SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is Jonathan or whatever their name is today just posting more "care free" posts to try and gain more attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah yes there's nothing quite like serving your kids tuna and sweetcorn wraps for breakfast lunch and dinner all day, everyday. For goodness sakes Jonathan & Anna switch it up, give them something different and give them some delicious tasty food!
Those kids only know beige food or if they are lucky have a little red sauce every now and then. Feeding kids tuna wraps every day is unhealthy and they should be exposed to a variety of foods. Anal's ED has kept those poor kids from eating healthily. Remember E-1's giant mounds of food for a 2-year-old, now that's been cut down to half a plate of beige sadness. It would be nice if a company reached out to them that sold already made kids meals like Yumble. That kind of sponsorship would be beneficial to them.

Remember when LOL dolls came out dressing like little hookers and they opened a few packages to try and debunk the claim. Those dolls still look as though they walk the streets for cash. I would never buy that for any kid I know.

It's crazy his minions don't understand the severity of him talking about alcohol the way in which he does, it's unsettling. Like how can you defend that? The dude is hungover in the mornings and is constantly talking about alcohol, he needs help.

The onesie thing that I did in my overview was a joke, I hope. I'm assuming this gym lets them wear the onesie to the gym and then take it off to tumble.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Those kids only know beige food or if they are lucky have a little red sauce every now and then. Feeding kids tuna wraps every day is unhealthy and they should be exposed to a variety of foods. Anal's ED has kept those poor kids from eating healthily. Remember E-1's giant mounds of food for a 2-year-old, now that's been cut down to half a plate of beige sadness. It would be nice if a company reached out to them that sold already made kids meals like Yumble. That kind of sponsorship would be beneficial to them.

Remember when LOL dolls came out dressing like little hookers and they opened a few packages to try and debunk the claim. Those dolls still look as though they walk the streets for cash. I would never buy that for any kid I know.

It's crazy his minions don't understand the severity of him talking about alcohol the way in which he does, it's unsettling. Like how can you defend that? The dude is hungover in the mornings and is constantly talking about alcohol, he needs help.

The onesie thing that I did in my overview was a joke, I hope. I'm assuming this gym lets them wear the onesie to the gym and then take it off to tumble.

Sure J definitely has issues, it's clear from his behaviours and also his skin colouring (pale, washed out with blotches) but I don't think you can say anyone who talks about alcohol a lot is an alcoholic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Eduardo is soo scruffy, he just looks awful and I don’t want talk bad of a child but it’s his parents fault. He was such a handsome boy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My kids have wellies for the farm, those shoes are not exactly farm material, it looks to me like they are made from material and have a tear in them, won't those type of shoes let rain, mud and dirt in? I wouldn't mind if that's all they could afford but they clearly put their own appearance first and the kids don't matter.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
For the price of bottle of wine you could buy your children shoes 😞
Do those kids not own a pair of wellies between them? Surely if she planned the trip a few weeks ago (as she said 🤔) then they could have picked them up.... I mean Aldi only had them in last weekend.. 😅

Also is it me or does his feet look uncomfortable in them like they're too small.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t stand being married to such a lazy incompetent piece of tit like Jonathan! Looks like he’s not even going to properly cover their pool for the winter! It’s going to be a rotten green sludge tank by spring. 🤦‍♀️
D8E48036-C433-4DC3-BBF7-96D3A0645987.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I couldn’t stand being married to such a lazy incompetent piece of tit like Jonathan! Looks like he’s not even going to properly cover their pool for the winter! It’s going to be a rotten green sludge tank by spring. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 824967
Guarantee it'll be left rot over the winter especially the fact he started using salt instead of chlorine and it'll have to be torn down and thrown in the dump (or left there as a huge eyesore)... And Jonathan will give out about how gross it is and that he's disappointed cue the "aw buddy remember all the memories we made in that last year"...

Huge waste of money, electricity and water.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 30
In all the photos of their pumpkin picking why is it either jonathan or anna in them but not one of them both alongside the kids? Could they not have set a timer or asked somebody to take a picture?? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Annal and her Ed~ I’m not belittling anyone who has or has had an Ed but did you/they monetise it ?

that’s the difference, she purposely does that,
I think that's the problem. I would never belittle anyone with an ED and I think it must be pure hell but, and it's a big but, as an 'influencer' you have a huge responsibility imo. You are putting messages out to young impressionable teens and young women so you have to be careful what you say and do. I really feel that the earlier content Anna put out saying she was cured or recovered from her ED was at best ingenuous and at worst dangerous.
Personally, I wouldn't have created content around the ED. I'm not saying I wouldn't ha e mentioned it, but I agree that monetising it is pretty gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah yes there's nothing quite like serving your kids tuna and sweetcorn wraps for breakfast lunch and dinner all day, everyday. For goodness sakes Jonathan & Anna switch it up, give them something different and give them some delicious tasty food!
Possible trolling because the other night it was mentioned the kids had wraps for dinner (not Anna's reheated chilli she made at 10am) and speculated that it was probably tuna and sweetcorn?

790BEDD3-7BDF-473B-AD0F-4C41D666A56A.png
Weird he's covered over what he's saved E1 as in his phone. What is he hiding? :sick:🤮😔

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.