate and purging. It's round 154682 of the exact same spiel.

It's too much of a manic ride sometimes even for a grown woman like me, can't imagine how much this is messing with younger girls. Adding the fact that neither Jonathan nor Anna give an eff about how they're 100% affecting their children with their disordered eating, drinking and exercising at this point, they've been old and aware enough for a long time to pick up on it. But they only care about their own 'health', walks/runs and bike rides only for daddy, berries and fruits only for mummy 😡

Q3OThmZCZvZT02MTdBMTE1NyZfbmNfc2lkPTIxOTI5ZA%3D%3D.jpg

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-StoriesDown.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ohhhh thank you for explaining thjs!! I never knew 😭🙈
The study also revealed that alcohol content diminishes with cooking time. After being added to food that then is baked or simmered for 15 minutes, 40 percent of the alcohol will be retained. After cooking for an hour, only about 25 percent will remain, but even after 2.5 hours of cooking, five percent of the alcohol will still be there. Of course, the amount of alcohol in an individual serving will be quite low.

Time Cooked at Boiling point of alcoholApproximate Amount of Alcohol Remaining
15 minutes40 percent
30 minutes35 percent
One hour25 percent
Two hours10 percent
Two and one-half hours5 percent

But there’s more…
The other ingredients in the recipe influence the amount of alcohol retained. For example, a bread crumb topping on scallops cooked in wine sauce can prevent some of the alcohol from evaporating, increasing the amount of alcohol in the final dish.
The size of the pan also comes into play. More alcohol remains in recipes made in smaller pans. The reason is that a larger pot has more surface area which lets more of the alcohol evaporate. In addition, recipes that require you to stir during the cooking process, tend to have lower amounts of alcohol because this action also promotes evaporation.
Roughly speaking:
  • Beer cheese sauce, bourbon caramel and other sauces brought to a boil and then removed from the heat typically retain about 85 percent of the alcohol.
  • Diane, cherries jubilee and other recipes that flame the alcohol may still have 75 percent of the alcohol.
  • Marinades that are not cooked can maintain as much as 70 percent of the added alcohol.
  • Meats and baked goods that are cooked for 25 minutes without being stirred retain 45 percent of alcohol.
  • Stews and other dishes that simmer for two and one-half hours tend to have the lowest amounts, but they retain about five percent of the alcohol.
    The takeaway: For individuals in recovery, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and those who choose not to drink for religious, health or other reasons, all of the alcohol does NOT burn off. They may need to opt-out of holiday recipes that include alcohol as an ingredient. And, for those of us toasting in the holiday, some sauces may be contributing more to our blood alcohol levels than we realize.
Categories:
College of Health ProfessionsUniversity News

• Wow
Reactions: 14
@Mickey123 so what you're saying is...the foxes are as inebriated as Jonathan? 🤭🤭
I've known about this for a long time because a family member was an alcoholic. I do not trust her cooking to cook out all of the alcohol because she half-asses everything she does. Not sure how much she cooks with it, but it seems every time there is a pasta dish she adds it. His liver is going to be toast. Also, I'd never, ever put alcohol in a dish that I would serve to a child, of course, their children do not eat all their dinner so they are relatively safe.

Reactions: 18
Eduardo's gender issues stem from the fact his parents are absolutely obsessed with gender stereotypes. Never known a family that goes on about it so much, near enough every day. Like others have said, no wonder Eduardo was attracted to more fun colours when all boys get to wear is blue, brown, and a dark green at best.

Reactions: 38
How is she doing it?! I'm exhausted just looking at this busy mom of four (with SIX DOGS!) lying in bed all day, eye-fu*king herself and cracking herself up... It's such a sad existence really.

Also, I remember in a recent vlog, before she went out to pick the kids up from school, she said "oh I need to bring snacks for them" (for the short trip home...), and she just dug her hand into those sweets jars they have and picked various chocolates! And once she emptied her purse and it was full of chocolate!

I'm not on here too much as of late, as someone's mentioned, she's triggering as hell to people with a history of ED, the way she takes us for fools, being about recovery non-stop, magically losing weight in her thirties after almost two decades of an ED and having the cheek of saying her body does this naturally, wanting reassurance when she's gained weight, then wants the same people to shut up about relapsing, shows off her thinner frame and new clothes like it's a trophy, then wanting to be an ambassador for body positivity again. She hasn't changed at all, just like when she published her 'book' The Style Diet and wrote about how she's naturally lost weight as a teen and later admitted (when it suited her, never an apology to her followers) that she was eating packs of chocolate and purging. It's round 154682 of the exact same spiel.

It's too much of a manic ride sometimes even for a grown woman like me, can't imagine how much this is messing with younger girls. Adding the fact that neither Jonathan nor Anna give an eff about how they're 100% affecting their children with their disordered eating, drinking and exercising at this point, they've been old and aware enough for a long time to pick up on it. But they only care about their own 'health', walks/runs and bike rides only for daddy, berries and fruits only for mummy 😡

Q3OThmZCZvZT02MTdBMTE1NyZfbmNfc2lkPTIxOTI5ZA%3D%3D.jpg

View attachment 829260
I am gob smacked at the pleasure Anna gets giving her kids copious amounts of sweets, its like she gets vicarious pleasure from watching her children eating high calorie laden sugary foods and enjoys the fact that she is being in control but gets satisfaction watching them eat this type of food. Hope I am making sense. lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Jonathan and his little show pony... In the last two months:

E2: featured 11x
A2: featured 2x
E1: featured 1x
A1: featured 1x

-jonathanjoly-Jonathan-Joly-Instagram-profile-stories-reels-tagged-posts-and-followers-view-an...jpg
-jonathanjoly-Jonathan-Joly-Instagram-profile-stories-reels-tagged-posts-and-followers-view-an...jpg

Also, can't even keep it in his shirt when talking AND TAGGING a lost child:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Honestly, the Eduardo situation is not Johnathan’s childhood fantasy. I think it is quite clear that the entire narrative is all made up for money. I think it is quite simple, the idiot is making up a story about himself and a story about Eduardo to feed his family. These are popular topics in recent years that he is exploiting. Eduardo loves the attention and he loves to act for Tic Tocs, so he plays along for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly, the Eduardo situation is not Johnathan’s childhood fantasy. I think it is quite clear that the entire narrative is all made up for money. I think it is quite simple, the idiot is making up a story about himself and a story about Eduardo to feed his family. These are popular topics in recent years that he is exploiting. Eduardo loves the attention and he loves to act for Tic Tocs, so he plays along for now.

if this is the case just to 'feed his family' he wants to go and get himself a proper job rather than exploiting his kids all over the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am gob smacked at the pleasure Anna gets giving her kids copious amounts of sweets, its like she gets vicarious pleasure from watching her children eating high calorie laden sugary foods and enjoys the fact that she is being in control but gets satisfaction watching them eat this type of food. Hope I am making sense. lol
'Feeding', as in, feeding others, especially if it's something you would restrict yourself to, or only use in binges, is a very common ED thing. It makes you feel superior to those who do allow themselves to eat it without restriction or compensating. (= purging, exercise or fasting).

• Sad
Reactions: 24
'Feeding', as in, feeding others, especially if it's something you would restrict yourself to, or only use in binges, is a very common ED thing. It makes you feel superior to those who do allow themselves to eat it without restriction or compensating. (= purging, exercise or fasting).
that and you get secondary pleasure from watching them eat something you know you want but are too afraid to have. People with EDs also often cook big meals they never eat.

Reactions: 19
Hang on "Becoming vegetarian and cooking my fish pie"

Vegetarians don't eat fish!! Is this click bait?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine your husband bouncing round the room taking ridiculous photos of himself 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣I swear I’d be mortified
He really is a very sad specimen of a man, I think Anal is so wrapped up in herself and her ED that she just doesn't give a 💩 about anything or anyone other than herself.

As long as she can stay in bed most of the day, go to bed at 7pm and have all the material things in her life she will carry on ignoring what's happening around her, including the obvious abuse of her 7yr old son by her revolting man child.

She badly needs psychiatric help, her mental state is a mess. I've said it before many times, where are her family, where are his family, why are they allowing the kids to be abused like this 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OK so this is a niche thing to grt frustrated by but being a curly haired person and watching her not look after her daughters curly hair is soooo annoying. ANNA has curly hair but obviously blow drys and straightens it. Would be so much better if she embraced her natural curls and looks after her children's curls properly.
Teach them how to love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jonathan seems to have no clue that being trans isn't just about dressing like another gender, it generally comes with awful and uncomfortable body dysmorphia that would be exacerbated by being forced to try on different clothes and show off stereotypical gender expression to a camera. If Eduardo even is trans that's for him to figure out ON HIS OWN. It's a shame no one has been able to step in and protect him from his idiot parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay this is random but I don’t follow A&J on Instagram because I don’t want them in my face unannounced 😬 so to see their stories I look them up in the search thingy.
Now, since a few days Jonathan doesn’t pop up in the search results anymore, like, at all, not with his full name nothing. However when I go to Anna’s profile and go to his page through her bio nothing’s wrong, just shows the profile and recent stories and all (#blessed).

Does this mean I’m sort-of blocked or is Instagram just so fed up with his bullcrap that it doesn’t show him anymore?! I kinda hope that’s the case here 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.