SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes there's nothing quite like serving your kids tuna and sweetcorn wraps for breakfast lunch and dinner all day, everyday. For goodness sakes Jonathan & Anna switch it up, give them something different and give them some delicious tasty food!
And, of course, there's no dirt, fox feces, dog feces or any variety of dangerous germs on that kids feet or uniform he just played rugby in while he hovers over food & squats on a countertop where food is prepared & served from. GROSS!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't know exactly what he did but the company they worked for was a network provider phone, tv, broadband etc
Wasn't it their father's company? I don't think anyone else would employ him. Someone else had worked with them and said J was hopeless.

Yeh they do seem quite overrated & some can be quite pricey can’t they
Such ugly, plastic rubbish. I doubt anyone seeing them on the SJ's channel would be tempted to buy them. They contribute to the destruction of our planet, not that the SJ's ever cared about that; their whole lives consist of plastic rubbish and in fact, their lives are plastic, not real!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Since we were talking here about them running out of money earlier this week we now know cost of their 'expensive' everyday wine, £16 salmon blatantly fed to foxes, that Anna's bracelet is 5k..how about instead of acknowledging everything us trolls say here you'd put up a video for your fans.

Jono is an alcoholic. He found it hard when he stopped. All he could think of those 3 weeks was alcohol and how everything is worse/different without his wine. Also he doesnt drink for enjoyment he said himself numerous times that he 'need' it. He always pointing out things that come in the way of him drinking. And him saying he can stop anytime if he wanted to but he doesnt want to just top it off.

Poor Eduardo.. did they every buy him any girls clothes or literally everything is handed from Emilia? Bless him he had so much fun at the farm. Bet they all did. Sad they are only allowed out of the house once a year...

Possible trolling because the other night it was mentioned the kids had wraps for dinner (not Anna's reheated chilli she made at 10am) and speculated that it was probably tuna and sweetcorn?

View attachment 825050Weird he's covered over what he's saved E1 as in his phone. What is he hiding? :sick:🤮😔
I think he sent it to himself.
What I found strange is how he said that HE got emilia her own phone. Like if he was a single dad same like at the farm...

Je is bleeping weirdo.. the tshirt pulling? To start with it at least looked like he is trying to copy some sexy modeling poses but now it looks like he is trying to decapitate himself with that aggressive pulling.. wtf is that all about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He talks about drinking and getting drunk all the time.

It's a glass fronted studio they now use as a shed and dumping ground for his books, bikes, and all kinds of other stuff. It looked lovely when they bought it, now it's a mud smeared mess.

That studio had so much potential….everything they touch turns to tit

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Since we were talking here about them running out of money earlier this week we now know cost of their 'expensive' everyday wine, £16 salmon blatantly fed to foxes, that Anna's bracelet is 5k..how about instead of acknowledging everything us trolls say here you'd put up a video for your fans.

Jono is an alcoholic. He found it hard when he stopped. All he could think of those 3 weeks was alcohol and how everything is worse/different without his wine. Also he doesnt drink for enjoyment he said himself numerous times that he 'need' it. He always pointing out things that come in the way of him drinking. And him saying he can stop anytime if he wanted to but he doesnt want to just top it off.

Poor Eduardo.. did they every buy him any girls clothes or literally everything is handed from Emilia? Bless him he had so much fun at the farm. Bet they all did. Sad they are only allowed out of the house once a year...

I think he sent it to himself.
What I found strange is how he said that HE got emilia her own phone. Like if he was a single dad same like at the farm...

Je is bleeping weirdo.. the tshirt pulling? To start with it at least looked like he is trying to copy some sexy modeling poses but now it looks like he is trying to decapitate himself with that aggressive pulling.. wtf is that all about
I thought they got her an Ipod not a phone??

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This🙌🏻 You would think with all the money they spend on themselves that the kids would have decent shoes, clothes and coats! They used to dress them lovely, now not so much.
I think they always dressed them very badly. The parents wear designer clothes and the kids wear H&M (which is fine until you see the kids getting out of a very very expensive car). It isn't even the clothes, A simply has no idea what suits their hair and skin colouring or how to match clothes - the leggings and cheap shoes, the bow ties and tshirts on Andy. I don't think A gives a tit how they are dressed and the SJ kids were always dressed woefully. I'm baffled by A ever having some sort of fashion page. She looks cheap with bubblegum pink clothes, backless tshirts, those awful boots but I watched one vlog where she was really warm and wouldn't take off her denim jacket because it would ruin her 'look'. Her 'look' is awful. Its absolutely baffling that she seemingly puts thought and spends time putting together clothes that look like she just grabbed the nearest clean clothes to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Sure J definitely has issues, it's clear from his behaviours and also his skin colouring (pale, washed out with blotches) but I don't think you can say anyone who talks about alcohol a lot is an alcoholic.
I work as a nurse for people with addiction to drugs and alcohol. Addiction can affect anyone regardless of background. A lot try to hide their addiction from loved ones, others, like Jonathan, make it seem like a harmless joke. Wine is the most toxic drink and damages the liver so quickly. Whilst it can repair itself, often the damage caused is too far gone. To me, he has certain characteristics and traits to make me think he has an issue with alcohol and that he wouldn’t be able to stop. Often people don’t think they have an issue until it’s too late. Sadly, children of addicts often become addicts as they grow up seeing alcohol, drugs etc as being a way to cope, so not only is he damaging his own body, but also his children. Learnt behaviour is a very tricky path

I think that's completely different 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Just like people who are drugs counsellors are not drug addicts either.
Yep! I’m a nurse working with addicts. I’m tee total- my choice, not because of my job

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ah yes there's nothing quite like serving your kids tuna and sweetcorn wraps for breakfast lunch and dinner all day, everyday. For goodness sakes Jonathan & Anna switch it up, give them something different and give them some delicious tasty food!
A tuna and sweetcorn wrap is a relatively nutritious lunch, don’t get me wrong. But I am quite literally shocked Anna is still feeding this tit to the kids.

I remember watching when Emilia was little and thinking the tuna/sweetcorn wrap was a bizarre toddler food solely because it’s also a very ED-coded meal. If you run in the right circles you’ll know well that tuna, sweetcorn and wraps are common safe foods in the ED community. It’s big ED vibes. ESPECIALLY when it’s so repetitive. Emilia would be eating that same effing meal in every video.

I had suspicions of Anna’s ED back then (it was pre confession vid) so it struck me quite hard. But now she openly has an ED, and in combination with the sheer lack of variety 7 years and many kids later, I’m really disturbed by this.

I won’t tell the story of how Anna‘s earliest videos (still on her channel) also were fuel for my own teenage eating disorder. But how her own food issues impact the kids diet (mix of diet foods, chain restaurant meals and sugary snacks) is so blatant and sick to me 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
And, of course, there's no dirt, fox feces, dog feces or any variety of dangerous germs on that kids feet or uniform he just played rugby in while he hovers over food & squats on a countertop where food is prepared & served from. GROSS!!!!
JoJo’s meals look like someone vomited on his plate. I surmise, when drunk on wine a he/she shovels any disgusting garbage into their pudgy gullet.

Oh dear lord, imagine this turning up at the kids Rugby, all the other dads probably in trackies, nice tees and a decent coat, then this thing arrives.

Still bet he gives the other dads a laugh, he really does look ridiculous, why can't he see that, or why does Anal not tell him, I would die if my hubby wore that inside the house, let alone outside in front of real people 😂 😂 😂 😂

Giselle doesn't go out enough and has no clue what a 41yr father of 4 should be wearing, he is so out of touch with the real world.

Oh and probably he wouldn't pass a breathalyzer test early morning after downing at least a bottle the night b4, so he is driving over the limit with his 3 yr old, what a great dad... NOT.

Giselle we know you read here, please don't go out dressed like that, maybe a dress would be better.. Oh wait.... 🤔

Poor E2 gets put in girls clothes but this prick doesn't have the balls to, he revolts me 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
If JoJo had a real feminine side he/she wouldn’t be wearing those clothes. No woman would be wearing clothing that shows short fat stumpy legs. That coat Jizelle wears would never be worn by a female or a male trying to be a female. Those children haven’t a chance with this shemale self absorbed so called father.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn't it their father's company? I don't think anyone else would employ him. Someone else had worked with them and said J was hopeless.

Such ugly, plastic rubbish. I doubt anyone seeing them on the SJ's channel would be tempted to buy them. They contribute to the destruction of our planet, not that the SJ's ever cared about that; their whole lives consist of plastic rubbish and in fact, their lives are plastic, not real!
100% agree with you!

This🙌🏻 You would think with all the money they spend on themselves that the kids would have decent shoes, clothes and coats! They used to dress them lovely, now not so much.
Honestly Eduardo used to be such a cute handsome kid. He really did! I remember seeing a video of them with Zoe + Alfie at her old house & thinking how well dressed & adorable E2 was! I’m not saying he isn’t anymore but J & Anna have for sure let his looks go. I feel sorry for all of the kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The parents wear designer clothes and the kids wear H&M
It's not even H&M for the kids, it's whatever has been gifted most recently to them. A lot of their clothes are probably from veryuk and freemans, fast fashion that doesn't look made to last, because they've done a few ADs with those brands in the last 6 months.

A tuna and sweetcorn wrap is a relatively nutritious lunch, don’t get me wrong. But I am quite literally shocked Anna is still feeding this tit to the kids
Not to mention that kids aren't meant to have tuna more than once a fortnight to once a month because of the mercury, they have tuna at least three times a week, plus salmon for dinner multiple times a week and often Anna cooks another white fish for dinner each week. Fish is great, but kids need variety

• Heart
It's not even H&M for the kids, it's whatever has been gifted most recently to them. A lot of their clothes are probably from veryuk and freemans, fast fashion that doesn't look made to last, because they've done a few ADs with those brands in the last 6 months.

Not to mention that kids aren't meant to have tuna more than once a fortnight to once a month because of the mercury, they have tuna at least three times a week, plus salmon for dinner multiple times a week and often Anna cooks another white fish for dinner each week. Fish is great, but kids need variety
It's the contradiction for me. And the talking with no meaning and all over the place. She wants to go vegetarian but loves to eat seafood but also feels bad for animals. A whole youtube video of I want to be a vegetarian but not. Anyway like one comment said if you care so much about animal cruelty and going vegetarian what about your leather handbags and shoes?? This women can speak for days and you still wouldn't know what she wanted to prove.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Do they ever cook a roast dinner on Sunday?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They probably beg her not too. Have you seen her Christmas offering ?!
Their Christmas dinner was the saddest thing I've ever seen. Made worse by the parents suddenly eating their meal together with the kids, they all looked so awkward.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg Anna make a roast :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Anna couldn't make a roast she's Italian have you not heard and they only cook/eat pasta, right?? Roasts are much too common for princess Anna she'll have an allergic reaction to such an Irish/UK dish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just find it sad that they never sit down for a nice cooked meal together, they have no family traditions apart from Takeaway pizza.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think they always dressed them very badly. The parents wear designer clothes and the kids wear H&M (which is fine until you see the kids getting out of a very very expensive car). It isn't even the clothes, A simply has no idea what suits their hair and skin colouring or how to match clothes - the leggings and cheap shoes, the bow ties and tshirts on Andy. I don't think A gives a tit how they are dressed and the SJ kids were always dressed woefully. I'm baffled by A ever having some sort of fashion page. She looks cheap with bubblegum pink clothes, backless tshirts, those awful boots but I watched one vlog where she was really warm and wouldn't take off her denim jacket because it would ruin her 'look'. Her 'look' is awful. Its absolutely baffling that she seemingly puts thought and spends time putting together clothes that look like she just grabbed the nearest clean clothes to her.
except when it was just the 2 Es and she only dressed them in fancy tutus and expensive italian clothes rememeber even to go to the park! How we longed for poor emilia to get out of them and be able to run in leggings...now that's all they wear haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
except when it was just the 2 Es and she only dressed them in fancy tutus and expensive italian clothes rememeber even to go to the park! How we longed for poor emilia to get out of them and be able to run in leggings...now that's all they wear haha
I remember them teaching Eduardo to say "who" he was wearing, as he was always dressed in high-end designer outfits.

I haven't watched the vlog because honestly, I just can't be arsed, but.... from the comments it seems that Anna said that as she spent so much time cooking the fish pie she did not feel like eating (much) of it.......?? Alarm bells!!
Her wanting to change her diet, again... alarm bells! After about a year of intermittend fasting and going on about it allll the time, and how better she felt and how it 'really worked for her', she admitted that it was part of her ED spiralling out of control yet again..... So every time Anna talks about drastically changing her diet, that's a huge sign.

Seek HELP, Anna, proper help this time. You keep going round and round in circles, and whilst this is quite normal for people suffering with EDs and other addictions, you don't need to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.