SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen them mentioned in a long time but are the Emily Rose’s still around or have they finally wised up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did they not say emilia got an ipod for her birthday not a phone??? Did I miss something??
It is an iPod, you can use iMessage to text an iphone/ipad/ipod. You don't need a phone number just the apple ID you have on the device.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have got many questions after Looking at her stories
1)
That’s right JoleyGiselle you keep on showing us the fool you are and we’ll keep on pissing ourselves laughing at you 🙈🙉🤡🤡🤣😂
Yeah Piss-Elle we love when you cripple your nipple.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That’s right JoleyGiselle you keep on showing us the fool you are and we’ll keep on pissing ourselves laughing at you 🙈🙉🤡🤡🤣😂
Or maybe just maybe if no one has ever liked you in the entire history of your damn life MAYBE you are the problem!!??? Like MAYBE you should work on yourself and make a change to be more a more likable person? He acts like ppl just don’t like him for being himself. Nope! I think it’s bc you’re an insufferable narcissistic asshole who exploits your kids and ppl can’t stand to be around you. The fact he’s gone 40 yrs on this planet only being liked (I say that loosely) by 1 person says a lot!
You need loads of therapy and medication and maybe ppl will start liking you just a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hopefully they have wiped Andrea’s nose before going out for dinner

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine folk in Reigate seeing them out - expecting at least a semblance of them being dressed nicely but instead they look like a bunch of scruffs, kids with snot dripping, kids with jackets too small, thin leggings, scruffy shoes , then they look at the parents 😳 him with his double sleeping bag in and her with her sausage jeans . His tit tattoos with a shrivelled octopus on his grubby hand . They need a sheep dip not a squirt of hand sanitizer going into a restaurant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Not to mention that kids aren't meant to have tuna more than once a fortnight to once a month because of the mercury, they have tuna at least three times a week, plus salmon for dinner multiple times a week and often Anna cooks another white fish for dinner each week. Fish is great, but kids need variety
This isn’t true though? Kids have tuna sandwiches in their pack lunch at school multiple times a week and then have tuna in after school club. Some have 2 tuna sandwiches a day.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That disgusting snot shot of Andrea earlier is topped only by the pic from earlier in the week of one of the kids with the most disgusting plaque ridden teeth I've ever seen. It looked like they hadn't been brushed in years.

Their parents can't be bothered to carry out even the most basic hygiene with them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He refers to Eddie as he in one story, but girl in another. Stop trying to label the poor kid, he's can't consent.

That poor fox. If they are anything like dogs they can't stomach things like that and the amount of waste is nuts. If they don't eat order an adult meal and split it between the younger ones. Of course, knowing them the kids would have a fit if they had to split anything.

Oh, I just saw Anal's stories, they didn't eat because they got dessert, chocolate dessert with a juice box. The amount of sugar still blows me away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This isn’t true though? Kids have tuna sandwiches in their pack lunch at school multiple times a week and then have tuna in after school club. Some have 2 tuna sandwiches a day.
Adults shouldn’t have more than 2 cans of tuna a week due to mercury content so children definitely shouldn’t. There obviously isn’t a whole tin of tuna in one sandwich so a sandwich 4 times a week is probably ok. Boys can have up to 4 portions of oily fish(like salmon) a week and girls 2 as the pollutants can build up in the body and harm a baby in the future if they get pregnant. White fish you don’t have to worry so much about and can have many portions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A1 had a temp earlier and they don't bother to get her tested. Nah just go out to dinner instead. Fuckin selfish idiots.
And that photo of "the girls"... just duck off giselle you cunty mc'cuntison.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
AH jonno, just pull the t down with both hands, give us all a goo and a laugh, like, stick it to us,,,,,, pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the girls? Both of you called Eduardo 'he' on International Pronouns Day.
Also, Anna referred to Eduardo as one of the 'boys' in her story today when she was talking about he and Andrea baking her a birthday cake.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.