SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£16 organic salmon fed to the fox. Jesus Christ read the room 😅 urgh.
Why he even had to point out the price? Winds me up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't agree with filming kids lives constantly but in particular if the kids are as incomprehensible as the sj's lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her interaction with the kids is always so.. awkward? It’s seriously painful and cringy to watch, you can feel the lack of love and warmth and those empty dull faces the kids pull, ugh. They could’ve been so different 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her interaction with the kids is always so.. awkward? It’s seriously painful and cringy to watch, you can feel the lack of love and warmth and those empty dull faces the kids pull, ugh. They could’ve been so different 💔
She has no connection to them. She never wanted them, and now she's stuck with them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anna asking all the kids at breakfast what they're buying her for a birthday present for next week... Because you know... They owe her because she breastfed them for a year...
Only 2/4 said they'd get her something so that's kind of funny. Joked that she wanted a new engagement ring again (I mean, I think it was a joke, she said it to Emilia only)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna asking all the kids at breakfast what they're buying her for a birthday present for next week... Because you know... They owe her because she breastfed them for a year...
Only 2/4 said they'd get her something so that's kind of funny. Joked that she wanted a new engagement ring again (I mean, I think it was a joke, she said it to Emilia only)
I seriously think the only reason she’s bringing it up is to alarm businesses that her birthday is coming up so they can send her some nice PR stuff 🥴 once again, using her kids for her own gain 👌🏻

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Her interaction is purely with the camera, the children just happen to be there! So sad!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Her interaction is purely with the camera, the children just happen to be there! So sad!
You can see emilia didn’t want to be filmed with chocolate on her face. She was embarassed by it and then wasn’t sure if it was gone so used her hair to cover it and anna just kept on filming and put it on the internet. I can confirm emilia didn’t give consent for that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Those kids weren't interested in the camera and it shows. I never laugh at their stories but the kids saying "nothing" with serious faces when anna asks what she's getting for her birthday was actually funny and quite telling. She moans about each and every one of their birthdays like there a chore, it's no surprise they are not interested. they all look like they want her to put the camera away and let them eat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not to mention that kids aren't meant to have tuna more than once a fortnight to once a month because of the mercury, they have tuna at least three times a week, plus salmon for dinner multiple times a week and often Anna cooks another white fish for dinner each week. Fish is great, but kids need variety
Is that mercury fear real thing in the UK? I have never heard of it here in Finland and when I checked what google said mostly American studies or articles came out. All the local results said it is very rare and basically impossible to get poisoned by eating fish. The limit of mercury in fish, seafood, crustacean, shellfish and food supplements is controlled here in the EU. SJ children are given so very little food that I am not concerned of them surpassing any limits regarding mercury.

I agree that kids need variety. I have never cooked anything with wine, even the idea is silly to me. Soups and stews are easy to make and for sure SJ kids would eat normal food like that with more appetite than the hot chillies their mother makes for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those kids weren't interested in the camera and it shows. I never laugh at their stories but the kids saying "nothing" with serious faces when anna asks what she's getting for her birthday was actually funny and quite telling. She moans about each and every one of their birthdays like there a chore, it's no surprise they are not interested. they all look like they want her to put the camera away and let them eat.
On nearly every occasion Anna asks those kids a stupid question purely for the sake of the vlog, they do not answer but just ignore her as they know it's just for the camera. On the odd occasion when she gets an answer, it's usually E1, or very occasionally another child and it's only when they are in the mood to perform. Usually, all attempts at a false conversation are ignored. It's doubtful whether they ever have a normal conversation even without a camera either. They must notice a difference if they visit a normal family. It doesn't bode well for the kids' future relationships or families as it will have affected their own ability to communicate on a deeper level and participate in proper communication without a camera present.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Joked that she wanted a new engagement ring again (I mean, I think it was a joke, she said it to Emilia only)
Did you see Emilia's facial expression when Anna asked Emilia "what are you getting for my birthday" and Emilia was explaining her plan of action to get her present and Anna said "is it a new engagement ring cause if it isn't I'm not interested and then said only joking" E1's face dropped, even if it was said in jest she could of just gone along with Emilia's moment of feeling important that she was actually taking charge of getting her mum a present, but it was spoilt by Anna's tactless remark. Anna always spoiling what should be special moments in private, but disturbingly the camera comes first above her children. It really is so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Did you see Emilia's facial expression when Anna asked Emilia "what are you getting for my birthday" and Emilia was explaining her plan of action to get her present and Anna said "is it a new engagement ring cause if it isn't I'm not interested and then said only joking" E1's face dropped, even if it was said in jest she could of just gone along with Emilia's moment of feeling important that she was actually taking charge of getting her mum a present, but it was spoilt by Anna's tactless remark. Anna always spoiling what should be special moments in private, but disturbingly the camera comes first above her children. It really is so sad.
I thought the whole exchange was so narcissistic... Like "who's birthday is it? Me that's right, what are you going to get me?". Me me me me...

Shut up Anna 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Do they ever cook a roast dinner on Sunday?
According to Anna's meal planner they have leftovers on a Sunday. I bet those kids would love aa proper roast with beef, chicken or pork, roast potatoes Yorkshire puddings and various veg.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
According to Anna's meal planner they have leftovers on a Sunday. I bet those kids would love aa proper roast with beef, chicken or pork, roast potatoes Yorkshire puddings and various veg.
Leftover what? LOL, the fox get's the leftovers, unless she's feeding them that burnt fish pie. It would be nice to see them have a nice sunday dinner with the family, but that's too hard for them. Did you see their breakfast, chocolate/hazelnut smeared across their faces, it's sugar, sugar, sugar.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The only reason she didn’t send Alessia to gymnastics is because they take their temperature there-otherwise guaranteed they are “those” parents who would send their kids under the weather.
she also manages to make collecting her kids from gymnastics and a bit of laundry sound like the most stressful busy weekend day ever 😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The only reason she didn’t send Alessia to gymnastics is because they take their temperature there-otherwise guaranteed they are “those” parents who would send their kids under the weather.
she also manages to make collecting her kids from gymnastics and a bit of laundry sound like the most stressful busy weekend day ever 😳
Tbh would you really send a child to gymnastics with a recent head injury? I'd probably keep them home anyway, imagine her falling on it :oops: ouch!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
"she's got a temperature, well not a high one"
Erm yes hun we all have a temperature.

Oh you mean a high temperature but you don't want to bother to get a covid test so you are back tracking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
My mouth is watering here... What I would do for all that from a carvery right now! 🤤🙈

Those kids don't know what they're missing, just wait until their old enough to venture out and taste real food that isn't Anna's mush, pizza or butter pasta...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did they not say emilia got an ipod for her birthday not a phone??? Did I miss something??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.